news:eluehmann.1db5fa@excelforum-nospam.com...

> That works good.  Thanks alot!
>

> --
> eluehmann
> eluehmann's Profile:
> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13095
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=264189

Back up sheet
Hi, I have deleted an excel sheet and closed the file. is there a way where i can restore that sheet or does excel back up copies of deleted sheets. M.Thanks Regards >>I have deleted an excel sheet and closed the file If you didn't save the file after deleting the sheet, it will still be in the workbook. Otherwise you have to look to a backup copy of your workbook. Always(!) keep backups of important workbooks. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Mohamed" <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DE834FF-DF42-47AF-9B6C-A8A0264244A7@microsoft.com... | Hi...

Custom toolbar #3
I have a user who has created a custom toolbar in excel (XP). The nex time he logged on it dissappeared. Any ideas how and where I ca retreive it from? Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements customized toolbars can come from a couple of different spots: 1. Built on the fly by a macro 2. Built by Tools|Customize 3. Built by tools|customize and then attachin...

time clock #3
There should be an option to print out a receipt on the pos printer every time someone clocks out This way the employee can see what time they must punch back in Or the total hours worked that day ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.c...

Sheet deletion
Hi, I am using excel 2003. When I delete a workbook sheet, it doesn't prompt me to delete, it automatically does it. How can I have excel prompt me for workbook sheet deletion? Thanks. Mitch Mitch, Somehow, the DisplayAlerts property got set to False. Open the VBA Editor (ALT+F11), then open the Immediate Window (CTRL+G), and enter the following: Application.DisplayAlerts = True and press Enter. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "mitch" <mitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16...

CEdit #3
I'm developing an app in C++ using VS.net. I'm trying to alter data that the user is entering in a dialog box entry window, as he keystrokes. I'm using the EN_CHANGE event to make the change. The problem is that when I UpdateData the cursor in the edit window is reset to the left and so the typing is appearing from right to left instead of left to right. I really want to place the cursor in the middle of the replacement string, since I'm concatonating other text to the right of what is being typed. Any ideas of how the set the cursor based on character position? Thanks,...

Exchange #3
Can I set up my MSOffice Outlook 2003 to grab my emails off of my outlook exchange account? I am just beginning thought on this and don't know where to start or what is possible. I cannot remotely access my company's network so must use Exchange to get email, but I would like to get my emails into Outlook for manipulation without having to go to exchange and forward them to my personal Outlook account one by one because of the high number of emails I receive. I hope I am being clear when describing what I would like to do. Any help you can give me or direction to some help will be much...

When Using a PropertySheet in Wizard Mode Can we Change the Order of sheets at runtime
Hey Friends I am creating a Wizard Using Property Sheet According to User Selection of Data in First Page I want that only one of the PropertySheet should be visible with a Fnish Button But I have added 4 More Property Pages Whereas i want only one of them to appear. Take a look at the CPropertySheet::SetActivePage() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "vikrant" <vikrant_kpr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OaKnxZauDHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hey Friends > > I am creating a Wizard Using Prop...

message #3
Sometimes when I want to forward or reply a message I get the warning: 'a program tries to reach your mail program' I think it is just the program itself trying to reach he address book. What could be going on, is my Outlook going schizo? I don't know if this is related but I also noted that checking my email makes it check everything twice. I have to mail accounts that Iread at the same time, and it reads both twice. Thanks Hi John, maybe you try this program http://www.andreas-roeder.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch Bravestar20...

Money 2004 for Pocket PC #3
Hi, I have Money 2004, on my desktop, and when I got my Pocket PC I installed Money for Pocket PC 2004, everything was working just fine, but this morning right after I made a change in the desktop file, I lost all data on the Pocket PC, I tried uninstalling on the Pocket PC, and then after reboot the desktop (I don't understand this), I reinstalled it, I keep having the same problem Any help would be very welcome -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin You could try going to activesync and removing all of the data using the Money option, and then synchronizing ag...

Show data on a Visio Sheet from Exce
I am trying to design a corporation flow chart to where i can click on a shape and have it show all the details of a specific corporation (each shape representing a different corporation and thus a different set of data). Is this possible? -- bob74 As a consultant we try to stay away from 'globals and absolutes' ("all the details", "the best solution"). That said you might check this out. http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC101977211033 al "bob74" <bob74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Matching fields between 3 tables
I am trying to join 3 tables in a query where the Unique ID consists of capital letters and small letters. A combination of capital letters, small letters and numbers form the ID. Understand MS Access had an issue not being able to differentiate capital and small letters. How can i get round this problem? Jet is, indeed, only case insensitive (and MS SQL Server is case insensitive by default... else, tables names are also be case sensitive, since they are data too, in system tables). To differentiate between two strings which may differ only by the case, you can use StrComp which retu...

Sheet vs File size when sending email in Outlook
In a workbook with a single sheet, if I use "File, Send to, Mail Recipient" the recipient gets an email larger than 3MB, but if I choose "File, Send to, Mail Recipient (as Attachment)", they get an email less than 1MB. I prefer the former as the recipient gets a message with the info in the message body, rather than an attachment, but the file size (arriving in Outlook) is becoming and issue. The excel formatting also needs to be retained. Suggestions? Many thanks, Mike :confused: -- matchball ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Authentification MS CRM 3.0
HI, how I can oblige the request of the authentification at the time of the access to MS CRM 3.0. Thanck You. There is no way to really do this at the server. It can only be done by changing the IE prefs to prompt for credentials on each machine. -- Matt Parks MVP - Dynamics CRM "ahmed" <ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6344146B-C9EE-447D-8D31-8D0F4AC0B5D9@microsoft.com... HI, how I can oblige the request of the authentification at the time of the access to MS CRM 3.0. Thanck You. ...

How do I view two sheets with duel monitors?
I run with duel montiors, and am trying to setup excel so that I can view one spreadsheet one on monitor, and another spreadsheet on the second monitor. How do I set this up? Check out this link by Chip http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx -- Jacob "Gorte McGinty" wrote: > I run with duel montiors, and am trying to setup excel so that I can view one > spreadsheet one on monitor, and another spreadsheet on the second monitor. > How do I set this up? You are also able to maximize on two screens and view on two screens by opening up ...

CRM 3.0 & Integrated Security
Hi I cannot seem to get Integrated Security working with CRM 3.0. CRM is running on a different server to the SQL & Reporting services. It works fine if I am logged on locally to the CRM server but not from any machines remotely connecting to it. When I try I just get prompted for a username and password, and a valid account is not accepted resulting in a HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS) message. The App Pool is using the NetwokService account to run in. Local IE settings seem correct, web site is set under L...

Easy One? 3 fold publication.
Dear All, I'm sure this is easy but I haven't been able to figure it out. I want to create a 3 fold A4 publication, leaflet in Publisher XP. Is there a quick way/template to do this or do I need to set up margins etc. manually? TIA Matthew Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Matthew <m.scott@lamp.ac.uk> > I'm sure this is easy but I haven't been able to figure it > out. I want to create a 3 fold A4 publication, leaflet in > Publisher XP. Is there a quick way/template to do this or > do I need to set u...

A User Cannot Log onto to MSCRM 3.0
Hi All, I have a confounding error with MSCRM 3.0. I am quite new to MSCRM, but have taken some training classes recently so I'm not coming from a place of total ignorance, but my "real world" experience is limited at best. :) Anyway, I have two users which report they cannot log in to the web client. They get the generic error message that says they must be enabled and have a security role. From my class I know that this is true and that they also have to exist in the _UserGroup in the OU we created in AD. I have verified that they are enabled in MSCRM, they have not one, b...

Organizational Charts #3
How do I enlarge a shape (box) on my organizational chart. Also how do I extend the connecting line from the bar (horizontal line) to below other shapes in the chart? ...

3 leaflets in landscape on an A4 page. Any suggestions?
Microsoft has wonderful templates. Love them. Can't find a leaflet back and front which is on an A4 page which requires only 2 slices to make it in to 3 leflets. Max usage of paper, minimum cost and minimum environmental cost. Start with something close and modify it. Or remember that not everything needs to be started with a template. Creativity goes a long way. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rosemarie" <Rosemarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:777EFC05-28DA-45A1-A6FA-687400391573@microsoft.com... > Microsoft has wonderful...

Adding CRM CAL to existing CRM 3.0 SBE
I just purchased 5 additional CALs to add to my existing CRM 3.0 SBE "Action Pack" Server that came with 10 users. I need a total of 15 licenses but I am not yet ready to upgrade to CRM 4.0 Professional. How do I add these 5 new CALs when I didn't receive a PID or Volume License Key from eOpen? Because the existing CRM server is an "action pack" install, I didn't have to register with Microsoft Dynamics to start. Hello We have the same problem. Where can I get the License-key to add additinal Users to an CRM 3.0 SBE Please Help Norbert Lang "Thiry...

CRM 3.0 Mapping Account to Address
Trying to map the Freight Terms and it does not appear that I can map it. The Shipping Method is, however mapped. And suggestions? Thanks! Shauna Are you referring to the Address or Contact entity? "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > Trying to map the Freight Terms and it does not appear that I can map it. > The Shipping Method is, however mapped. And suggestions? > > Thanks! > Shauna Hi Chad, To the More Addresses, Address form. The Shipping Method seems to be mapped but not the Freight Terms. Any suggestions? Thanks! Shauna "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote:...

Excel file with 52 sheets
I have received a file that was protected by sheets, means that wvery single sheet is protected, I got the password, but just wondering if there is a macro I can use to unprotect every single sheet the protect it again. Thanks in advance for your help Sub ProtectAllSheets() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim n As Single For n = 1 To Sheets.Count Sheets(n).Protect Password:="justme" 'adjust pword Next n Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub Sub UnprotectAllSheets() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim n As Single For n = 1 To S...

FRX Balance Sheet
I have the following scenario: Multiple companies (different databases) in different currencies with different financial year periods (i.e. one ending 31 Dec, others ending 30 June). I have sucessfully done a group PL using the rollup basis on dates option - but this option is not working for my Balance sheet layouts. i suspect it is related to my YTD logic. Has anyone else successfully done a group Balance Sheet in the same scenario? ...

Problem upgrade from Mscrm 1.2 to 3.0
At the end of the upgrade i got this error message Failed to locate the Reporting Services Report Server configuration file. Verify the file specified in registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Reporting Services[RSConfigFilePath] Does anyone know what wrong? Thanks Mathias ...

excel personal sheet
hi all,for some strange reason when i open a new excel workbook it opens in a new personal sheet.i can't figure out why its doing this.any help is greatly appreciaited. thx wynb -- wynb Poster stated problem was resolved but said so in another thread. "WYN" <WYN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4EA559D-92FB-4353-9120-073DDE0C1879@microsoft.com... > hi all,for some strange reason when i open a new excel workbook it opens in a > new personal sheet.i can't figure out why its doing this.any help is greatly > appreciaited. > thx wynb > --...