Transfer a list of info dependent upon variables

Here is a hard one!!!

I need a function that will read a range of cells and and find every one
that matches a cell on another page.  Then it needs to take all the info from
the second worksheet and transfer it to the first. Also not have any
duplicate account numbers.

Example:

2nd worksheet:

  Account          Date                Cycle          Amount
 1141               11/2/2005         2                 $25.00
 1231               11/24/2005       5                 $30.00
 12312             11/8/2005         2                 $45.00
 1141               11/24/2005       2                 $35.00

What I need it to do is read all the cycles in the list - choose say cycle 2
and return all the info (account, date, amount, etc) for that cycle over to
the first worksheet but not have any duplicate account #'s - if there is a
duplicate it only needs to bring one over - doesnt matter which one.
--
na
0

Capture info from website
Hi There, Im new to CRM & was after some advice or links to info around capturing data from a website. I want a website user to be able to supply their details on a form that gets posted into crm as a contact. from what i can work out i can then get some rules to send return emails, assign to staff etc thanks todd Todd See the Sales Productivity Pack by c360 - it has a web connect component which seems to be what you need. You would then put some workflow in to automate the emails & assignement etc. This is currently only available for V1.2 but c360 have just produced a roadm...

Exchange 2003 services list
Hi All, i want to know the services list for exchange 2003 and what they are doing, any web link or reference willbe helpful thanks in advance regards shajahan ...

two columns range of numbers need to list all numbers in the range
have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range start end 5 9 15 19 20 29 i need for each row to show the numbers in the range 5 6 7 8 9 15 16 .. .. pls help Was this post helpful to you? Check your other post. arsovat wrote: > > have two columns range of numbers i need to list each number in the range > start end > 5 9 > 15 19 > 20 29 > i need for each row to show the numbers in the range > 5 > 6 > 7 > 8 > 9 > 15 > 16 > . > . > pls help > > Was this post he...

genre will not transfer correctly to mp3 player
I have wmp 11 and a 8GB sansa fuze mp3. Once I change the genre in wmp to let's say from soul/r&b to r&b, it will not change the genre on my sansa. I've tried and tried. Contacted San Disk for help and they said it was a media player issue. The genre will stay correctly in wmp but won't transfer correctly. Someone help! On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:52:01 -0800, Mitziepoo <Mitziepoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have wmp 11 and a 8GB sansa fuze mp3. >Once I change the genre in wmp to let's say from soul/r&b to r&b, it will >not c...

Private Distribution Lists
Is it possible to create a distribution list where the the recipients can not see each others names?? This is for a blast sales letter and I would rather not send it as bcc: That's what the BCC field is for. Why can you not use it? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dooley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54f201c3da19$3196cd70$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to create a distribution list where the > the recipients can not see each others names?? This is > for a blast sales letter and I would rather not send it > as bcc: ...

validation list #4
hi i have created a validation list with more then 500 name, but when i try to find a particual name i have to go through all of them . is it possblie to write the first alphabitic letter in the list and the drow down list will point to that particual name e.g if the name in the list is Mark S. Mark can i write only Ma to find all Names start with Ma You can do this if you use a combobox from the control toolbox instead of DV. -- HTH Bob Phillips "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E9A3FF-5773-4002-8BCD-C2498BDE9EB0@microsoft.com......

Can't publish Excel list to Sharepoint
In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to Sharepoint), I get the msg "Cannot connect to server at this time. Your list cannot be published". I am able to "pull" the same spreadsheet into Sharepoint, using Create List, Import Spreadsheet. I have done the workaround in KB838703 with same results. Any other suggestions ? This has also been posted to the Sharepoint community site Thanks. On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:52:03 -0700, "LeslieR" wrote: >In trying to publish Excel list to Sharepoint (push from Excel to >Sharepoint), I get the m...

Update of Inter-Store transfer orders
I am at the end of my rope with transfers. I can't understand ho RMS can have the ability to create and Inter-store transfer at one location, but changes are not reflected after the order is "placed." Has anyone found a workaround? My situation is that a smaller location orders products from the main location which houses the warehouse. The warehouse crew picks items from the transfer order, but very frequently the requested items are not available. They may send a substitute, adding it to thier transfer out order. Tehy may also send some items that were not requested by ...

Publish Task List
Is there a way to either publish a public task list as a web page or export as a file? Is there a way to either publish a public task list as a web page or export as a file, retaining it's view characteristics? View it in Simple list view, add columns, do your grouping - using the Field Chooser and Group By box (on Advanced toolbar) Then you can print preview it - you'll get what you see when you print it! Judy Gleeson Acorn Training and Consulting "we're nuts about Outlook" www.acorntraining.com.au/productivit.htm Cody Dawg <bfogelstrom@hotmail.com>...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

Transfer files and settings from Ultimate 64 to Pro 32 fails
I wanted to transfer my files and setting from my W7 Ultimate 64 bit to my Black Friday Netbook running 32 bit Pro with Easy Transfer. Seems that doesn't work. Are there any work arounds or must I manually transfer what I need? -- Sprocket in Texas Hi, Sprocket. It should work. It worked for me. HOW are you using WET? With a transfer cable? Or a thumb drive? A network? RC -- R. C. White, CPA San Marcos, TX rc@grandecom.net Microsoft Windows MVP Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726) in Win7 Ultimate x64 "Sprocket" <Sprocket@discussions.mi...

How to prevent users changing details in Contacts List
Hi All, After entering the contact details in the contact form, How to preven users from changing the details through the Conacts List ?? We have customised the contact form for not entering the non-codepag 1252 characters into the form. But, there is a possibility that use may do the trick by entering the non-codepage 1252 characters into th contact details through contacts list by clicking on a particula record with the help of a mouse and directly editing there. As per our requirement, the contact details shall be synchronised t Siebel through Exchange Server. Please suggest me how to av...

Size of drop down in validation list
I have a validation list which contains about 50 elements. The drop down only shows 9 entries which I can then scroll through. Is there a way to get the drop down to show more entries? There is nothing below the cell which contains the validation list. Thanks for any help on this. There is no way to change the number of entries shown in a data validation drop-down list. I believe you can do so with a ComboBox control (i.e. from the Developer toolbar), but then additional code may be required to validate entries. dhstein;690747 Wrote: > I have a validation list...

VLookUp and DropDown List in the same cell
Hi everyone, I know that this is possible but I'm not sure how to accomplish this. In column E, I have a list of zip code. In column I, I have the "Priority" category. Priority will be based on the zip code in column E. This will be accomplished by VLookUp formula, where I will have a separate sheet store all the zip codes and the priorities (ie. Priority #1, Priority #2 and so on). The challenge part is that column I "Priority" column needs to be able to use as a Drop Down List as well, in case that the VLookUp formula needs to be overridden for so...

custom color palette does not get transferred with the workbook. Excel 2003
Scenario:We use a custom color palette with predefined company colors, and excel 2003. Default workbook has also been modified to replicate colors to new workbooks - located at %userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART\workbook.xls NOw the problem: When users create a workbook based in the default and email it to outside users who does not have the custom color palette defined as default, the colors change - custom palette disappears and workbook shows excel default colors,sometimes making the document very difficult to read. Also, if we email the document back to the origina...

mouse-over link info
In Outlook 2000 or even Outlook Express, when the mouse is moved over a link, the link properties are displayed on the bottom of the window. Is there a way to get that to work in Outlook 2002? Not that I am aware of... does your tooltip work? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Don asked: | In Outlook 2000 or even Outlook Express, when the mouse is | m...

Is this a bug of VC6? Why dependency works in this way?
I have a project B which depends on another DLL project A. But I use an environment variable $(ACE_ROOT) in the configuration of Output files. But when build project B, VC6 will use the following rule to generate the path of A.lib: Dir of Project A + Output Files configuration in Project A It will always get a wrong path such as: "\STUDY\CORBA\Project\LibTest\lib\$(ACE_ROOT)\lib\lib.lib" Although VC6 may warn about using env variable in Project Settings, actually, it's safe to use env variable in other configuration item. Why VC6 doesn't use a normal search algorithm to find ...

A bug in Quote list with CRM v3?
With Contact or Account window open and quote tab is clicked, "Filter on - draft, won, closed..." feature is not working when "This Record only" is selected. But it works with the opportunities list. ...

Mail not received when certain user is on the To: or CC: list
Hi, I am using Exchange Server 2003 SP 1 (I believe) with XP clients running Outlook. Basically we have a problem sending email to a specific user when another specific user is in the cc or to field. IE. We have 5 employees If anyone in the company sends a message to Employee number 1 and employee number 5 is also in the message (either TO: or CC; field) then employees Number 2,3,4 and 5 will get it but not employee number 1. However employees number 1 can receive mail from all employees as long as employee number 5 is not in either the TO: or CC: field. Any help??? Thanks Check ...

variable height variable width stacked bar charts
Hi I need to create a chart which would resemble a variable width variable height stacked bar chart with values on both sides of the Y axis (This I achieved by giving values needed on the left a negative sign). I tried to get the above chart using all these basic charts in excel - stacked bar charts, stacked column charts,stacked area charts, stacked scatter plots but could not get the final chart. Though I was able to get a variable height stacked bar chart(with pos n neg values), I am not able to get the final desired chart. Please let me know how I can get the above mentioned chart. Than...

Collection STAT button needs additional info
From a Credit Managers point of view, I would like to see what all the Unposted orders, checks, invoices, etc are when I am making calls or approving orders. This info is available thru CARDS >> Sales >> Summary and pull the customer account up. We cannot see this info from within the MAIN window now - only if we click on the unposted sales button but we are not given totals in SUMMARY, we have to calculate them manually or launch this other window ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To v...

CDOEX, CDOEXM and Listing Mailboxes
Hello, I've been Googling for ages and I'm stuck. I'm using CDOEXM in conjunction with System.DirectoryServices to automate Documenting an Exchange Organisations installation. However I want to basically list the mailboxes stored on an Exchange Server. I thought this would be something that CDOEXM could do but apparantly not. I wasn't confident with using WMI as it seems very basic for Exchange 2000 and this needs to support Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003. Any suggestions - or if theres a better Group to post the query let me know Much Thanks, Dave You can search A...

How do I show info only in cells used
IF(X15="paid","",IF((TODAY()-C10)<14, "Overdue", "PAID")) I have used the formula above to show if an invoice is out of date/unpaid, however I have dragged the formula down into cells that are currently empty and they are showing Overdue... How do I make these cells appear blank until the cells have inf. in them. I am not clear on your rules here. Clearly, If X15 says paid, then there is nothing to output, but is C10 a due date? If so you will get Overdue when the date is in the future, which seems perverse. This seems a better fit to me =IF(X1...

Transfer OE Groups (name & address) into Outlook Distribution Groups
Does anyone know of a way to to this. My client has 2,500+ names and addresses in Outlook Express that we've moved into Outlook 2007, but the 230+ OE Groups did not come across. It is quite a big job to set up the equivalent OL2007 distribution groups manually (each OE group has 20-800 entries, average is about 80 entries) , does anyone know of a technique or software that will facilitate the migration of OE groups to OL2007 DLs. One constraint is that the OE system is on an XP box & the OL2007 system is on a Vista box, they are on a common network, we would prefer not to have...

transfer information from a site into excel
How can I take daily information on a website amd link it to an excel worksheet ? I want this to be instead of cutting and pasting ! One thing you can try is, in the body of the web site, right click and download to excel. This creates a web query that you can modify. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "joe l" <joe l@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D7EDDA9-E61B-4274-99F0-64FD11FE6B6F@microsoft.com... > How can I take daily information on a website amd link it to an excel > worksheet ? > I want this to be instead of cutting and p...