Using F9 Financial Report Program

The F9 Financial report writer recommends auto-recalc be set to manual.  For
those individuals using F9, there seems to be problems with recalc when
viewing spreadsheets that do not employ the F9 report program.  Has anyone
had similar problems?
0
Bob4289 (354)

vertical line between columns in report
I draw a vertical line in the center of a 2 columns of the report (column spacing). It does not show. If I put the line close to the right edge of the first column, it shows. But I want the vertical line in the center of column gap. How to do it? Thanks. Are you using code with the Line Method or are you using a line control? What is the gap? Is this the Column Spacing? If you have a multi-column report with a column spacing of 0.25" you might try code in the On Page of Private Sub Report_Page() Dim intGap As Integer intGap = 0.25 * 1440 / 2 Me.Line (Me.Wid...

Warnings when using 2 dimensional vector
I've been using a one dimensional vector (unsigned char) without no problems. But now I've needed to change the implementation and use in some places a two dimensional vector (unsigned char too) instead a single dimensional vector. This new changes works fine, but at compiling time I got some weird warnings (posted below). I've looking for this warning (C4786), and people usually ignore it using a #pragma, but I'm not comfortable hidding them... c:\archivos de programa\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include \vector(60) : warning C4786: 'std::reverse_iterator<std::vector&...

Financial institution list broken?
I'm trying to set up a new account in 2005 and after I select Banking, it brings me to the Financial Institution list where after a couple seconds it displays the message "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. " It has said this for a few days. I've tried starting a new money file to test whether it was my money file or money in general and I get the same result. Any ideas? This list did work when I originally set up the file. Just use "not on the list" and get on with your life. "cootmonster" <cootmonster@discussions.m...

how do i print labels using excell information
how do i print labels using excell information If you have Word, do a mail merge and use the excel file as the data source. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. ricoh danielson wrote: > > how do i print labels using excell information -- Dave Peterson ...

"Balance account" used to automatically clear downloaded transactions but stopped doing so #2
This month when I went to balance my checking account, whose transactions are imported from a download file, the balance window came up with E marked for all downloaded transactions and I had to manually check them all cleared. Previously downloaded/imported transactions up to the closing statement were already cleared by Money. What do I have to change to return to that situation? Also...had an error in the statement opening balance, so restored my previous backup and the balance went o.k. However on line update is stuck in progress. There was a message about having to reset up online se...

Handheld TT8810 Programming
Looking for information on displaying Logo and other information on our HandHeld Digital Signature Capture Device. ...

Printing the Note Field in Report Writer
I'm re-creating the Payables Transaction Edit List report in Report Writer to include a number of fields not available of the original report. I am trying to get the information placed in the Note field to print as part of this new report. However the only option, I see is the note index which just gives the number. I was able to get the note to print using Smartlist Builder. Is there a way to do the same using Report Rriter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Alecia, this might help: http://www.vaidy-dyngp.com/2009/04/displaying-note-text-on-gp-report.html. It's not t...

including 'Other Accounts' in Budget reports
Can any one tell me how to include accounts listed in 'Other Accounts' in budget calculations? We are using Version 14 of Money and everything has been fine for years but we decided to try the budget feature. We have a redraw homeloan which receives all income and is used to pay some bills. This account is not included in Budget calculations. Can it be included? ...

Help with updating xml file using vb.net
When I select rows from two grids which contains file1 and file2, how do i add the ID fields from selected rows in grid1 and grid2 to file 3? For example when I select GBR (Receiver_ID = 2) from the grid1 and 1305 from grid2 (Prop_NSN_ID = 1) how do I add the ID values to file 3. Thanks ...

SumProduct using greater than
I have the following formula =SUMPRODUCT(('All Resource Plan'!$B$3:$B$42=Principal)* ('All Resource Plan'!D$3:D$42>0)) Where B3 to B42 on the all resource plan tab have a variety of roles including principal. On the same tab d3 to d42 is a range of numbers from -1 to +1. I need to sum all values associated with a role that are greater than 0. I was using this formula with an =1 and it worked fine, however when I changed it to >0 it no longer works. Any help would be appreciated. First of all, you are counting not summing, secondly the formula works for me....

Migrating from Hosting to Exchange 2003/Mac Mail Program
I am almost done converting our organization from web hosting e-mail to our very own shiny exchange 2003 server. I have two questions. 1) If I receive a message into my webhosted mail account into outlook, and turn around and reply to it (trying to send via my exchange account), I get a "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" error. If I create a new message and reply manually via my exchange account it's no problem. The addy for my account matches the addy for the hosted account. Is there any way to overcome this? I don't plan on keeping the hosted acco...

Can I use Excel to create a form?
Hi, Is it possible to make a form by Excel? I need creat a form which will need users fill some information such as Name _____ Address _______ The user can only put information on the line but should not be able to change the form. Can Excel do this? Thanks! You can lock cells that shouldn't be changed and unlock cells that can be changed (format|cells|protection tab). After you do that, you have to protect the worksheet (tools|Protection|protect sheet) This kind of protection is easily broken, but it's made for things like this--to stop users from overwriting formulas and l...

Reports
Greetings, If i have a combo box on a form that runs a report, can i reference hidden columns form it ( Im assuming as I only pass in the bound column, probably not) ?? e.g. =[Forms]![frmstudentletter]![cbostudentid]![Column](1) Doesnt like the above .. And how can I concatenate fields? It doesnt like =[FirstName] & " " & [SurName] Cheers Rob On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:01:12 -0000, Rob W wrote: > Greetings, > > If i have a combo box on a form that runs a report, can i reference hidden > columns form it ( Im assuming as I only pass in the bound column, p...

Count displayed rows when using filters
Is there a set of worksheet functions analogous to the COUNTx functions, but that count only data dislayed when using AutoFilter Solutions involving SUBTOTALS, or specially coded value in various columns are not feasible due to the data sequence and dynamic requirements of the application Feasible solutions will include worksheet functions and formulae for use within the functions, as well as instructions on (or pointers to instructions on) how to create my own set of functions Does anybody know why this capability is so elusive in standard Excel Thanks in advanc Bobb Other than VBA, u...

How can I create a multiple field search box that use logical operators in an option box?
Hi, I need assistance in creating a multiple field search box, i have a screen shot but i couldn't find a way to include it in this message. I have been battling with this problem for weeks. I'm trying to use ms access 2003 to create a search box similar to one i saw in foxpro. It searches all the fields in only one table so each table has a search box for it. Here is a description for the search box for the community table which is one of the tables in the database. It has a drop down list that selects all the fields in the table such as area code for the community, community code, ...

reporting excel vs access
Hello, On this web site I found the following article: http://www.excel-vba.com/article-excel-access.htm I have recently made a move from Excel to Access and in a way I kind of agree with Peter. And I just wonder - there is no doubt I have have more control over data in Access than I had in Excel. But reporting... well, it might be I am not yet experienced enough with Access reporting possibilities but I really still find reporting (printed reports) easier done in Excel. i usually write an ADO function to retrieve the data from Access database and just put this function into any cell in excel ...

Using SSRS in anticipation of v10 of GP
We're currently on v9 of GP, and I'm starting to look at using SQL Server Reporting Services to build custom reports. Is there anything I should/could do now in SRSS to prepare for the upgrade to 10+ of GP? I'm looking for any hints or tips for things that I should do (or avoid doing) now to make my life easier when moving to 10 and beyond. -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Well, here's my tale of woe... I implemented SSRS and created a great folder structure based on company and department. When you use the wizard in V10 it ...

Using Visual C# Class Lib(DLL) within MFC
Hello There: is it possible to use a DLL created by Visual C# Class Library(DLL) in MFC Application? Regards ...

I want to upgrade to 10.6 but I'm worried about problems reported with Entourage 2008

Use of the DSUM function
Who can give me a hand? I am using the function below; so far so good. DAvg("[wng_OPP_SLPK1]";"TBL_Woningen";"[wng_CFT Code] = """ & [pdt_CFT code] & """") Now I need to generate a sum on a field that contains the value "J". How can I change the function: Sum(IIf([TBL_Woningen]![wng_COD_INDCV]="J";1;0)) into a DSum function where the field to sum is wng_COD_INDCV (with the text "J"), the table TBL_Woningen and the criteria [wng_CFT Code] = """ & [pdt_CFT code] & "...

Folder Redirection??? How to use it?
A Knowledge Base article suggests I use Folder Redirection to fix a problem I'm having: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940291 But I haven't a clue how to do that in Vista. Can someone explain to me what I need to do? And is there a danger of it screwing up the Registry? -- Thanks! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folder_redirection -or- Search with Bing or Google, etc. using your own words like "using Folder Redirection policy vista" I'm suяe someone else will help you if this suggestion doesn't help. Ǝиçεl -=- ...

A program is trying access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook
This annoying message comes up all the time, any way to turn it off? Hi Marrob, CAUSE This behavior occurs if you have installed the Outlook E-mail Security Update. The Outlook E-mail Security Update provides additional levels of protection against malicious e-mail messages. The update changes the way that Outlook handles attachments and the way that Outlook can be controlled programmatically. For additional information about this update, please see one of the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base, depending on which version of Outlook you have: 262631 OL2000: Info...

Reports in Switchboard not updating
I have built a switchboard which pulls reports from my database. Those reports are all built off of queries. It seems that those queries are not being run to update the reports when I select the report from the switchboard. How do I ensure that the queries run so the reports show updated data? thanks Do the queries produce correct data if run alone? -- Build a little, test a little. "PCRachael" wrote: > I have built a switchboard which pulls reports from my database. Those > reports are all built off of queries. It seems that those queries are not...

Pivot using three sheets
I use Pivot table (Excel 2000) regulary for summarising my data. Now my data is spread over three sheets. How can I include the data from all the three sheets in one pivot table. Because as I understand, the Pivot table can include only values only from one sheet. Please guide me. On the very first step towards creating a pivot table, instead of just hitting next, take a look at the multiple consolidation ranges option. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP -----------------------------------...

Can I use bullets in excel?
Can I use bullets in EXCEL? Hi this is not supported in Excel (as it is in MS Word) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1FDB1196-1948-4896-9032-42A4DFB31E17@microsoft.com... > Can I use bullets in EXCEL? As Frank said, there are no bullets like you have in Excel, but if I want something that looks like a bullet point I put in the character alt-0149 (.) where I need it. Fiona "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FDB1196-1948-4896-9032-42A4DFB31E17@micro...