Use the X button on a userform

I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if
there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform
splash?

Thanks in advance

Greg

0
laptopgb (91)

Hi Greg
Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
If CloseMode <> 1 Then
Splash.Show
End If
End Sub

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news:
d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
>I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if
> there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform
> splash?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Greg

0
papou
5/16/2005 7:35:19 AM
Thanks for that exactly what I needed

Greg
"papou" <cestpasbon@�anonplus44.fr> wrote in message
> Hi Greg
> Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
> If CloseMode <> 1 Then
> Splash.Show
> End If
> End Sub
>
> HTH
> Cordially
> Pascal
>
> "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news:
> d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if
> > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform
> > splash?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Greg

0
laptopgb (91)
5/16/2005 7:54:57 AM
> Thanks for that exactly what I needed
My pleasure, I am glad for that ;-)

d69jki$lej$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> Thanks for that exactly what I needed
>
> Greg
> "papou" <cestpasbon@�anonplus44.fr> wrote in message
>> Hi Greg
>> Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
>> If CloseMode <> 1 Then
>> Splash.Show
>> End If
>> End Sub
>>
>> HTH
>> Cordially
>> Pascal
>>
>> "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> a �crit dans le message de news:
>> d69ece$9v3$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
>> >I know how to disable the X button on a userform but I was wondering if
>> > there was a possibility that when it is used that it opens the userform
>> > splash?
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance
>> >
>> > Greg

0
papou

Gereral guidelines to use ActiveX with Visual C++
I have a non-visual ActiveX created in Visual C++ 6.0 that works well in VB, Delphi, Excel, IE, etc... Now I´m trying to use it with the same VC++ 6 Reading some articles like http://www.codeproject.com/dll/vbactivexwithvc.asp I could call my ActiveX methods and set properties as well Now I´m trying to map the ActiveX events into my test application but I´m little confused.. - I´m trying to add my ActiveX into Project through Project -> Add To Project -> Components and Controls menu. In this dialog, I´ve selected my activeX but I receive an error message: &quo...

Backup-Restore SQL server database using C#
Hi! I'm trying to use SMO from C# to backup and restore (restore over an existing database) a SQL-server database (SQL-server 2005). Everything is working but when I add a few lines of code where I try to read the datafile information which I will use to re-locate data files during the restore I receive an error message. Database db = svr.Databases[destinationDBName]; foreach (FileGroup group in db.FileGroups) foreach (DataFile file in group.Files) Console.WriteLine(file.FileName); I receive the following error {"System.Data.SqlClient.SqlErro...

How to use global function
Hi I think I am asking a silly question,but plz help me.I am defining a function in global space and I want to use it in a class.but error is coming saying that this function is undeclared identifier.How to do that? <bhattacharjeesoft@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1186204361.724267.84940@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > I think I am asking a silly question,but plz help me.I am defining a > function in global space and I want to use it in a class.but error is > coming saying that this function is undeclared identifier.How to do > that? Could you please pos...

Using Excel spreadsheet online
I have built a spreadsheet that allows me to track inventory and revenue for products that i have a team of people selling. I sthere any way that I can post this spreadsheet online so that my salespeople can update it from a browser? I know a bit about Excel but I don't know diddly about what might be needed on the server end or how it would save the data. Any sugestions? "Monkeysuit Man" <monkeysuitman@monkeysuit.com> wrote in message news:18m7mvsiqkonfcmlpfl125rc5s3h0gfah8@4ax.com... > I have built a spreadsheet that allows me to track inventory and > revenue fo...

UserForm interacting with the Excel sheet saved on a local server
We are 5 people willing to working simultaneous (if possible) on a Excel sheet saved on a local server. I need to type new informations in the worksheet and sometimes to call a UserForm that will compile it and save back the results. I have basic knowledge with VBA, definetly not enough. I would appreciate all the suggestions. Thanks a lot and compile succesfully! http://www.exceladvisor.net/sub/creative/sharing.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052622941033.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010130571033.aspx but, be careful... http://excel.t...

Merge and Center button
The Merger and Center button appears to be "turned off". No matter which cell or range of cells I select, I am unable to use this button. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks...... Any chance your worksheet is protected? If yes, then unprotect it. Any chance your workbook is shared? There are some features that are unavailable in shared workbooks. One of them is merging/unmerging cells. Take a look at Excel's Help for "Features that are unavailable in shared workbooks". JT wrote: > > The Merger and Center button appears to be "turned off&q...

transparent button
Hi, I want to create a button which is invisible (transparent) but can still handle clicks. What I'm trying to accomplish, is to create a clickable image map. I have a full screen size bitmap, and different regions of this bitmap should be clickable. I can check WM_LBUTTONDOWN and then check for it's coordinate, but this is a hassle. I want to be able to design these hot spots in design time by using buttons. So I can not simply use a bitmap button. Then if the button is clicked, I may want to make the button fill up with certain color for a second to make it 'blink' to ind...

High CPU when using New Tab Option in IE7
When I specify 'Open Pop-Ups in New Tab' in IE7, some pages (Invoice fo example) sometimes takes minutes to close, even when just 'X'ing the window. Nothing is being saved, there is Jscript on the Save event but I tested with an alert and the JS is not being executed. The client CPU drives to 50-100% while the window goes blank. Switching back to windowed mode, or IE6, seems to fix the problem. Anyone heard of this or having similar problems? -- Thanx Grizz I was having the same issue with loading pages in CRM. Speaking with MS Tech Support the other day, they stated th...

x and y axis
Hi, using Excel 2007 i am creating a line chart using price and quantity data. When creating chart excel default values to x and y axis (X - price and y - Quantity), However i require these axis’s to be inverted. How do i manually select which values got on which axis? Hi Samy, It sounds like this is not a line chart but an XY-Scatter? Here are a number of ways to do this: 1. You can select the series on the chart and edit the Series formula. For example in the formula below: =SERIES(Sheet1!$D$4,Sheet1!$C$5:$C$15,Sheet1!$D$5:$D$15,1) You would swap the C5:C15 and D5:D15 references 2...

Using Outlook BCM on a server
Can I use Outlook BCM in a server (the contact database residing on server) and access that information, add to it seamlessly, etc. Also, can I see all notes (opportunity notes, time/date stamping) in a single screen? I think I posted it in a wrong place. "Yuri" wrote: > Can I use Outlook BCM in a server (the contact database residing on server) > and > access that information, add to it seamlessly, etc. > Also, can I see all notes (opportunity notes, time/date stamping) in a > single screen? "Yuri" <Yuri@discussions.microsoft....

reminders on outlook 2007 using two calendars
we are using Outlook 2007. We each have a personal calendar and have now created a division calendar for our office to add dates. We want a reminder to appear as it does in our personal calendar. The personal calendar will send remindes, but not the division calendar. Is there a way to have two calendars send reminders? Thanks. -- pat "pat" <pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAF6D3B2-6B45-4D4E-97D3-931D87F01A67@microsoft.com... > we are using Outlook 2007. We each have a personal calendar and have now > created a division calend...

Learning to Use Word 2007 as a Blind Person
I'm transitioning from Word 2000 to 2007 and would like to know if there's a way for a blind user like me using the screen-reading program called JAWS 10 )from Freedom Scientific) to learn Word 2007 quickly and thoroughly. Thank you for your feedback! I don't mean to be dismissive, but sighted people have a lot of trouble making the transition from the older Word interface to that of 2007. I don't know anything about the screen reading program, but frankly I don't see it helping you learn 2007 *quickly*. It took me over a year to become comfortable with 200...

Custom Button #2
Hi I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description What sould I put on Comand ? Hello: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/rms_create_custom_button.mspx Wilfredo "Gill" wrote: > Hi > I need help to creat custom Button for some of my item code/Item description > What sould I put on Comand ? Don't know if you found your answer but this is how you do it: Leave ItemID as 0 and just put in the ItemLookupCode, if you want a Matrix put in the MatrixLookupCode. PerformAddItem 0, ITEMLOOKUPCODE, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0 Rob ...

How do I run a rule by using a toolbar icon?
I have Outlook 2007 and have a rule set up to delte spam by detecting certain words in the spam. Here is what someone gave me but it does not work: Sub RunRuleDeleteSpam() Dim oNS As Outlook.NameSpace Dim oStore As Outlook.Store Dim colRules As Outlook.Rules Dim oRule as Outlook.Rule Set oNS = Application.GetNameSpace("MAPI") Set oStore = oNS.DefaultStore Set colRules = oStore.Rules Set oRule = colRules.Item("Delete Spam") oRule.Execute End Sub If I run it it highlights the set oRule line and stops, I guess. I know n...

Allow work order deposits to be paid for using store credits
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ed16e74f-2d3a-4689-9444-cfa2cb09e82a&dg=microsoft.public.pos ...

Using E2k7 Mgmt Shell to create resource (rooms, equip) mailboxes
Good Day, I've got an OU with disabled "users" that I would like to create room mailboxes for. I've successfully created regular user mailboxes using the same cmdlet but am unable to figure out the correct syntax and variable changes for creating room mailboxes. The cmdlet is as follows: get-user -organizationalUnit "E2k7 - Test Conf Rooms" | where-object{$_.RecipientType -eq "User"} | Enable-Mailbox -Database "MBXservername\mailbox database" | get-mailbox | select name,windowsemailaddress,database When run on an OU of regular users, thi...

Linking userforms to Excell Worksheet
Hi I have created a userform with textboxes, radio buttons, check boxes etc. When a user opens the user form and fills it out i want the data to be entered in to certain columns in the excell worksheet. Any help would be highly appreciated. Regards shiv Hi SOmething like this in the userform module: R = 12 With ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(1) .cells(R, 1).Value = Me.textbox1.Text .cells(R, 2).Value = Me.textbox2.Text .cells(R, 3).Value = Me.Optionbutton1.Value .cells(R, 4).Value = Me.Combobox1.Listindex ....and so on. HTH. Best wishes Harald "shivun pilwal" &l...

Using a shared calendar in Outlook 2003
The shared calendar was setup in Outlook 2000 on another machine. Am I able to gain access to the calendar or no? I tried to install the net folders component but it seems it's not available for 2003, is this true? Thanks for your help. Yes, net folders has been dropped since Outlook 2002. There are a lot of third party tools that can do it when you don't connect to an Exchange server. Share just the Calendar; http://tinyurl.com/3p6xm Share all Outlook folders http://tinyurl.com/49lzg Also take a look here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [M...

Any ideas why I can't print from Word v.X?
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I just upgraded from a PowerMac G4 laptop to a Mac Mini. I had the MacStore migrate my data for me, and for some reason I can not print from Word. I'm able to print from other programs (Things and Firefox for example) as well as from Excel and Entourage. But when I try to print from Word all I get is a blank page from the printer. I've re-installed Word to no avail. <br><br>Any ideas? Answered elsewhere. Please return to your original message to view replies... It's pointless for a...

Microsoft Office Keyboard Eject Button & Software
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3197047600_298353 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Some years ago when I bought my Microsoft Office Keyboard for my Mac I installed a script to provide me with an eject button on the desktop. I have had to reformat my hard drive, does anyone know the script. I also installed the latest Intellitype Keyboard software but it appears not to work. The keyboard came with Intellitype Pro 2.0 keyboar...

Distribution list using Address Card Info emailed to another perso
1. I chose Address Card in view 2. Pulled up Distribution list selection 3. Clicked on top name and holding Ctrl button down selected entire list 4. On address line I right clicked and chose "Select All" Question: how do I get all of the info on Address cards in the list over to an email to send? That's not the way to send Contact information. Why wouldn't you send the Contact as an attachment or a vCard? -- Russ Valentine "Jean Rodwick" <JeanRodwick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3421799A-DAD3-4A9D-9CF9-DFEC60903398@microso...

Use of "OnSubmit"
I would like to execute a function when the user clicks on the "SUBMIT" button in a PHP/HTML form. I think I should use "OnSubmit" event. How to use OnSubmit in a PHP form? Is following syntax correct? <form method="post" action="G_Training.php" name="G-User-Details" style="border: thin double #FF0000" title="User Details" id="New Form" onsubmit="checkFormBeforeSubmit"> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice A Down and Dirty FileSystem Object Page Counter http://...

Zip files using makeDirZip.exe
Hi All, I need to zip subfolders which resides under the parent folders which are 201003,201004,201005(for each month). Under the parent folder.example 201003->Titles->then many sub folders for each day of the month,I need to use MakeDirZip.exe to only zip sub folders for each day under the root folder(201003) which is 2 months old from this month. Please shed some light on it. I am trying to use, C:\test>makeDirZip.exe i=\\<filer>\c$\cdc dubug='yes' purge='no' which is zipping every single date folder no matter whether this month or 2 months ol...

how use dlookup to update table
hi everybody I come from china. Firstly,I'm sorry. My english is not good. I have a question about dlookup I have two tables. One table (table1)only have two fields "file name" and "file ID". Another table(table2) also include field "file ID" and "file name". table1 have many records. I want to accord record from table1 to update table2 when table2.file name=table1.file name. I design a form to input table2, there is a combobox in the form that I hope its list from table11.file name,when I choice a file name another textbox value will ...

Monthly Reports use closed accounts
I just upgraded to Money Plus Premium and was trying various things to make sure it all worked. I can set up most reports to include the Accounts and Investments I want but the Monthly Reports won't allow me to do that. When I run them that report includes accounts I have closed years ago and investments I have sold. The result is that the section that shows my best and worst investments for the month is pretty useless because it lists mostly things I have no interest in. In fact I suppost all the other information in the monthly report is equally useless since it is working on the ...