Transform table into calendar format

I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know
how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this
separate sheet.

Send me an email to:

pashurst <at> auditel.net

(change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you
describe.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 18, 9:55=A0pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to k=
now
> how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on =
this
> separate sheet.

0
Pete_UK
11/18/2009 11:57:13 PM
Pete. The file should already be in your inbox. thanks!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

> Send me an email to:
>
> pashurst <at> auditel.net
>
> (change the obvious), and I'll send you a file that does just what you
> describe.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Pete
>
> On Nov 18, 9:55 pm, Matheus <Math...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I have a table with dates (column A) and events (column B). I wanted to know
> > how I automatically create a calendar template with the events I have on this
> > separate sheet.
>
> .

how to format :send picture with message: as a default
each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express for my mail. LYNNY <LYNNY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send > picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there > permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express > for my mail. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Calendar from Excel Data
I currently keep a fairly complex calendar as an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to find a way to automatically generate a normal-looking month-by- month calendar from this. I really don't need the month-by-month calendar to show much of the complexity, just the events and times and possibly locations in the correct dates on the calendar. I did a little looking on the web and saw many calendar systems, but it wasn't clear to me which might be able to import my data from Excel. --David ...

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

Subtract colums in pivot table
I have a pivot table that has the following characteristics (Excel 2007): -rows (down the left) are values: "# Employees", "Total Pay" -Columns (across top) are Dates I want to calculate the difference between different date columns. Example: I have: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total # Emp 10 15 5 30 Pay 1000 15000 500 16500 I'd like: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total Vs. Last Wk % Change Vs. Last Yr % Change # Emp 10 15 5 30 -5 -33% 5 33% Pay 1000 5000 250 6250 -4000 -80% 750 15% Can anyone tell me how to cre...

How to substitute for a non-existing column in a joined table
Hi, Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined table for which a corresponding row does not exist? The following example (not a working one, of course) illustrates what I'm after. I'd like to return 'N/A' as c2name if there is no matching row in t2 SELECT t1.c1 (CASE t2.t1pk WHEN NULL THEN 'N/A' ELSE t2.name END) AS c2name, FROM t1 LEFT JOIN t2 ON t2.t1pk = t1.pk Thanks. On 2010-04-21 21:05, bob wrote: > Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined > table for which a ...

Sharing Outlook calendar #2
Hi, I'm still very confused on the most appropriate way to share my calendar. I use Outlook working off Exchange Server. I need clients (who either use Outlook or Lotus Notes) to be able to see when I am free so that they can schedule meetings with me. I don't want them to see what my meetings are, just when I am free and when I am busy. Can anybody help? Thanks, Saul Oh yes, I'm using Outlook 2003. Not sure which version of Outlook clients are using (if they aren't using Notes). saul_margolis@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I'm still very confused on the...

FORMATING COLUMNS..... HELP
I need to format columns to allow only 7 characters and the rest of the data to go into column B -- JTEFUN "JTEFUN" <JTEFUN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C5C7A99-E83F-430E-9576-6D1DB57B9311@microsoft.com... >I need to format columns to allow only 7 characters and the rest of the >data > to go into column B > -- > JTEFUN > If you mean that if a user types a lot of data into the one cell and that when they reach 7 characters the rest of the data is automatically inserted into the next cell, then I don't think you can do that....

Pull Data From Multiple Tables ????
Hi I will have 4 tables name "TblCostomers","TblVendors","TblAccounts", TblExpenses" Now i have a for name "FrmDrVouchers" that has a table "TblDrVouchers" in source. This form has two TxtBox Control name "TxtAccountNo" and "TxtAccountName" If User enters a Account No., It pulls the Account Name from Any One of these Table. I can do this if I have only one table. But tell me how can i do it while I have 4 tables for One Field of a table Thank you.. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://...

Calendar Views
I was wondering if there was a way to get the monthly calendar to not show mondays but more importantly to expand the saturday and sunday into there own boxes. No, you cannot hide Mondays. To get the full display of the weekend days, right click in an empty area of the calendar and select Other Settings. Uncheck "Compress Weekend Days." --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.grou...

View Tasks in calendar?
Outlook 2003 Can I? I don't mean in that seperate display on the right. Thanks... Bob Only if you create items in your calendar folder either manually or with = a tool like Taskline. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message = news:JK4xh.6009$gJ1.4000@newsfe17.lga... > Outl...

view multiple public calendars
We have seven public folders set up as calendar for room appointments. How can we view them side by side as shared calendars? The only way I can think of implementing this is to set up 7 user accounts and share their calendars. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com version of outlook? if 2003 or 2007, add them to the public folder favorites and they'll be in the calendar list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipst...

BULK Conditional Formatting
I've read the posts on conditional formatting for cell colour based o another cell's value (eg. set the conditional formatting to "formul is" and then "=A1>0" and set the colour as red / blue / whatever...) however wondering if I can do this for an entire column withou individually changing the conditional formatting for each cell one b one (as there are over 400 rows). Basically I need a formula that reads the contents of column B for th particular row that is active. Can anyone help -- Rob Moyl ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Renaming table in a dB
Is there a short way in which i can modify all references to a table after i rename it? Or would i have to open every query and form and manually change the table references?Thanksramesh Access doesn't provide a way to do this.There are commercial products that do, e.g.: http://www.speedferret.com/-- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western AustraliaTips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.htmlReply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org."Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in messagenews:uGgN$EuZHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...> Is the...

Tying tables to forms
I have four connected tables that work well as table input but when I put them in a form some of the fields will not let me make entries. Does this happen because I am using the Id fields and subsequent data from the wrong tables? -- Taylor It sounds like you have created a non-updatable form. One cautionary note first: Don't tie your forms directly to the tables. Use queries instead. The queries will act as a stop light for which data is written and when. If more than one person tries to make a change to the same record at the same time, you will run into problems. From wha...

Dummy series and data table
Hi, I have a chart that presents 2005, 2006, 2007 summary data as a column chart and then 2007 by month as a line. To show the yearly data I have a yearly category, after which I have individual months where the yearly data is zero - sort of like a dummy series - because I only have one value for them. The 2007 detailed data has zero in the yearly column but all the individual values in the monthly columns. It worked fine until I was asked to add a data table to the chart. Now, since it has 2007 twice - once as the summarized for the year and the other as all these individual months - some us...

Outlook 2002 Calendar #5
how do I get national and Jewish holidays for 2006? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm and if you need more than are listed in the holiday list, see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/holidays.htm for additional lists. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook new...

Sumif across a table
I am looking for a function that works using a =sumif function to add things that are not in a range that are next to each other as seen below the letters in () are the columns that the values are in... so I am looking for a sum in column A "X" of the total work out time if the appl column is "Y" total work Running (D) Walking (F) Elliptical (H) out time (C) Appl (D) Time (E) Appl (F) Time (G) Appl (H) Time (I) X Y 20 N 0 Y ...

Aging report table for accounts receivable
Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make query/view in sql server 2005 Michael, You need to use RM20101 and RM10201 tables. You need to use date functions to get the aging for your view based on document date or due date field. If your aging is setup to be by Doc Date, Consider Doc Date and If it is due date, you should be taking it by Due Date. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Can somebody tell me what is the table for a/r aging..I want to make > query/view in sql server 2005...

calendar permissions
As a delegate on my boss' calendar, how do I stop my own out-of-office reply from replying to meeting requests that come to him? ...

Format Problem
I have a report of a crosstab query. I formatted the left column of the report with Text Align set to Right. The report is chopping off the last character of the term, even if I set the Right Margin to 0.5". Doing so just puts space between the right edge of the border and the end of the chopped word I have played with all of the format settings in the properties with no success. If I set Text Align to Left the word is not chopped, but I would prefer Text Align set to right. Is there a way to fix this format issue with Text Align set to the Right? -- Message posted via http://www.acce...

Pivot table
Can I develop a formula that I can add to those which you pick from whe using the wizard ie sum, average, min, max etc Specifically, I want to add an IF statement to give me a 'flag' i which to summarize the data with elsewhere. The data behind the pivo changes (sales data) and I am trying to flag new customers that hav never worked with us before.....once they have traded with us then the dissappear as they are now an old customer To -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi no you can't do this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Can I develop a for...

Conditional Statements and Time Format
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I need to calculate a range of time in a cell and display a value in another cell. Example is in cell F2 I have a time displayed of 15:34, and in the calculation window it displays as 3:34:00 PM. In Cell F3 I want to display one of three things, "1st shift", "2nd shift" or "3rd shift". Is it possible to use the conditional statements to give me the value of "1st shift" when cell F2 is between >= 07:00 and < 15:00? I can't find anything that speaks to getting thee range information from time. Thanks, Brian ...

Rich Text formatting in Access 2007
In Access 2007, is it possible to add rich text formatting to text in a memo field (or mixed formatting within any text field). I have just upgraded to the new version of Access, and it appears that this feature still has not been added. Is this correct? (If so, why?) If it is not possible to format individual words within a field in Access, , is there a simple, free add-in that will enable Access to do this kind of basic formatting, such as adding italic, bold, and underlining? Thanks very much for any information you may have. Bob Rich Text format for Memos in: Tables - Look in t...

Calendar and Tasks
Morning All, Is it possible to have the tasks show up on the calendar? Scott V No. Only beside it. you can drag a task to the calendar if you need to assign a time to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Scott Viney" <scott@kar...

Trouble with calendar
Hi all, I have a problem with the calendar. I noticed a bug(?) for the month of october. If I filter the days 25-26-27-28-29 of october i can't load any messages. Why ??? Anyone among you had this problem or can help me ??? Thank you all !!! Bye. ...