Using macro for page break

How can we use a macro to insert page breaks every 25th line?  Please help.
--
Sara
0

Sara,

If your row height is consistent, you may be able to get the same result by
raising the bottom margin.  File - Print Preview.  Turn on the Margins
button.  Drag the bottom margin (the upper one at the bottom -- the other is
for the footer) up until it prints only 25 rows.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Sara" <Sara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can we use a macro to insert page breaks every 25th line?  Please
> help.
> --
> Sara

0
nothanks4548 (968)
1/13/2005 9:17:55 PM
Thanks Earl!

"Earl Kiosterud" wrote:

> Sara,
>
> If your row height is consistent, you may be able to get the same result by
> raising the bottom margin.  File - Print Preview.  Turn on the Margins
> button.  Drag the bottom margin (the upper one at the bottom -- the other is
> for the footer) up until it prints only 25 rows.
>
> --
> Earl Kiosterud
> mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net
>
> "Sara" <Sara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can we use a macro to insert page breaks every 25th line?  Please
> > help.
> > --
> > Sara

0
Sara (51)

Filter Switches vs Macro?
Excel 2000 ... I have Filter Switches which I activate with various recorded Macros (1 Filter Switch per Macro) ... this is working fine as long as there is not a Filter Switch already activated. Above said ... I need a little Macro instruction I can paste into my recorded Macros that will set any activated Filter Switches back to ALL before activating the Filter Switch I am calling for??? This so I do not get multiple Filter Switches activated by my Macros ... Thanks ... Kha Selection.AutoFilter resets all filters HTH, Gary Brown "Ken" wrote: > Excel 2000 ... I ...

Frx Reports to be use on other client machines without installing
Hi, I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want to run these reports on other clients machine without installing the Frx. Can u please tell me the correct way. Your immediate help will be greatly appreciated. -- Developer -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 "Dexdev" wrote: > Hi, > > I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance > sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want t...

find record using combo box
I want to use combo box to locate a name. After update, the combo box shows the name but the form does not move to the record of combobox. Here is my code: Private Sub cboLook_AfterUpdate() Dim rs As DAO.Recordset 'Search in the clone set. Set rs = Me.RecordsetClone rs.FindFirst "[name]= """ & Me.cboLook & """" 'Display the found record in the form. Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark frmFlexSubform.SetFocus Set rs = Nothing End Sub You have a field named Name? Access ...

use screen captures to show icons etc
I can't find the send button in outlook, help has been useless, referring only to the button, not showing where it is. I would like help to use screen captures to show graphically the information they refer to. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

If I want to buid a simple database for customer details, should I use Excel or Access?
I want to buid up a database for store detailed information of customers. The key words would be contained Customer's name, contact, visited time, email address links ( That can be easily used for sending emails). I wonder which program is better, Excel or Access? I am thinking that Excel is more common to use. And If I set up Excel, its data can be imported to Access. There are two clues here. The first is "database" - Access is the database application. The second is that, in spite of that, you fancy Excel, probably because you are more comfortable with Excel. It is yo...

GPIO read/write on intel using DDK example : Genport
Hi All, I would like to control one of the 14 GPIO provided on the Poulsbo UW15w. and I would like to use the driver (Genport) provided in DDK. Do you know if this would work to set and clear GPIO. How do I get the Address of the Port i want to set. (gpdwrite . ...) is it set in the .inf Thanks regards Norrih On Feb 16, 12:41=A0am, Norrih <Nor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I would like to control one of the 14 GPIO provided on the Poulsbo UW15w. > and I would like to use the driver (Genport) provided in DDK. > > Do you...

macro needs info on currently highlighted message in search folder
I created a search folder, "Messages Sent Or Received Prior To 2008) by using the Advanced Search and creating a query. The list of messages is shown, including just the lowest level folder name. I can navigate through the messages, and I'd like write a macro to show the full folder path of the currently selected (not opened) message, because I have many dozens of folders and they're not all named uniquely at the lowest level. Can this be done? Thanks tbone Show it where? Outlook version? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Program...

Error message when trying to use my access add-in with VS2008
I created a Access 2007 add-in with VS2008 C# and I'm trying to debug my access form that sends text to a textbox to be displayed after I click on a button. I can step into 'FillTextButton_Click()' in my C# app that gets called when I click on the access form button. So I have my button and textbox connected to Access2007 with the Access onLoad() event. Everything seems to be connected ok. But as soon as I finish running through the 'FillTextButton_Click()' I get a error message saying "The expression On Click u=you entered as the event property se...

No macros in 2008

email page layout
Somehow the Windows Live Mail page layout changed on my laptop. Instead of the top portion of the page having the senders address and subject on the top and the message on the bottom, I now have the data in three columns: inbox, send, etc senders address and subject message How can I change the layout back to the original? View (ALT+V), Layout, Reading Pane -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "mcalbud" <mcalbud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2356B046-BE39-4222-A1B2-7C9F77F6FF83@microsoft.com... > Somehow the Windows Live Mail ...

Page icons in Publisher 2000 have disappeared.
My page number icons have disappeared. Now I have to click on "go to page __" to move from page to page. How do I get those icons back? View, Toolbars, Status bar... -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "GabPub" <GabPub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED718A66-1F8C-4F59-93DA-71FC7B4CE2E8@microsoft.com... > My page number icons have disappeared. Now I have to click on "go to page __" > to move from page to page. How do I get those icons back? Select View, Tool Bars, Status Bar. That should bring back the page icons. -- Do...

Macro Not Loading XLSART excel
I have created a macro and placed into the xlstart folder and the macro will load at first. At some point, the macro stops loading, yet the macro is still in the xlstart folder. Any thoughts? S Macros don't load from the XLSTART folder. Workbooks load from the XLSTART folder. The macro must be in workbook. Is your macro stored in a file named Personal.xls or in another workbook? Is the macro in a general module or Thisworkbook module or Worksheet module. Show us your macro code. More information please. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 May 2004 15:05:49 -0700, "S Crowel...

still can't use Entourage, PowerPoint, Excel
I posted here several weeks ago and this problem couldn't be resolved then -- not entirely, anyway. I'm trying again because I haven't been able to find anything more anywhere else, and there WAS one thing I did right that I would like to duplicate -- plus, I'm pretty sure I can pinpoint when this problem started. When it started, I'm fairly certain, was when I downloaded the last Software Update of Office for Mac. This had to have been right around April 18, because I remember having downloaded the update late at night while I was working on something else, then rather th...

Sorting page numbers
Is there a simple way of sorting pages back into numeric order after building a large spread sheet so they appear in ascending order on the monitor. Without renumbering that is Thanks Mike Hi Mike, Your question is not clear to me, so here are three interpretations even if it is a stretch compared to even what you indicated. If you sorted the rows into a different order and want to restore them you can restore the order if you previous numbered your rows by placing a 1 on a new column (helper column) and used the fill-handle to place 2 into next cell, and 3 into next, etc. If you mean...

How to run a macro by opening a file?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to run a macro when I open a file? For example, I would like to run a specific macro within file.xls, if current time is between 9 am and 10 am, otherwise, don't run this macro. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it? I am using XP with SP3 and Office 2003. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric hi something like this might work........ Private Sub Workbook_Open() If Time > "9:00 AM" And Time < "10:00 AM" Then call ASpecificMacro Else MsgBox "current time out of range. terminati...

Can offset be used in this formula?

macro for copying file
How to write a macro which copies a file in one loacation (source location) to other folder (destination). I used the function FileSystemObject.CopyFile "c:\mydocuments\letters\*.doc", "c:\tempfolder\" but it returned error. Can any one help me. Regards, Joseph My bet is you don't have a folder named "c:\mydocuments\letters" or you don't have a folder named "C:\tempfolder" or you don't have any *.doc files in that source folder. (c:\mydocuments could be c:\my documents (with that space character).) But you could check each before ...

The difference between putting textbox on page and subform
Hello, On the Access sample for Address database, I see on the form, tabcontrol, on page1 is directlly put textbox on page and on the other page the form is put. What is the difference of these 2 ways. What is the purpose Thanks in advance -- H. Frank Situmorang Putting a textbox directly on the tab control, the text box can use the recordsource of the form the tab control is on and be bound to a field in that recordsource. To use a SECOND (or more) recordsource (i.e. different tables) you can use a subform to be able to do that. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator ...

Using Webservice from VC++
Hi Everyone, I have a Visual C++ MFC program, and I am trying to use a webservice written in C#. When I add the webservice to my project using Add Web Reference the sproxy compiler complains about one of the object wanting to extend MarshalByRefObject object, and I get an error SDL1030. I can use the webservice in a C# project just fine but not the C++. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks AliR. I also posted this message in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservice but I am not sure if that was the correct newsgroup. There are way too many dotnet newsgroups out there. Hi Ali, ...

Include two different page orientations into one document
I have publisher 2000 and I need to include 2 different documents with 2 differnt page orientations (portrait and landscape) into one document. Please help! Rotate the text and images on one page 90�. Or, create two files. -- Don Vancouver, USA "forest3girl" <forest3girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DADE117-0B7B-4ADF-B4FF-196CC4639ACC@microsoft.com... > I have publisher 2000 and I need to include 2 different documents with 2 > differnt page orientations (portrait and landscape) into one document. > > Please help! ...

Where is the "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP"?
Where is the "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP"? I'm trying to set up my Outlook client to use RPC over HTTP. The steps are: Create a profile Add a new email account, click next Click on Microsoft Exchange Server, click next Type the FQDN of the Exchange server, clear the Use Cached Exchange Mode checkbox Type the User Name, click on more settings (click cancel when it tries to resolve the name) In the Microsoft Exchange Server dialog box, click the Connections tab In this dialog box, I'm supposed to see a "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP" o...

A macro to copy & paste many rows (a range) to the next column ..
Hi, I have some data that needs to be reformatted. (see below) The data has 4 columns, Col A ("Position"), Col B ("Assay") and Col C ("Alpha"), Col D ("Sample ID"). I want to select "the Col B & Col D sorted data" to be copied and pasted to the adjacent Cols-E thru H, and so on for all the different Assays (Col B) till end of file. Can this be done through a macro? A present I am filtering on Col C and then copying and pasting manually for each Assay. e.g WELL ASSAY_ID Alpha SAMPLE_ID A01 Statin1 C 1 ...

Line breaks and plain text in Outlook 2002
As has been documented, Microsoft removed the option to encode in Quoted Printable in Outlook 2002. Does somebody know why this was done? Outlook is quite a robust program with many uses. One of these is e-mailing. For the high price of Outlook, I would expect that the user should get many options and many customizable features (it amazes me that one cannot customize the head of the original message when quoted in a reply, for example). I would also expect from Outlook something very basic, and that is the ability to communicate without line breaks. It is quite ironic that MS removes quoted pr...

Using position() in XmlDataQuery
In Excel 2003 Professional, is it possible to do the following using XmlDataQuery - ie: use the "position()" function in the XPath: CType(ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1), Excel.Worksheet).XmlDataQuery("/Doc/LineItem[position()=1]/Field") Where the XML in the map is: <Doc> <Stuff/> <MoreStuff/> <LineItem> <Field>FirstField</Field> </LineItem> <LineItem> <Field>SecondField</Field> </LineItem> </Doc> And have it return the cell for the "SecondField "? The XmlDataQuery...

Hiding Folders not being used regularly
How to hide folders that are not used daily. I work in an office where we have access to a number of folders, but I would like to hide the ones that I don't use regularly. Any suggestions? Use the Outlook Bar (for Outlook 2002 and previous) or the Shortcuts Navigation (Outlook 2003) to build your own Folder List structure with the folders you need. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Serv...