training for Pivot Charting in Excel 2000

I am looking for information on Pivot Charting.  We use Excel 2000.  What
actually does pivot charting entail and what would it be used for?
0
HCMC (1)

NaHa

Have a look here at the info provided by Debra Dalgleish on Pivot Charting.

Also Debra's own site on Pivot Tables has much good info.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

Scroll downpage to Pivot section.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:22:02 -0700, NaNa at HCMC <NaNa at
HCMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am looking for information on Pivot Charting.  We use Excel 2000.  What
>actually does pivot charting entail and what would it be used for?

0
Gord