Using GIF image as macro button

I have a animated GIF that I want to place on the spreadsheet as m
macro button, is thios possible.

Currently I can get the image on the spreadsheet with a macro attache
but the image is a picture and so not animated.

thank

Button click event
Hi all Have a problem setting a button’s click event. The button is in a DetailsView row which is nested within a Gridview. I need to set its click event to pass a value held in a label within the same row and pass that value to a function. I have no problems referencing the controls using: Dim id as string Dim dl As DataList = row.FindControl("DataList1") For Each l As DataListItem In dl.Items Dim ctlBtn As Button = l.FindControl("btn1") Dim ctlLbl As Label = l.FindControl("label1") id = ctlLbl.Text Next But how do i set the click event a...

Search information using the main form
I am making a access db with a main form and linked a subform. I can show the record by entering the primary key in the main form and the subform will show the relevant information --- that is ok! But i try to enter infomation in the other text box in main form but no action only the table content changed! ---- problem How to use the other text boxes to search the record and the result can be seen in main form and of course related record will be shown in the sub-form as using the primary key. How to prevent the content to be changed as mentioned but only after the button will created lat...

Template with macros
Whenever I have a workbook and insert a new sheet from the template with the macros, the macros never come with the template to the new workbook. Is there something I have to do differently? -- reddog9069 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ reddog9069's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24458 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=388166 When you add the sheet, the macros behind that sheet (in the template) should show up. But the code in general modules won't come along for ...

Tutorial On Using Windows Vista Compressed Files Capabilities
Where can I find a link or tutorial on using Windows Vista's Compressed Files Capabilities? I am of need to create several Zipped Compressed Files. I am not interested in third party software. Thank you Eddy. Very simple - Right click the file ( or Files ) and from the context menu place your pointer over "Send To". From the secondary menu choose "Compressed (Zipped) File". "Eddy" <Eddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E75733F-4757-4253-9277-BC15273789C7@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a link or tutorial on usi...

Using Exchange Server 2003 with POP3 account of ISP
Hi! I am running a Windows server 2003 and an Exchange server 2003. I would like to configure my exchange server to send and recieve internet email by using my ISP's POP3 account. How can i accomplish it. Also Please tell me if i would need seperate POP3 accounts with my ISP for every mailbox enabled recepient in my Exchange Organization or I could use one POP3 account to recieve all emails. I want to configure my server to use a dial up connection to the internet. Thanx in Advance. Manu Singhal Hi, I think you have to establish a connector to your ISP mailserver. Open the exch...

Today customize problem (...not the known "button" problem, please read)
Hello, no, don't worry, i will not ask again the "my customize today page is not functionning, what should i do ?". :-) I have a problem with outlook 2002, while it looks like ok with outlook 2000. To customize the Today page with outlook 2000, you are able to modify the content itself to show another calendar than yours, for example. The "how to" is here (extracted from OutToday.doc, found on microsoft site): " Showing different Calendar and Tasks folders By default, the Calendar and Tasks databinding tables show the information from your main Calendar and Tas...

Command button on a continuous form
Hi, I have a subform that lists all the records linked to the main form's record. Naturally, there is a new record at the end of the list. I put a command button on that subform so that the user can edit the corresponding record. But the problem is that all the command buttons are enabled (on every single row, even the new record row). I would like to enable only the one occurrence that is on the selected record. Is that possible? Thanks. -- Jac Tremblay No, what you probably need to do is to put the command button in the form's geader or footer. -- Arvin Meyer, ...

Changing data source in pivot table- "Back" button is disable
I see lot of answers like Right Click pivot table then wizard then Back. I have SQL server analysis services Cube in Excel using Pivot table I like to change data source when I right click to pivot table and go to wizard the Back and Next buttons are disable. Whats a best way to change data source when you are accessing Cubes in Excel? Thank you - Ashok ...

Using Outlook 2000...need help moving mail
We have a Micosoft Mail postoffice that we use to handle internal mail. Now we have someone at the company who has a Palm Treo 700w smartphone. He needs to get his internal and external mail. Our external mail is a POP3 server, hosted by someone else, and this person can get email sent to his internet email address. We need a way to automatically forward the mail from the MsMail postoffice to the internet email address so we don't have to have everyone at the company forced to use his external address manually. ...

Using Microsoft Publisher
When I print my label that I did on Microsoft Publisher the green color prints out black. All my print levels are good. What could cause this? Have you gone through the cleaning process that most printers offer. You may have a clogged cartridge. Refer to your printer manual. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "DeeAnn" <DeeAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A265A7E4-01EC-4401-8134-43A0384DECAD@microsoft.com... > When I print my label that I did on Microsoft Publisher the green color > prints out black. All my print levels are good. What coul...

money 2006 no longer runs after installing HP image zone
After installing HP image zone my Money 2006 no longer runs and I get an error saying I need to run setup to install some components. When I re-run setup it also does not complete saying it could not install certain components. I've tried uninstalling completely and then reinstalling as other posts suggest, but no luck. I'd like to know what components Money is installing toward the end of the install. The install runs most of the way and copies all its files, but toward the end it quits with the error message. Any one know what components it could be using? ...

Sending email not using Global Address List?
I want to be able to send email for a specific user in the Global Address list using an SMTP address. Everytime we send email to tha person, it goes directly to his inbox. We would like for this message to go to the .com address, not the X.400. How can I accomplish this? Thank you. Keith You are going to have to give us a bit more detail for us to understand what it is you are trying to do. What version of exchange? How is it set up? Do you have SMTP addresses for everyone? Is the SMTP address the default address, or the X.400? What app are you sending from? etc... "Keith ...

Using combo boxes to link data in tables
Hi I am setting up a database to track my medical expenses. This database also indicates which services have been paid by my medical insurance and which service I need to pay for myself. My first problem is defining the service providers (GP's, Cardiologists, hospitals etc,). I want to be able to categorize the service providers by practice type. To do this I have set up a table for service providers and a table for practice types. I have created a form with the details of the service providers and on this form I want to place a combo box on the form so that a.) I can select one o...

Image and File Conversion Problem
When I convert my poster file to a PDF for pre-press the file created does not include the hi-res photo image I included in the design. It includes all other graphic elements, text boxes, etc. Not sure what to do. Anybody who has had this issue or has a reccomendation would be greatly appreciated. ...

forwarding mailbox's mails using outside SMTP
I'm using Exchange 2003. I have already setup forwarding mails to outside mail address by creating a contact in AD and in Exchange General => Delivery Options added the contact and its working fine but I want to send mails using outside SMTP and currently it sending mails using local SMTP. Actually all this is require because the remote mail server has spam filter that rejects emails except only mails from defined SMTP. regards, Adil adilakram@yahoo.com ...

using data from ascii file?
I know how to get my formulas to pull data from another workbook... but what if I want it to pull from an ascii, comma-delimited file? Then I am not sure if it can recognize columns/rows? Suggestions? Thanks- -- Nicki Taylor Bring the .csv file into excel and save it as a .xls file. Then use that in your formula. NTaylor wrote: > > I know how to get my formulas to pull data from another workbook... but what > if I want it to pull from an ascii, comma-delimited file? Then I am not sure > if it can recognize columns/rows? Suggestions? Thanks- > -- > Nicki Taylor ...

Benefits of Using Excel for Accounting
Hello � What are the benefits of using Excel for accounting purpose? What ar the remarkable features will help me in accounting? Thank you, Kat -- ilovetak ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ilovetako's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2760 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47123 You may be better served by buying software specifically intended for accounting. On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:08:36 -0500, ilovetako <ilovetako.1w1fqb_1127858703.7289@excelforum-nospam.com> wr...

Mail merge using postcard and Pub. 2007
There have been a few posts regarding this issue, and I have read them all but still can't seem to get it to work. I am trying to put four different addresses on the back side of a post card. Yes the preview shows all the same names, however printing does the same thing. This should not be so hard, please help. Jim When you are ready to print, select multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jimv" <Jimv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E450D18A-BC8E-4844-984...

Use checkboxes with linked external data?
I have a number of columns for which I want to use a checkbox for each row. The problem is, since I'm using external data, the number of rows in the sheet will vary based on the query I'm using. The "Fill down formulas..." option in the Data Range Properties doesn't seem to have an effect on the checkbox behavior. Is there any way to make the Cell Link in the check box properties dynamic? Is there a way to make the checkbox behave like a formula? i.e. When my query returns 4 rows, I get 4 checkboxes linked to the appropriate cell. When I have 15 rows, I get 15 ch...

open and save as... buttons
I don't know exactly when it started but my Open and Save As.. buttons do not display the dialogue boxes. I have removed and reinstalled Office 2000 and applied all updates from MS. Current anti-virus has been used and scans show no viruses. No error messages are displayed. Shortcut keys do not work either. I can open an excel spreadsheet from explorer but cannot save any changes. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeff ...

Using Off-Line Clients with new Customizations
Does anyone have any information availible about the Off-line Client for when a user is working off-line, and an on-line user changes the Customizations Schema. Hence knocking the off-line client Customizations and on-line server Customizations out of synch. I'm presuming that the only way forward is for the off-line user to re-install the off-line Outlook client to re-synch the Customizations, is this correct? Up until then, the Off-Line Client will crash (and hence prevent Outlook running) when connected to the network - is this the experience that anyone out there has seen? -...

Sending without macro
I am writing a macro that will automatically send an excel file as an attachment. However, I would like to send the file WITHOUT the macro due to resulting file size. I'm assuming there is not a way to get my macro to delete itself before sending the email, but maybe I could create a copy of the file without the macro and then send THAT file. However, I haven't found a way to do that. Any ideas? Hi see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Martin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2363...

A little bug in my macro about time (excel 2007)
Hello, I'm a senior computeruser from Belgium and I've made a macro where you can only see the time but there is a little bug in it. That bug shows up when I use my macro for the second time in a other cell. When I used it for the second time, the cell where I used my macro for the first time changes into the same time of the cell where I used my macro for the second time. This is how I made my macro: - I wrote in my formulebox --> =Nu()-Vandaag() [translation --> =Now()...

Posted Using Giganews.com
This was posted using Giganews.com server. Lee Seele Lee Steele wrote: > This was posted using Giganews.com server. > > Lee Seele Looking good. Some of us have been using non-MS servers all the time. :-) Bo Persson Bo Persson wrote: > Lee Steele wrote: > > This was posted using Giganews.com server. > > > > Lee Seele > > Looking good. > > > Some of us have been using non-MS servers all the time. :-) I preferred using msnews.microsoft.com as some NNTP servers filter content, and not all have reciproca...

Epson TM-H6000II Printer using Windows Driver with Store Operation
I have downloaded the printer driver from Epson. The receipt prints very slow. It looks good, but takes for ever to print. Does anyone have a clue why? I'm wondering if my dip switches are set correctly. Any ideas on dip switches? Try using an OPOS driver. It may increase the speed. Mihir Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com "Steve A. Petty" <Steve A. Petty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08961FB9-F8D9-4C6A-91E7-E04A035EB4B9@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded the printer driver from Epson. The receipt prints very > slow. It looks good, but ...