tracking sheet #2

I want to know how to set up my excel program to highlight a certain row if time has elapsed more than one week.  I know it can be done, just not sure how to do it.

See if this helps

http://www.uncc.edu/sysdev/HowTos/Excel/Using%20Conditional%20Formats%20with%20Date%20Values.htm

Judy Freed
Systems Development
UNC Charlotte

"sarah" <sarah.moore@eglin.af.mil> wrote in message
> I want to know how to set up my excel program to highlight a certain row
if time has elapsed more than one week.  I know it can be done, just not
sure how to do it.

0
jtfreed1 (13)

Tracking shared records
I need to create a report that shows which records are shared and with whom. Can someone guide me in the right direction? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. thank you Sharing is recorded in the PrincipalObjectAccess table in the SQL database. Advanced find does not allow you to access this so you will have to create a report on the directly on the database. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Extended Entity and Plug-in browser: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx "Bernardina" wrote: > I need to create a report that shows whi...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

how can I do a lookup into another sheet?
how can I do a lookup into another sheet? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try something like =VLOOKUP(123,Sheet2!A1:B10,2,FALSE) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "melawaisi" <melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how can I do a lookup into another sheet? > thanks > > > ------...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

How to enable the tracking log?
I am just looking for how to enable the tracking log....I do know how and where, but if I want to enable the Tracking log, the server will show me some error message or not responding. I thinks it has to communicate with other server. but it will be the trouble due to we have broken the VPN, also I can't delte the directory duplicate. it still want to keekp it alive... The question is: No.1 How to enable the tracking log, I konw how but can't. No.2 How to delete the directory duplicate connector after break the connection with other exchange5 server. could somebody tell me how a...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Backing Up Outlook #2
I have Windows XP Professional installed. Is there a simple and straight forward way to back up all my Outlook folders and address books to CD? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "mel weston" <mel.weston@micronsecurity.com> wrote in message news:068d01c35018$e7f97b70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have...

direct deposit #2
I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using integration mgr) Employee info, deductions, benefits, taxes, etc. I cannot seem to find anything about importing direct deposit information. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks As far as I know, there is no integration within integration manager that can handle this. The last time I ran into this, I had to use some sql scripts to get everything in to GP. "nfp" wrote: > I am in the process of setting up payroll. I am able to import(using > integration mgr) > Employee info, deductions, benef...

How to run ajax implemented .Net 3.5 to an old version 2.0
Hi, I have developed a Web Application in .Net 2008 and implemented <asp:UpdatePanel /> in it. But now I am trying to build it in .Net Version 2.0. But it gives an error -- "Error 1 Unknown server tag 'asp:UpdatePanel' ". I have downloaded earlier version of AjaxControlToolKit, but it does not work. What I have to do to build this code in version 2.0 Thanks and Regard Dg The UpdatePanel is not part of 2.0 or the Ajax Toolkit. This is an additional "Ajax extension for 2.0" download... Also as 3.5 is just 2.0 plus additional stuff, I wo...