Trouble Using Named Ranges in a Chart

I am trying to use a named range as series data for a
chart.  My named range has a OFFSET function set up so the
range dynamically adjusts when new data is added.

The trouble is when I enter the name into the "values" box
it get at "The formula you entered contains an error" box.

Is there a trick to entering Names?

Thanks
Vern
0
vbean (1)

Jon Peltier has some notes at:
http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartSeriesFormula.html
that might help.

(He's got a couple of common errors to avoid at the bottom of the page.)

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com