using variable length named ranges problem - can you help ? concatenate 3 lists into one.

I have 3 variable length lists of data that need to be concatenated in to
one column.

Presently the following formula works (This is typed in to A1 and copied
down the column using the drag handle so in cell A2 refs to C1,D1,E1 are
automatically changed to C2,D2,E2 and so on):

=IF(ROW()<=COUNTA(C:C),C1,IF(ROW()<=(COUNTA(C:C)+COUNTA(D:D)),OFFSET(D1,(COU
NTA(C:C)),0,1,1),IF(ROW()<=(COUNTA(C:C)+COUNTA(D:D)+COUNTA(E:E)),OFFSET(E1,-
(COUNTA(C:C)+COUNTA(D:D)),0,1,1),"")))

Result - a list of data in column A which is the list of data in column C
plus data in column D plus data in column E.

But I now want to make the lists of data in Cols C,D,E dynamic named ranges.
Creating the dynamic named ranges

andy:

=OFFSET('Input'!$C$1,0,0,COUNTA('Input'!$C:$C),1)

fred:

=OFFSET('Input'!$D$1,0,0,COUNTA('Input'!$D:$D),1)

bert:

=OFFSET('Input'!$D$1,0,0,COUNTA('Input'!$E:$E),1)

What I'd now like to do is use the named ranges in the 1st formula instead
of "C:C", "D:D", "E:E".  And this is where I need some more brain power!
Because I can't figure it out.

The best I have discovered so far is:   INDIRECT(CELL("address",andy))
Making my long formula :-

=IF(ROW()<=COUNTA(andy),INDIRECT(CELL("address",andy))....

- and it works in cell A1.  But the drag formula from A1 to A2 can't
automatically increase the cell (as in C1 becomes C2 and so on) - so A2,A3.
all end up with the same data displayed in them.

Can anyone help ?

CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC Help
Forum Members: I am trying to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC) and Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45. I can't figure out how to get the CRM image up and running. My CRM files are loaded on an external hard drive. Please help! Thanks, Casey Please clarify: The CRM 3.0 VPC expired on 11/30/2008 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration - August 2007 Release: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=57394BC8-5ECC-422E-A066-34189F48F8C8&displaylang=en Directions: For the VPC documentation and demonstration materials: download the VPC Documentation and Demonstrati...

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

WCF Client serialization problem