Using Regular expressions in Excell 2007

I have code written in excell 2003  where I use Regular Expressions
'heavily'.  In Excell 2003 you had to import the RegExp library to be able to
use it.  Is Regular Expressions part of VBA in Excell 2007? or do you still
need to import the RegExp library?

Same as in Excel 2003, the library is part of IE not Excel or VBA.

--

HTH

Bob

"ncunha" <ncunha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have code written in excell 2003  where I use Regular Expressions
> 'heavily'.  In Excell 2003 you had to import the RegExp library to be able
> use it.  Is Regular Expressions part of VBA in Excell 2007? or do you
> still
> need to import the RegExp library?

0
Bob

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

using the journal on outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

learning Excel #3

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?