Hi,

I am running Office 2003 on the terminal server (windows 2003) and had a
copy of mappoint as well.  This is a mapping program.  We ininstalled
mappoint which has caused an error message with Excel and other office
products.  The error says "Cd:\documents and
settings\administrator.ocrdc1\application data\microsoft\addins c:\Program
files\common files\microsoft shared\geography\mpoai9.dll is not a valid
add-in."  I then click OK and excel opens up and everything is fine.  The
problem is that we are using other programs as well such as Quickbooks that
export to excel and this error message has blocked us from exporting.  I
simply want the error to go away.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
--
Chuck W
0

Using the RegEdit program (enter that name in Start->Run) look for the key:

 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins

Under it you probably will find the key "MapPoint.OfficeAddin.9".  This is
causing your problem and deleting it should fix it.

--
Jim
"ChuckW" <haji@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| I am running Office 2003 on the terminal server (windows 2003) and had a
| copy of mappoint as well.  This is a mapping program.  We ininstalled
| mappoint which has caused an error message with Excel and other office
| products.  The error says "Cd:\documents and
| settings\administrator.ocrdc1\application data\microsoft\addins c:\Program
| files\common files\microsoft shared\geography\mpoai9.dll is not a valid
| add-in."  I then click OK and excel opens up and everything is fine.  The
| problem is that we are using other programs as well such as Quickbooks
that
| export to excel and this error message has blocked us from exporting.  I
| simply want the error to go away.  Can anyone help?
|
| Thanks,
| --
| Chuck W

0
jrrech (1932)

runtime error 429 when trying to create Inet object
Hi I am trying to create a macro that uploads a file to a ftp server.It works fine on my laptop (using Vista) but not at the office(2003 Server R2 and XP prof users).I keep getting run-time error 429 "Cannot create object...".I did reference Microsoft Internet Transfer Control 6.0. I did some research online but could not find an actual solution to it. Dim FTP as Inet Set FTP = New Inet' this is the line that draws the error If you know a solution to this issue please let me know ...

Problems Reprinting Checks
Hi, Yesterday while trying to reprint a series of checks we got a Dexterity Runtime Error and the Great Plains program shut down. After rebooting, we recovered the batch, but still got the error when trying to re-print the checks. We tried printing on a different machine and got the runtime error as well (albeit in a slightly different spot). We have tried to void the checks. This morning we get an error message, "This batch cannot be edited. Please verify the batch status using the Batch IDs window." First newbie question, what is and how do I get to a Batch ID window? Second...

error fixx!
i use sba 2006 and ive been using it with the rms 2.0 using pos connector. Everything is working fine until suddenly when i post transactions to sba , i get the following error: "SBA 2006 has encontered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvinience." Can anyone help me fix this error? i have applied all updates for sba 2006 and still the error persisted. Your kind help will be appreciated. p.s i use win xp sp3 ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno...

Excel Search Inquiry
I have been struggling with this question for the last few weeks, and finally have resorted to asking for help. I am trying to get a search field so that when i type out an item in a list that the resulting title respond as illustrated in the image below. If anyone can offer some assistance, it would be greatly appreciated. http://www.redlightcreations.com/shared/excelsearch.JPG -- Kenrossco ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Kenrossco's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29484 View this thread: http://www.exce...

how do i watermark an excel spreadsheet?
office 2000, would like to have watermark behind text in spreadsheet, to appear centre page, almost full size of page. I believe watermarks are put on through your printer properties / effects -- grizz "rsl" wrote: > office 2000, would like to have watermark behind text in spreadsheet, to > appear centre page, almost full size of page. Hi rsl, Run this in the sheet module and see what has to be tweeked to suit your needs. Can change the number of sheets as needed as well as the watermark wording and font size. Change the "For Page = 1 To 1 ...

Chart sheet in Excel 2007
Hi! I often used chart sheets in Excel 2003, but I can't find the same possibility in Excel 2007. I want a chart to cover the whole worksheet-window like it did in Excel 2003 (without showing the pivot-table). Is this possible in Excel 2007? I have tried to use the "Zoom to Selection"-command, but with no success. I would appreciate to know if this is possible in Excel 2007. -- Atri Hi, F11 will create you a chart sheet, as it did in xl2003. If you already have a chart object on a worksheet you can move it to a chart sheet via the ribbon. With chart selected use Cha...

Excel 2000
How do you do superscripts within a cell with other text? Example: Young® (make the ® superscript) Hi select the � only and choose format / cell / on the font tab choose superscript Cheers JulieD "L Young" <LYoung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B8329EE-3A64-410E-9D35-A536C49C58EC@microsoft.com... > How do you do superscripts within a cell with other text? > Example: > Young� (make the � superscript) ...

Messaging interface has returned an unknown error #2
This error messages occurs when trying to create emails and also calendar events. Does anyone know why? You may want to search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for that specific error message...there are lots and lots of different scenarios that may cause that error message to appear, and maybe you'll find an article that fits your particular scenario (Outlook version, OS version, type of e-mail account, etc.). -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:1...

Excel 2007: Vlookup
in my results column, I have a series of #N/A where there is no result. Is there anyway to have that left blank unless there IS a value to return? Yes, "wrap" your VLOOKUP() in a test for the error. There is a specific test for the #N/A error: example formula that could return #N/A: =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!B1:Z1000,23,False) wrapped up to prevent the display: =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!B1:Z1000,23,False)),"",VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!B1:Z1000,23,False)) "ocean mist" wrote: > in my results column, I have a series of #N/A where there is no result. Is &g...

Is there a PeeWee Football Play template for Visio? Excel?

Error ID c1010aae
Hi I've serious problem When i try to get the public folder properties in my 5.5 server , i've the foloing error: The object cannot be found in the directory. This may be because replication has not completed Microsoft Exchange Directory ID N�c1010aae I dont have any event in the event log. As Microsoft Says in technet, i ve apply The latest SP on all my exchange 5.5 server but i'still have the same problem does any one say how to corrct this Thanks ...

How do I convert a WP Excel file to a Word Excel file? Urgent ...
I'm desparate. I need this info for an appt. with MD in one hour. Thanks, Mary "Millie McCrow" <Millie McCrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D414AE9A-09E9-45C6-A2C9-A61996754287@microsoft.com... > I'm desparate. I need this info for an appt. with MD in one hour. > > Thanks, Mary What on earth do you mean by a "WP" Excel file and a "Word" excel file? Excel files are excel files are excel files....... WP does not have Excel files. WP is Word Perfect, a word processor "Millie McCrow" <Millie McCrow@di...

Can someone help....??? Error 5.7.1
Hi guys: The user is authenticated, but whenerver he tries to email this person he gets this error. He can email anyone else but this user. Can someone please help me point or detect the problem? I have an SBS2000 and this is exchange 2000 Thanks in advance to everyone, Denise Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: job inquiry Sent: 1/10/2006 3:32 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: jisaacs1@uoregon.edu on 1/10/2006 3:32 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrato...

Linking to Excel Graphs
I have a workbook with a worksheet that contains multiple graphs. I need to create OLE links to each graph and display the in object frames in a MS Access database. It seems that I need to be able to refer to each graph in the "language of Excel". I need a way to express the path to the worksheet not just the workbook and then I need a way to refer to a specific graph on the worksheet. I have found a reference to Excel's ProgID object identifier but that's all I have. At this point, all that I have been able to do is display the whole worksheet so I get all the graphs as well...

Installing components for Microsoft Excel
I have Office 2003 on my laptop. When I installed it I took the custom option and pick run all from my computer option. when I open Excel I get this message " Installing components for Microsoft Excel" then once that finiish, I get a windo with Microsoft visual Basic with a message " Compile error hidden module: AutoexecNew. click OK to that excel is up, then when I close the excel I get another Microsoft Visual Basic windo with the message " Compile error hidden module:AutoExit" click Ok to that excel will close. What is the reason for this. how can I fix this....

Quote Update Error
I have been using Microsoft Money 98 since the product was released years ago. About two weeks ago, it stopped giving me quote updated. I get the following error message when I attempt to update You call completed but XX items could not be processed. Then in the box I have all the ticker symbols checked and after each stock it says The symbol, msft, is invalid The symbol, csco, is invalid ETC I know i have the right ticker symbols Any ideas as to what the heck is going on, I'm frustrated You're not alone. MS has stopped supplying us with free quotes. There have been sev...

Error 3205
I have a query that worked fine for a while until now. Error #:3205 Too many crosstab column headers (300). How can I fix this error? Thank you! TRANSFORM Count(MainTable.CSENO) AS CountOfCSENO SELECT MainTable.DocketDate, MainTable.Type, Count(MainTable.CSENO) AS [Total Of CSENO] FROM MainTable WHERE (((MainTable.DocketDate) Between DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date()),1) And DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date())+1,0))) GROUP BY MainTable.DocketDate, MainTable.Type PIVOT MainTable.Autonumber; >>How can I fix this error? Change the pivot. Autonumbers are unique...

Excel 2007 02-21-10
I need help trying to center a title on a spreadsheet Kimmy - If the title is text in a worksheet cell, and if you wanted to center the title in seven columns, e.g., A:G, then enter the text in the leftmost cell, e.g., A1, select cells A1:G1, and choose Home > (Cells) Format > Format Cells > Alignment > Horizontal: Center Across Selection > OK. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "Kimmy" <Kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F4B24A5-995C-40B6-A031-58B2317DBC2E@microsoft.com... I need help trying to center a title on a ...

CRM 3.0 Exchange Router fills event log with errors
I've installed CRM 3.0 Exchange router according to Microsoft's documentation and the suggestions I found on this mailbox. However, the service is not working. The error message in the Event Viewer is Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Opening the inbox folder of mailbox: crm failed (System.InvalidCastException: No such interface supported at ADODB.RecordClass.Open(Object Source, Object ActiveConnection, ConnectModeEnum Mode, RecordCreateOptionsEnum CreateOptions, RecordOpenOptionsEnum Options, String UserName, String Password) at M...

Excel "Not Enough Available Memory or disk space
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Hi, has anyone seen this message when trying to open an Excel File? "Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space." This happens on any excel documents of any size and only a logout seems to clear this up. The users have plenty of RAM (4gigs) so that's not the issue and there's plenty of disk space as well. Any help appreciated! "tjbud@officeformac.com" wrote: > Hi, has anyone seen this message when trying to open an Exce...

Excel crashes when I try to access on Help.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just installed Office 12.1.9 on my iMac 8.1 , and most apps work ok. However, Excel crashes whenever I try to get Help, i.e., if I click on the Help menu. This only happens in Excel, not in Word or PowerPoint, for example. I tried deleting the Preference file com.microsoft.Excel.plist and restarting Excel, but this did not help. I have done the usual things, rebooting the computer, running the Disk Utility to fix permissions, etc. Now what? I was one of those who encountered the error that there was "nothing to u...

Money 2005 Error when closing
I have Microsoft Money 2005 running on Windows XP. Whenever I close the program I get the following message: "Microsoft Money has experienced an internal error and will have to restart" It then restarts and I close it again and all seems fine. The details given when I ask for details provides the following: App Name Msmoney.exe App Ver 14.0.0.1105 Mod Name Kernel32.dll Mod Version: 5.1.2600.3119 Offset: 00009783. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Unable to start Outlook, Error "personal folders.pst is not a personal folders
When we attempt to start outlook (XP) we receive the error message "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The file Personal Folders.pst is not a personal fodlers file." Any suggestions ...

Excel Formula Question
Is it possible to take the sum of an equation and put part of it in one cell and the remainder in another? example: sum of cells A1:A4 = Total cell A5 = (Total from A1:A4) 8 or less (cannot show value higher than 8) cell A6 = remainder if > 8 if not cell A6 = 0 I just don't know if this can actually happen in Excel or not. Any help is greatly appreciated. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi Try this in A5 =MIN(SUM(A1:A4),8) and in A6: =ma...

Sortin my messy excel sheets!
Hey all Basically my workbook is set up like this.. Name of Company Amount Paid/Recieved Supplier $100 I want to set up my workbook so excel recognises the name of the company (e.g. Supplier), and then automatically places the amount ($100) into a category. So far I have been doing this manually but surely there is a way for excel to this automatically? Surely theres a way usin VBA or smething.. any guidance will be <3'd and save me a LOT of time doin it manually.. Any help is appreciated in advance You could use a simple VLOOKU...