time sheet template available

I am looking for a bi-weekly time sheet template (or weekly).

Having problems with excel correctly computing total times (works great for
one day).
0
bsydnes1 (2)

bsydnes, heres one,

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"bsydnes" <bsydnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for a bi-weekly time sheet template (or weekly).
>
> Having problems with excel correctly computing total times (works great
for
> one day).

Thanks Paul - this was excellent!

"bsydnes" wrote:

> I am looking for a bi-weekly time sheet template (or weekly).
>
> Having problems with excel correctly computing total times (works great for
> one day).
0
bsydnes1 (2)

Copying only report sheets
Hi: Happy new year. I created a MS excel workbook which has 4 data sheets and 4 report sheets. Each report sheet links to each data sheet. Now I want to create another workbook that will show only the 4 report sheets. How can I do it in VB code? Agin, in each report sheet, I copy and paste data from data sheet and thus each report points to individual data sheet. Workbookname: ctces sheet names:dat1,rep1,dat2,rep2,dat3,rep3,dat4,rep4 Best wishes and thanks -- jesmin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jesmin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/me...

Hide a sheet
Is there a way of hiding a worksheet and only allowing it to be unhidden if a password is supplied? Or is there any other way of achieving this? Thanks for any help! Gavin I do believe that this might do the very thing I need - I'll test it first thing in the morning! http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=380 "gavin" <no-one@home.co.uk> wrote in message news:dg9md0$g2l$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk... > Is there a way of hiding a worksheet and only allowing it to be unhidden if > a password is supplied? Or is there any other way of achieving this? &...

Time Convert
Hello, I have a database that I have been querying from my visual basic 6 program to take my access DB and convert it to excel. I use a multitude of SQL queries to get it to the format I desire, but i have a time column that has both the date and time within them. When I open the excel sheet, I only get the date displayed but the time is there I just have to reformat the column. Is there a way to query my Access database in such a way I only have the time and therefore wont see the date? Basically without knowing exactly what Im typing i have something as follows (which obviously doesnt wo...

Calendar Template
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I really need to download a 2010 calendar for excel - there does not seem to be anything compatible to download on to my system. <br><br>Any tips? HayleyB@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I really > need to download a 2010 calendar for excel - there does not seem to be > anything compatible to download on to my system. > > Any tips? There's a boat-load of templates on the Microsoft Office web site. You may need Stuffit Expander to uns...

Invoice Template #2
Hi, I am using the invoice template in Office XP. My problem is that the current default currency is the $, I require the �. I have tried the excel help and changing the currency symbol whilst in the invoice works, but as soon as I open a new one it reverts back to the $ sign. Is there a way to set the � sign as default. In Office 2000 I had no problems at all. Thank's in advance. OS (XP Pro) is set to UK English and so is the keyboard. Regards, Monty. ...

Chart Title or Text Box Linked to cell & sheet
I need to create charts from data collected via a com port. As i stands, the data is written to sheet 1. Chart 1 is ready to plot dat as it is written. Once the data is complete, I copy sheet 1 and char 1. This results in sheet 1(2) and Chart 1(2). All references to shee 1 on the newly created chart 1(2) automatically changes to refer t sheet 1(2). This applies to data ranges, Chart Title, Axis names. When creating text boxes refering to sheet1!$A$1, the reference doe not automacially change to sheet 1(2)!$A$1. Can this be done? If not, can I create multiple chart titles? Any help o...

CRM 3 Email template issue
Greetings all, I have created an email template that includes accountcategorycode in the following context: This customer's SLA is {!Account:Service Level;not set}. When the email is triggered, the text looks like: This customer's SLA is 6. instead of reflecting the label for the value. I'd like it to display: This customer's SLA is <SLA info from the label>. Am I expecting this to function a way that it can't easily? Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. -Sam ...

I'm look for a Visitors Log Sheet
I'm look for a Visitors Log Sheet ...

Adding times
I am using Excel 97 I have a column that has a list of time in hours and minutes, 34:12 (thirty foru hours and 12 minutes). How can I add these and also do an average. I would like to be be able, forsinstance to add 12:34 plus 23:52 minutes and get 36:26. HELP Also need to average this as well. Linda Linda just add the cells and format the result as Custom [hh]:mm Regards Trevor "Linda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00ff01c3fa5d$0da474d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am using Excel 97 > I have a column that has a list of time in hours a...

Calculating Time Difference
Hi, Searched previous postings but can't find an answer to my problem - hope someone can help. I have two columns both in hh:mm format; first shows a start time and second shows a stop time. I want a third column to show the difference in hours and minutes between the two times - if I can't have this I will accept difference in minutes only between the two times. Best I have come up with is the calculation =ABS(a2-a1) and custom format the cell to show minutes only; [mm]. There seems to be a problem with this - the calculation does not always return the expected time differe...

Incorporating detail of one sheet into another.
There are 2 excel worksheet. I would like to incorporate detail of sheet 2 into sheet1. e.g Sheet2 Contain the following details A B C D E F G Agent1 Agent2 Agent3 Agent4 Agent5 1 Apple Cycle 2 Mango Car 3 Banana Bus 4 Coconut Motor and so on in coloumn c , d , e,f and g. Now what I would like to do is If in sheet 1 If I select Agent 1 all the detail of sheet2 which has column as agent1 should appear exactly as it is in sheet2. And the same thing for Column B, c ...

comparing two spread sheets #2
In spread sheet "A" and "B" the last names are in column B and first names are in column C. I want EXCEL to tell me if the names (a name consist of a last and first name) on spread sheet "B" or in spread sheet "A" spread sheet "A" may or may not already contain the names in spread sheet "B". How do you do this is EXCEL? Hi one way: enter the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) in column D of spreasheet A: =IF(ISNA(MATCH(1,('sheetB'!$B$1:$B$1000=B1)*('sheetB'!$C$1:$C$1000=C1), 0)),"not in s...

Accounting templates
Are there templates to do accounting worksheets (trial balances, income statements, do adjustments) and the like? I am using Excel 2000 Kaye Browse through the Excel section of the MS Template Gallery. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:59:05 -0800, "Kaye" <Kaye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Are there templates to do accounting worksheets (trial balances, income >statements, do adjustments) and the like? I am using Excel 2000 ...

Matching Columns in work sheets and copying both rows to new
I am trying to match up two different spread sheets based on one column but to copy both rows to a new sheet. eg. First sheet has the following headings: "Owner Group " "Owner CC " "Type " "Product Categorization Tier 2 " "Product Categorization Tier 3 " "Device Name " "Status " "Model Number " "Mfg. Name " "CI ID " "Old Asset ID " "Serial Number " "Region " "Country " "Site " "Building " "Floor " "...

RFP Checklist template
I need a template for an RFP Requirements Checklist (Excel or Word). It would be great if it were tailored to RFPs for Content Management, Document Management or Workflow solution applications. ...

Do you offer an ID Badge template?
Does Microsoft offer ID badge templates in Publisher or Word or where? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=identification -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wayne H" <Wayne H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F503B94B-21F4-44A1-8179-CBEBDA52A109@microsoft.com... > Does Microsoft offer ID badge templates in Publisher or Word or where? ...

Protecting Sheets
Im trying to find a way to protect some data in some spreadsheets that we have in our company. I know you can password protect the sheet/book, but I also know that there is a crack for these passwords on the net. Also, waht we are concerned about is staff leaving & taking the data with them. While they are at the company they will need access to password so I need to come up with another way of hiding the data. What I've been looking into is some code that runs when the book is opened that uh-hides sheets with data on that are hidden by default. What I do is check the system of the...

template?
I have several word doc. pages that I would like to convert into email templates that I can send to various contacts as needed. The docs. have graphics etc. already. Is there a way to drop them into an email message and keep them as a template? -- Trying to get ahead Outlook and Word versions?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "G...

Modifying Address Book Templates
I'm following direction from the Administrators Pocket Consultant for Exchange Server 2003. I want to create a template that people will see when opening the details of someone in the GAL. I'm trying to modify the "Internet Address" template in ESM on Exchange Server 2003/Win2k3. I have full control of this box, information stores as well as the AD Schema but I can't seem to access the add or modify buttons in this template. I've never done this before so please point me in the right direction if I'm in the wrong place. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - T...

MF_GRAYED for menu items (run time)
HI. I would like to enable and able some of my menu items in run time. Here is the code I have been writing, but it seems not to work, as nothing is gonna happen: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CTestGLApp, CWinApp) //... ON_COMMAND(ID_REMOVE, OnRemoveData) //... END_MESSAGE_MAP() void CTestGLApp::OnRemoveData () { CSelectDlg SelectDlg; SelectDlg.DoModal(); MyGlobDat.erase(MyGlobDat.begin() + SelectDlg.GetIndex()); if(!MyGlobDat.size()) { CWnd *wind; wind = AfxGetMainWnd(); CMenu *menu = wind->GetMenu(); menu->EnableMenuItem(ID_REMOVE,MF_GRAYED); } } Thanks a lot for your help! ...

Only one user at a time can access OWA
Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at any one time. As soon as the first user logs out the next can then log on, but in a organisation of 1300 - bit of a problem. Previously we did have things working fine with Exchange 5.5 on WinNT but a hacking attack put paid to that system! Have run through MS trouble shooting but found no mention of this problem anywhere else. Any suggestions welcomed Regards Mike Cameron cameronm@queensbury.beds.sch.uk (Mike Cameron) wrote: >Using Exchange 5.5 SP3 on W2K. Only one user can log on using OWA at >any one time. As...

Opening an Excel template from a 3rd party app
I am running a 3rd party app & have have created a menu item in this app which opens a Excel template. The only problem that it opens the Excel template and not a xls file based on the template & this causes sharing problems as multple users use this spreadsheet. Is there a switch or different command in the command line that I have to put in to open as an xls file? The command line I have is: Excel.Sheet.8, [Open("F:\Excel Forms\Application Form.xlt")] Using Excel 2002 TIA -- Tony Barb. I tried "New" in the command line & it worked!. Many thanks ...

Using OLE frame with an Excel sheet for a report template 04-09-07
I am trying to use an Excel file as a template for an Access report. Linked the excel file through OLE frame with the properties set as follows: Source Doc : C:\sajit\test.xls Source Item : test1 where test1 is the range name in which the template is. I also have other sheets which are used as templates for other reports. The templates were made by making a 'Copy' 'Sheet' from the previous sheet, each sheet contains one template range. When I preview the report, Access picks the wrong template, even though the filename and the range name specified in properties are cor...

Why patterns are no longer available in Excel 2007?
I'm really very sad to see pattern is not available. Anyone who says it is out of date just try creating a black-and-white document with charts of Excel-2007 style, you'll see the pictures are really not as impressive as the traditional patterns. I really hope guys in charge of this program add the "Pattern" function available in Excel 2007. Pleassssssse!!! Those patterns really were out of date. They came out okay on screen, but when printed on modern printers with 300 or more dpi, the patterns were shrunk so much that they were just shades of gray. MS really should de...

Selection from list on main sheet from suplemental sheet in same w
Okay I am new to excell bar drawing little spreadsheets to do my own financing. I am currently setting up a sheet and need the users to be able to select from a list of options only and not input thier own text - does that make sense? also i ahve 12 names on the list and one master with all on - would like the data entered on to a names list to be automatically entered onto the master or vice versa which ever is easiest. sorry if this sounds jumbled but i am totally lost and this has to look really hot for work! regards Kelly - England You only need to ask in one place, Kelly. :) *****...