Trying to create a page with three columns

I imported a list with 4300 members into excel and right now it is 103 pages
to print out.  Is there a way to set the spreadsheet up to have 3 columns
without having to manually cut and paste to create the columns?

Thanks,

Kim

I would import it into Word and print it in multiple column there. Much easier
than trying to set it up in Excel.

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:39:02 -0800, "kimbers867@comcast.net"
<kimbers867comcastnet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I imported a list with 4300 members into excel and right now it is 103 pages
>to print out.  Is there a way to set the spreadsheet up to have 3 columns
>without having to manually cut and paste to create the columns?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kim

0
anonymous (74722)
4/2/2005 7:04:45 AM
Myrna thank you so much. I knew there had to be an easy way to do this.  I
have been out of corporate american for 9 years raisining my kids, so I have
lost some of my skills!  Thanks again!!!

Kim

"Myrna Larson" wrote:

> I would import it into Word and print it in multiple column there. Much easier
> than trying to set it up in Excel.
>
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:39:02 -0800, "kimbers867@comcast.net"
> <kimbers867comcastnet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I imported a list with 4300 members into excel and right now it is 103 pages
> >to print out.  Is there a way to set the spreadsheet up to have 3 columns
> >without having to manually cut and paste to create the columns?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Kim

Problems with creating a newsletter

update column

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

Column searching problem
I have a worksheet called "net" containing the following: NETWORK AVG MIN MAX STD SAMPLES ABC 17.17 16.26 17.71 0.4469 19 CBS 12.99 11.69 14.56 0.6524 30 NBC 15.39 14.08 16.70 0.7323 38 NBC* 15.12 14.08 15.99 0.4910 31 Fox 10.63 9.07 12.09 0.9374 8 HBO 10.94 9.07 13.22 1.2507 19 Showtime 11.52 6.84 13.23 1.9017 11 HDNet 18.14 14.22 18.85 1.1619 14 HDNet* 18.45 18.13 18.85 0.2847 13 HDNet-Movies 1...

Column help
I have a seating chart I am trying to design for our graduation ceremony. Right now I have the report set up using columns. I have a rectange box with the graduates first, middle and last name in the box. I need 16 columns across the page for the seats which I have working. My problems are that I need a bold line going down the middle to divide the 8th and 9th rows. ( Students come in from 2 lines and meet in the middle of each row.) My next problem is that I need to have another column to the left of the 1st column and one to the right of the 16th column that will count the row num...

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

Header Column?!?
Hi all. I have a table with lots of rows. I also have a column which is numbered 1,2,3,.... for each row of data. However Excel also has its own list of numbers 1-9999. As a result the header row is numbered 1 and my 1st line of data is row 2. Is there a way of making the header row 0, so excel names my 1st line of data as row 1? Thanks in advance, any help is much appretiated. Ernest Lai Hi Ernest No, you cannot renumber Excels rows, they are 1:65536 What you can do, is use column A for your numbering and use Tools>Options>View and Turn off Row&column Headers If you pu...

XML Mapping: Creating a "non-repeating schema element" in VS2005
Question regarding XML mapping in Excel. XML Mapping in Excel allows you to map "non-repeating schema elements" to an individual cell while "repeating schema elements" automatically get handled as an Excel "list". I want a table(XML/XSD) exported from a VS2005 dataset to be CELL mappable rather than LIST mappable. Is there a way to make Excel interpret the native dataset XML/XSD as non-repeating? Said differently, what makes a schema element "repeating" versus "non-repeating"? Is it a unique XPATH statement? If my underlying table has...

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

How Do I Create A Personal Address Book In Outlook 2002
Hi: I'm new to Outlook 2002 and would like to know how do i go about creating a personal address book. Thanks in advance. Lisa wrote: > Hi: > > I'm new to Outlook 2002 and would like to know how do i go > about creating a personal address book. > > Thanks in advance. You have a contacts folder ...that's what you should use. "Personal Address Book" means .pab file - it's an old legacy thing, not what you want or need. Enter all your contacts/addresses in your Contacts folder. If it isn't showing up as an address book when you click the TO bu...

Inventory list columns
There needs to be more columns avaialble in the inventory and other lists. It would also be nice to be able to print from the inventory lists. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en...