useing arrows to move

new to excel and just imported some address's in and was able to move with
arrow and now it will not work........ moves whole screen rather than to the
next cell. what has changed, I want to be able to move useing
arrows...........
0
carman (1)

Carman,

Try your Scroll lock key.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"carman" <carman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> new to excel and just imported some address's in and was able to move with
> arrow and now it will not work........ moves whole screen rather than to
> the
> next cell. what has changed, I want to be able to move useing
> arrows...........

0
nothanks4548 (968)

Share a Calendar using WEB CLIENT

Help Moving Public Folders and Keeping Links Intact?
Here is the problem (using OL 2003). I am trying to move a contact folder and a task folder from a public folder to another public folder. To do so I am following these steps: 1. Creating a new .pst file. 2. Copying the folders from the public folders to the pst. 3. Copying the folders from the new .pst up to the new set of public folders. (these public folders are on different servers). After I do this, the links between the tasks and the contacts are lost. When double clicking on the contact field in the task, I get the following error: "the name or distribution list has be...

access 2007 use the old query builder format
Is it possible to use the query wizard builder format to edit existing queries in stead of the SQL format, if so how is it enabled Granpa _rb wrote: > Is it possible to use the query wizard builder format to edit existing > queries in stead of the SQL format, if so how is it enabled The only thing that would prevent it from being used is if your sql included syntax that can't be rendered in the design grid. Some examples of these are: - union queries - non-equi-joins (>, <, >=, <=, LIKE) - joins in which functions need to be used to make the join work (tbl...

Move whole DC & Exchange on new hardware
Hi On one singleserver I've runnig an Windows 2003 Server as a domain controller and exchange. Now I've to move the whole domain, with all users, roaming profiles and so on, including the exchange things (smtp, mailboxes, public folders, iis). Has someone a manual or concept for this?!? Exists there a document from microsoft, explaining the most importent steps or something like this?!? Thanks a lot for your advice... Phil Move Server (Ed Crowley method): http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/faq_db.asp?status=questions&faqID=1001&faqname=Exchange%202000&sectionID...

Mailbox move reporting less "items" after move completed
Moving users from source Ex2k to target Ex2k3 server both patched to latest SP's and public hotfixes. When I move users from source to target, the reported "Total Items" (as viewed by ESM and viewing the "Mailboxes" for the Store) is different on the target. For some users the "Total Items" is the same, others the difference is a few items, and still others it's in the 100's. How can I find out what was not moved? If you selected Skip corrupted items in Migration Wizard and entered the number of items to skip, than maybe that number is the max d...

Using pictures in report
I have a report that prints over 100 pictures, from 2-10 pictures per record. In order to accomplish this with Access 2003, I saved the pathname for the pictures, exported the data to Excel and then used Publisher to make the actual report. If I were to use 2007, would I be able to do this report within Access, or would it be better to continue exporting the data, and doing the report in Publisher? Hope this makes sense. -rg You can do it with any version of Access back to version 2.0. Simply add a subreport with a record for each path, and an image control (or previous to Access 97, a...

CRM 4.0 hotfix 13 move Exchange server
Hello we have been installed CRM 4.0 and uppdated to hotfix 13. We are using Exchnage Server 2007 and we have been installed new exchange server 2010 and want to use this new server with CRM. How can i put new server in use with CRM 4.0? Is there need to install Email connector on Exchange 2010 server or need chnages in Database or on the CRM Server? best regards, Jensen ...

Query Using Variable Table Sources
I've got a reasonably simple application that I want to dumb down further for a novice user. We recieve quarterly data in three Excel files of which we combine into a single tab and inport and keep as a separate table, "just in case" we want to look at history. Currently we name the tables "FYnnQn" and then the former user created separate reports from each quarterly table. I'd like to have a query ask for user input of "FYnnQn" and then report off of that, instead of growing the number of reports and forcing the new user to copy and edit reports. Ea...

How to Configure Outlook to Use a Yahoo! POP3 Account?
I did everything to put my yahoo! account in the Outlook, but it shows errors. I went to the Yahoo.com and did everything and didn't work. Help me please... Are you using their premium service or the free one? What version of Outlook are you using? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: John <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I did everything to put my yahoo! account in the Outlook, | but it shows errors. I went to the Yahoo.com and did | everything ...

Document Window Using Word
Normally -- when I go into word -- for word processing the screen comes up with a blank page -- with a blue border around it. Recently, the page has been smaller and longer with no blue border. Could someone help me to correct this problem? My thanks to you. Gabuie Sounds like the default accidentally got changed from Page Layout view to perhaps Normal view. If you change it back (View | Page Layout), it should save it for the future. If that doesn't work, what version of Word? DM "GA BUIE" wrote: > > Normally -- when I go into word -- for word processing the &...

Using formula to calculate data source range
Is there any way to referencing to data source range with formula? For example I would like to insert this formula to the data surce page (if it would be possible) : =Address(32;12;1;True;"DEF_Montly")&":"&address(32;DEF_Monthly!$A$1;1;True) its value is: "DEF_Monthly!$L$32:$Q$32" So this way I could expand or reduce the range dinamically. Can anyone help me? Edit. You can't link the whole data range of a chart to a dynamic range like this; Excel accepts the name but converts it into a non-dynamic cell address. You can link the X and Y values of...

Does anybody know of a bluck email issue using MSCRM ??
Hi, I have had one of our people come back from a conference where they got speaking to somebody who is using MS CRM and has been for some time, they told him that they have hit a problem with sending large numbers of E Mail from the web client with E Mails not getting sent but the system reporting them as sent. This is supposed to be a "Known" bug but I can't find any info regarding this, I need to address this with my marketing people as they plan to us MS CRM for customer communications and they are suffering a lack of confidence in the product regarding this ???? An...

URGENT Exchange Optimizer
I have a Exchange 5.5 server that have run out of diskspace on the data drive and stopped the Exchange Services. I will now add a new disk with a new drive letter with much of free space to this server and use the Exchange Optimizer to move the data to the new disk. Here is my question, does the Exchange server services needs to be up and running to be able to use the optimizer for this operation? E.g. when starting Optimizer, think i remember that it shuts down some Exchange services the first thing it does... If this won�t work, how can I proceed to get this Exchange server up and running...

Move Exchange 5.5 to another domain
Hello, Can somebody tell me it is possible to move a Exchange 5.5 from one domain (NT 4.0) to another new domain (W2003). I dont know if there are some problem with the accounts that have the permsission in the original domain. Wich will be deleted after. Thanks Moving an Exchange 5.5 server from one domain to another is unsupported. Move the mailboxes instead. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. "Paco" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

ActiveX Timer control use
I need more than one timer on a form, so I'm trying to learn how to use the ActiveX Timer control in an Access 2002 form. Here's a snip of my test code: Private Sub cmdTest_Click() Dim bEndTimer4 As Boolean Forms!frmMain!Timer4.Interval = 4000 'Approx 2 Seconds bEndTimer4 = False Forms!frmMain!Timer4.Enabled = True Do DoEvents Sleep 5 Loop Until bEndTimer4 = True 'Forms!frmMain!Timer4.Enabled = False If bEndTimer4 = True Then MsgBox "Timer Timed and Period Ended" Else MsgBox "Timer D...

Specify DLL version when using mc.exe, rc.exe and/or link.exe
Folks I'm creating a single entry DLL for the OS application event log so developers and admin types don't get that ugly message when looking at errors in the event log. I've got the following make file which is working but I see the dll produced does not have a version property like most DLLs and EXEs. Any ideas on how to do such? Any better newsgroups/forums to ask this question? del "test.dll" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Bin\mc.exe" MsgFile.mc "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Bin\rc" -r -fo MsgFile.r...

Outlook cannot conect to Exchange Server using Comcast
Hi Everyone, I am currently using Outlook 2007 and cannot conect to my companies Microsoft Exchange Server. I use Comcast as my internet service provider. I am able to use our webclient through IE to do my daily emails, but its really a pain not to be able to use Outlook. So I am looking for a fix. When I travel, I am able to connect from hotels (I am guessing since they don't have any ports blocked) so I know my account is set up correctly. I read about comcast "blocking" ports that MES uses to communicate, but am not able to find a fix for this. So my questions are: Is ther...

Trapping a value to use in my form
I am quite new to this and need some help. I have a form with a record source of a query. In the query I have the criteria set to ask the user a question in a popup box which searches a table for that input which is then reported back to the form to view EmployeeNumberQuery is as follows: Field: Employee Table: Employee_Number Criteria: [Enter the Employee Number] <-this is the value I want to capture and display in the form This query also has other fields that are reported back to the form that match the entered value The Employee_Listing_Table is as follows: Form Hea...

what operating system should i use?
There is an expert using Adobe PageMaker on a Macintosh computer. The expert has to use the same program as everyone else, that is Microsoft Office. What opperating system should be used in this situation? He should probably stay on the operating system he is on unless there are specific features you need in the latest version of Office, which only runs on OS X. Office 2001 works on OS 8.1-9.x, and Office X works on OS X 10.1-10.2.x. The specific system requirements for Office X and Office 2001 are here: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/howtobuy.aspx?pid=sysreq> If you provide more de...

How do I print numbered tickets using a business card format?
Printing tickets using publisher. How do I get the numbers to advance per card? I need to print 250. You need to setup a consecutive numbered data base to merge from. There is an Excel way here, it is about the same in Access http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pattyv" <pattyv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA0BEB24-39BB-4E0E-81A4-5266E6CF1242@microsoft.com... > Printing tickets using publisher. How do I get the numbers to advance per > card? I nee...

Using Windows 2003 Web Edition as Front End
Hi, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the Web Edition of Windows Server to install an Exchange OWA/RPC over HTTP Proxy front-end? Thanks, Alec Exchange is not supported on Web Edition; Exchange will not even install on it. I have never tried to install the RPC/HTTP Proxy service, but I'll bet it won't. Here is some more info on the limitations of Web Edition (they don't mention the RPC/HTTP proxy. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/overview/web.mspx or http://tinyurl.com/ypah -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Stuff: ...

Open a form using a comand button on another form
By using a command button on a certain form I am oppenig an other form at a cetain record by using some criteria. I am using the command button wizard to do that. When the form oppens however, I want to be able to move to other records of the form record source. Is there an easy way to do that? Thanks in advance Michalis Instead of passing the criteria in the WhereCondition, pass it in OpenArgs instead. Then use the form's Load event to FindFirst in the RecordsetClone, and set the Bookmark. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http:/...

strange way to subscibe to an event without explicitly using the EventHandler
Hi! Below is a snippet of a class Test Normally when you use events and want to subscribe to an event you use statement like this timer.Tick += new EventHandler(t_Tick); In the class below you can subscribe to an event by writing this statement timer.Tick += t_Tick; instead and skip the delegate EventHandler and it works and I'm very surprised. So can somebody explain why it't possible to subscribe to an event by using this statement timer.Tick += t_Tick; public partial class Test : Form { private Timer timer; public Test() { ...

office 07: auto powerpoint charts using named range data in excel
i am trying to create code that goes down a list of named excel ranges and creates a complete ppt chart (title with graph and annotated text), one for each excel range. the chart will be customized based on the contents of the named excel range. there may be easier ways, but i thought that if i could reference and change the ppt chart data directly from the excel file procedure, i can set it equal to the excel file data range name that i want. i have been trying to use sourcedata and chartdata but i keep getting compiler errors. any help is welcome, even if it is a reference book that...

Multiple FE server using SSL
Trying to understand before we go there, when you have multiple FE 2003 servers, how do they share the one certificate? TIA! / Per Install the certificate on the first front-end server. Then export the certificate and import it on the subsequent servers. Of course this certificate should be created for the OWA URL, not the server name. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Per Hagstrom" <poh@charter.NOSPAMnet> wrote in message news:eeBqUKh%23GHA.4268@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Trying to understand before we ...