trouble Copying as a webpage #2

Any ideas

--
daniels01
daniels012's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=868
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27161

sharing workbook #2
i have a sheet, which i want to share it with others. i want others t append data to it on a continuos basis and all that data should b saved. can somebody "teach " me how to go about it? for eg: i want to record login and logout time by employees in a x sheet. this login and logout time would be entered by the employee themselves, against their names that is in a column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

DirectShow MPEG-2
I'm trying to play various files that I've converted to different formats. I've tried three different formats. Two of the videos play, but with no sound. One video won't play because RealPlayer SP says it has to download update and then it can't because "Microsoft DirectShow compatible MPEG-2 decoding software isn't installed". I have wasted a great deal of time trying to find what I need and can't. When I found one site and tried to download it said I didn't need it because I have SP3. I have windows xp home edition 2002, sp3. I want to...

Entering Numbers with 2 Decimal Places
Hi, I've been using Excel for years, yet this is my first time on this newsgroup. When reconciling my checkbook, I can set my 10-key calculator to 2 decimal places, so that whenever I enter a number, it automatically converts it to dollars and cents. Is there a way to do this in Excel so that I don't have to hit the "." ? Thanks, Bruce Choose Tools>Options On the Edit tab, add a check mark to Fixed Decimals Set the number of places to 2 Click OK Bruce wrote: > Hi, > > I've been using Excel for years, yet this is my first time on this > newsgroup....

ughh.... Office 2004 sp2 (11.2) update error
Let me start this out by saying I'm a PC engineer, I do not do Macs, but my wife had a G4 and we just upgraded it. I know I'm not the only one getting this error as I've seen it listed about a dozen times, but the only people that I see with a solution have external hard drives. I've loaded Office 2004 with SP2 Version 11.2 (050714). I've tried auto update as well as downloading. and I keep getting the #$%#@ error "The installer could not locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. See the Read Me file included with this install to det...

From new Publisher to old #2
Hi. I have constructed a document in Publisher XP, and I am now sitting at a computer with Publisher 2000. And I need the document now. Is there anyway that I online can convert the document. I realise I should have converted at the computer with the newer Publisher, and I though I did - but I must have forgotten. Is there any way I can get around my stupid mistake, or will I HAVE to pay? I will convert it for you. Send it to gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com It is very possible you will lose formatting and if images are involved, the file may increase quite a bit. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

2 Servers
We have a new Windows Server 2008 as a Domain controller. We also have the existing Server with Windows Server 2003. We are thinking of using the older Windows Server 2003 as a Mail Server running Exchange Server 2007. How should we configure the Server runing Exchange SErver 2007: (a) as a Domain Controller (Backup Domain Controller) (b) as a Member Server Your response will be appreciated. Regards, Guido it doesn't matter.. if you will only run the mail server on it.. or you can create a virtual server and run only the mail server on it as well.. easier ...

Smart List export to Excel #2
Hi, We are using Dynamics 9.0 and Office 2003. When we try to do a Smart List export to Excel, we keep getting an "Exception_Class_Object_Exception" that references varying object errors, such as 'Cells' or 'Value'; the object errors will change each time we try an export. As a workaround, I've found that closing Excel before doing the export allows the export to complete successfully. However, that solution isn't acceptable, as our Dynamics users would like to be able to work in Excel, doing other tasks, while the export is processing. Does anyone...

How to print 2000+ characters seen in formula bar? #2
Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only prints 1024. How can I print all? Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. Use a smaller font. Widen the column width lengthen the row height. Curious wrote: > > Formula bar shows +1024 characters, screen only shows 1024. Printer only > prints 1024. How can I print all? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com Thanks, but none of your suggestions work. I'm using Excel 2003 by the way. "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Add some alt-enters to force new lines within the cell. &g...

Font problem #2
I'm using the free trial download of Publisher & at work I use Publisher 2003. Regardless of which one, the font is changing whenever I type a ' or press the spacebar. I'm using Helvetica, and Times New Roman is the default. The toolbar shows Helvetica, but these characters switch the font to TNR. I've searched the help menu which has been useless. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks! ...

Copy column headings AND formula totals to blank spreadsheet
Hi Everyone! I apologize that this was likely asked before but could someone show me how I can copy my 'column headings, column widths and totals formula' to a blank spreadsheet tab? I have set up budget spreadsheet where I input my receipts to keep track of monthly expenditures. Could someone explain how to copy the column headings, the column widths, AND the formulas of each column to a blank spreadsheet tab so each month will contain the 'same headings, same column widths and the same formula for each column'? Thanks so much for any help!!! katy Assuming you alr...

Open file(2) from file(1) and then close file(1)
I need to open a file(2) when I open file(1) and then close file(1) File(1) name can change so I need variables. sequence will be Open File(1) Open File(2)... I do it by the following macro: Public LaunchFile As String 'in this public variable I want to keep file(1) name Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lDir, lFile, lFileMtr As String lDir = Sheets("launch").Range("B2") & "\" 'direction of my file to open lFile = Sheets("launch").Range("B3") & ".xls" 'file name to openm lFi...

OWA error message #2
I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, it's OK. I am using Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Please help, Thank you inadcance. Lisa Have you installed the OWA hotfix and Exchange 2003 Service Pack 1? http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831464 This may help as well.... http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_esdk_arch_webdav_security.asp Bob "Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043a01c48fb9$4689e360$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I got "440 Login Timeout" when open OWA. Without SSL, > it's OK. ...

Publisher v 2.0
I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open them with Publisher 2003 etc? You should be able to open them... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:081001c4e5f5$c7f92a40$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have some files from an old 3.1 system that I would > like to import into a newer v of Publisher. Can I open > them with Publisher 2003 etc? >-----Original Message----- >...

Contacts with 2 or more Email addresses
I have a couple of contacts that have more than one email address. When I send an email, it wants to send it to ALL there email address when I ricght click on a persons contact name and choose create a new mail message. Is there a way to make it default to a certain email address? I have office 2007 on Windows XP delete the addresses you don;'t want to include. The send to contact action doesn't have a way to identify the address you wish to use, so rather than pop up a dialog first, it adds all the addresses so you can choose which address (or send to all). -- Diane Poremsky...

Outbound message queue #2
Hi I have Exchange 5.5 :( In the Internet Mail Service, Queues, Outbound messages awaiting delivery, there are hundreds of emails that look like SPAM. I know our Exchange Server is not a mail relay so where are all of these emails coming from and how do I stop them. I tried turning on all the message tracking and log file options I could find and looking at the log file but it didn't really show anything obvious except the domain "mail.ru" was on a like 30 messages. (I put "mail.ru" in the domain reject list) Can someone help me please................... Tha...

Copy and paste an account
I am a Money 2004 user. I have to different files in Money 2004. I would like to copy and paste one account (with all the data and details) from one file to the other one. So far the only solution I see is the Export option, but I do have to create a new account when I follow the Export steps. Is there any way to do this without exporting the account? Thank you. Manuel Toubes What you've seen is wht thye've got. "Manuel Toubes" <ManuelToubes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57CDA428-A52D-4843-AF5F-7DD655759396@microsoft.com... > I am a Money ...

Excel password #2
Hi all, I've an old worksheet in Excel 2k, and I forgot the password I saved with it. Is there a way to retrieve it? thanks N! Xau N! Xau, Workbook password to open???? If so, here's a post by Norman Harker that should give you a start. John <snip> Hi! If it is a workbook password then here is the standard post on that one: The following sites advertise ability to recover, amongst other things, Excel file passwords. These passwords are imposed when saving Excel files and are not to be confused with *internal* passwords on sheets and workbook structure. http://www.i...

Macro to copy cell down
I want to create a macro that will copy the cell above to the active cell. OR the built-in key that will do that tenbob@optonline.net Bob A few seconds with the macro recorder set to "Relative Reference" gave me this. Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 11/3/2003 by Gord Dibben ' ' Selection.Copy ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Range("A1").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Application.CutCopyMode = False End Sub Gord Dibben XL2002 On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 04:26:28 GMT, Bob K. <tenbob@optonline.net> wrote: >I want to create a mac...

How to copy a filtered range ?
Hi, In a range of cells that i have filtered by edit>go>special>formulas>ctrl+9, therefore remained only rows with constant values, now that i need to copy these rows on a new book to upgrade their values and repaste them on the original book in the same column but without overwriting the hidden rows which contains formulas, is that possible ? Thank you very much . -- gaftalik ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Trouble opening zip attachments
My Outlook 07 email has suddenly started trying to open every zip attachment with Internet Explorer, which doesn't work. I assume I must have somehow inadvertently changed the default setting for what Outlook uses to open this kind of attachment, but I can't find a way of re-setting that default. Any advice? Outlook doesn't choose what to open a file with, Windows does. Set the appropriate application to open a Zip file with in Windows Explorer. Tools > Folder Options > File Types. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Formula #2
I am trying ot put in a formula. I have a two columns with Revenue listed. One is the Estimate, one is the actual. If there is not an amount in the Actual amount column, I added the cell that was in the Estimate cell. I color coded the cell because I am breakingit out by Sales Person. I have 3 Sales People. I went in and did the SUM and went into each cell that is colored coded to each person. I am getting an error. Please help. Thanks, Vanessa Not enough information to more than guess at what you might be doing wrong. How are you going into SUM? Are you clicking on the sum icon? ...

How to reduce thickness/width of window borders two "normal" 2 pixels?
On a certain WinXP all borders of all windows are very, very thick/width. Have a look at the following snapshot: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9364/capture20091215121445.png What is the reason resp. how can I reduce it to the "normal" size of (approx. 2 pixels) ? Camille Camille Petersen wrote: > On a certain WinXP all borders of all windows are very, very thick/width. > > Have a look at the following snapshot: > > http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9364/capture20091215121445.png > > What is the reason resp. how can I reduce it to the &...

Crystal Report 9.2.2!!!
Hello All, I have install crystal report 9 then I download crystal 9.2.2 and start the setup. first it uninstall crystal report 9 and then it starts installing 9.2.2 and ask the CD KEY I enter Crystal Report 9.0 CD key but it does not accept that KEY. How can I update Crystal 9.0 to Crystal 9.2.2??? Thanks in Advance, Naveed. recheck the key...you only need to install 9.2.2 then enter the 9.0 key -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Naveed" <nrehman@marsonssoft.com> wrote in message news:e%23...

Trouble with time formats
Any help appreciated! I need to work out the average speed it would take to cover a certain distance. EG. If you covered 10 miles in 28 minutes what would teh average speed be... Column A: 10 miles Column B: 28 minutes Column C: Would return 21.43mph. I then want to to add time increments of say 15 seconds in rows so that I can see that if it took 28 minutes, 45 seconds, the average speed column would return 20.87mph. I can work it out by entering 28.75 for the time (or 70.50 for 1h,10m,30s), but I want to format it as time, i.e: 00:28:45 (or 01:10:30) Is this possible? Thanks...

Thrift Savings Plan #2
Does anyone know an accurate way of tracking the military retirement plan, TSP? I have just added an account called TSP and modeled it like a 401(k). Then for each of the funds you have, just add a new investment. You won't have a stock symbol or anything. Some days, I manually update the fund prices, and others I don't. It will calculate your returns whenever you make new transactions. I basically just make those investment transactions whenever I get my quarterly statement. I don't know of a better way of tracking the TSP. "Anthony" wrote: > Does anyone ...