Time Sheet #4

Need information to create a time sheet with 9 minute
increments.  ie: cell A3 time 1:03 PM, want A4 to read
1:12PM, A5 to read 1:21 PM, etc to A38 to read 6:36 PM

Any help appreciated
0
anonymous (74722)

one way:

A4:     =A3 + TIME(0,9,0)

Copy down as far as necessary.

In article <828801c431ec$1d3df8a0$a101280a@phx.gbl>,
 "George A. Yorks" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Need information to create a time sheet with 9 minute
> increments.  ie: cell A3 time 1:03 PM, want A4 to read
> 1:12PM, A5 to read 1:21 PM, etc to A38 to read 6:36 PM
>
> Any help appreciated
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)
5/4/2004 3:31:58 PM
Hi

Formula in A4:
=A3+9/1440
Fill downwards as long as you need.

There are 1440 minutes in a day, so that's where the number comes from.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"George A. Yorks" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding
> Need information to create a time sheet with 9 minute
> increments.  ie: cell A3 time 1:03 PM, want A4 to read
> 1:12PM, A5 to read 1:21 PM, etc to A38 to read 6:36 PM
>
> Any help appreciated

0
stf (176)

Using Function to call Woorbook Sheet
I would like to use WEEKDAY() to call a particular Sheet in a Wookbook. The Sheets are called Sunday - Saturday and I have an IF statement that needs to check for particular information on that sheet depending on what day it is. Have it currently functioning but it is taking up way to much space. I am unable to update my code with other functions that I need it to calculate until I can figure this part out. Code =IF(OR(AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Monday"),(HLOOKUP(MOD(NOW(),1),Monday!$B$1:$BA$40,2))>0),AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Tuesday"),(HLOOKU...

Date and Time
Is it possible to have a cell show the current date and time without entering it, like in word? Nick If you want the current date and time, updated whenever a calculation occurs, use =NOW(). If you want to enter the current date, without updating, press CTRL+; -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Lord Of The Morning" <Not@aol.com> wrote in message news:vmjpgijrjvs5c5@corp.supernews.com... > Is it possible to have a cell show the current date and time without > entering it, like in word? > > Nick > >...

Batch Recovery #4
All, One our great plain users get the following error in batch recovery when they check the batch and hit continue: "you have not marked any batches for posting?" I orginally thought it might be a privilage issue but it doesn't appear to be since others with the same privilages do not experiance the issue. Any help would be appriciated. Jamal Jamal, the problem is that the batch is not responding. I recommend you review knowledgebase article: 865968 as there are three possible solutions. Hope this helps, rc "Jamal" wrote: > All, > > One o...

Tracking Changes #4
Hi All, Just wondered if anyone could help me. I was going through the Track changes exercise, which is great to produce a report of who has change what and when etc. However I then found out that if I was to change my username in Tools>Options>General, in excel that track changes goes to pot and tracks the new username, so in effect I could disguise myself as someone else and change areas of the spreadsheet without successfully being tracked! Can this be stopped without using network administration rights to stop people going in and changing the username? Many Thanks Amanda ...

Multiple instances of a property sheet
I have two windows as part of my application, say W1 and W2. They are both derived from CFrameWnd. I have a class derived from CPropertySheet that is instantiated/displayed by both windows. When I create an instance of my property sheet (let's call it P1) from W1 (the property sheet is modal to W1) and then create another instance of my property sheet (P2) from W2 (modal to W2), I cannot close P1 by clicking OK or Cancel. Clicking OK or Cancel is completely ineffective; the dialog remains open. Then, if I close P2 by clicking OK or Cancel, both property sheets are closed. I augment CProp...

Selecting rows from various sheets #4
Cheers Fran -- sha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1198 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26665 ...

Formatting four pages onto one 12x18 sheet
I'm trying to figure out how to format a 12 x 18 sheet with four individual 5.5 x 8.5 pages on it. Any ideas? The closest I can get is under page setup...selecting "postcards" and that will give me three pages per sheet, but I need four. Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. If your printer can be custom setup to 12 x 18 then you can divide it into four parts. Are you sure you aren't trying to setup a 11 x 17 landscaped sheet? In any event, setup your printer first. File, Page Setup, Advanced on the right, type 18 width, 12 height or 17 width, 11 ...

Public Folder Migration #4
Adding a BE Exchange server to our topology. Have migrated all mailboxes to new BE server, and am trying to migrate public folders from what will be the FE server to the BE server. Using the PFMIGRATE script, here are the results: PFMIGRATE.WSF /S:SOURCESERVER /T:TARGETSERVER /A /N:ALL /SC Microsoft Exchange Public Folder Migration Tool Wed Jun 28 08:06:29 MDT 2006 Source Server: NAMESOURCE Version 6.5 (Build 7638.2: Service Pack 2) Target Server: NAMETARGET Version 6.5 (Build 7638.2: Service Pack 2) WMI Server: NAMETARGET Add Replica Mode in progress. Analysis of 1 folders with repl...

Outlook Multiple Profiles at the Same Time
I have two separate icons set up on my desktop to call Outlook using /profiles switch for profiles A & B. I can double click one for A, and it opens my POP3 account for profile A. Then I close it and double click one for B, then it opens my Exchange Server account for profile B. The problem is if I don't close the one for profile A and try to open the one for B, then even if the switch is set to open profile B, it just opens profile A again. Can someone tell me how I can have two separate Outlook for two separate profiles open at the same time? Adding POP3 to my Exchange S...

Excel sheet protected
Hello all I have a space in my sheet1 that is blocked but I need work in this space with a VBA macro. How can I work in this blocked space by keeping (after macro) the cells blocked? Thanks henpat You could have your macro unprotect the worksheet, do its work and then reprotect the worksheet. With worksheets("sheet99") .unprotect password:="hi" 'do your work .protect password:="hi" end with henpat wrote: > > Hello all > I have a space in my sheet1 that is blocked but I need work in this space > with a VBA macro. > How can I wo...

CRM 4 new feature
Hi Is anyone know the new feature of CRM4? The CRM3 email feature is pool. -- Gordon A brief scan around google will tell you the publicly announced features of CRM V4. Those of us testing the product are under NDA so cannot publicly say anything. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "GordonLiq" <GordonLiq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5593E39-A2A3-4E81-B608-6889732ECA22@microsoft.com... > Hi > Is anyone know the new feature of CRM4? > The CRM3 email feature is pool. > -- > Gord...

Time wrong
The clock on my PC is correct however when I send to someone it shows a time 3 hours in advance. Anyone have any thoughts how to correct? ...

Suming Up Time over the course of days
I have a sheet the contains event durations on specific days. Some days have more than one event. I would like to add up all the event times for each day on a second sheet and (line) chart the results there. The list get longer with each event. Tuesday Nov.2 2010 10:16 am 00:37:22 Tuesday Nov.2 2010 08:28 am 00:15:48 Monday Nov.1 2010 08:30 am 01:03:07 Sunday Oct.31 2010 06:36 pm 00:09:20 Sunday Oct.31 2010 06:17 pm 00:03:26 Sunday Oct.31 2010 05:27 pm 00:07:42 Sunday Oct.31 2010 11:15 am 00:27:19 Sunday Oct.31 2010 08:56 am 00:45:26 Saturday Oct.30 2010 12:44 pm ...

How do I look at two worksheets in one Excel workbook at same time
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is there a way to do that? Window - New Window this will create a second view of active workbook. Then you can do Window - Arrange, active workbook only. -- Best Regards, Luke M "PeoriaJean" <PeoriaJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:503A1BB9-2130-4346-A0AF-A461388397B2@microsoft.com... >I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to > have two worksheets di...

Time reg: Creating an Outlook Calendar appointment from the order
It would be a great feature when it comes to time registration, if it was possible from the Order View in the CRM Outlook client to draw an order directly into the Outlook Calendar, thereby using it for time registration. In that case, it should be possible to select which data fields would be transferred to the Outlook Calendar Appointment, enabling all sorts of time usage statistics. I'm quite certain many companies would benefit from such a feature. I know we would. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most...

Trouble with time formats
Any help appreciated! I need to work out the average speed it would take to cover a certain distance. EG. If you covered 10 miles in 28 minutes what would teh average speed be... Column A: 10 miles Column B: 28 minutes Column C: Would return 21.43mph. I then want to to add time increments of say 15 seconds in rows so that I can see that if it took 28 minutes, 45 seconds, the average speed column would return 20.87mph. I can work it out by entering 28.75 for the time (or 70.50 for 1h,10m,30s), but I want to format it as time, i.e: 00:28:45 (or 01:10:30) Is this possible? Thanks...

Why do sheet tabs keep disappearing? Box in Tools is checked.
When I open a new or existing Excel file, the sheet tabs at the bottom may or may not show up. I have repeatedly gone to Tools, Options, View and made sure the sheet tabs box is checked, but still no tabs. How do I get them back? I can't get from one page of a workbook to another. This is in Offfice 2003. Hi Arlie, Try Tools/Options/General In the Sheets in new workbook box, check and see how many sheets are set to appear when opening a new workbook. Larry -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://w...

Running Office 2004 with network homes on 10.4
Hi. Im really at the end of my tether with office now, for well over a year it seems as though no matter what I do office just behaves like a spoilt brat. Were talking 10-20 minute load times just to load an office app. It will sit there and first it say configuring microsoft office components. then through a host of other things until eventually as i said about 20 minutes later it will actually open. I've seen things about fonts before, but i can tell its not just (if at all) this. I have a reasonably fast network, so i cant see how it is network issues. All clients have networ...

Outlook 2003 Problem #4
Hi folks, since I have got Outlook 2003 running, I have got the following problem: I use tow write e-mails offline, and then connect to the internet, and send it all at once. This worked always fine with OE, the written mails I sent away offline were copied into the send folder, and were sent away straght after I connected to the internet. Now I observer the followinf with Outlook 2003: Outlook continues to try to send the e-mail permanently, even if I check the correct checkbox for not participating on send offline. I tried to switch off everything I found, to prevent Outlook to permanently...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #4
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Compare Sheets #2
I'm going insane I'm trying to compare two sheets using Walkenbach's approach but for some reason when I use it...certain values don't show differences. Example: Sheet 1 (Range Name is Grid) has 18000 on Cell A1 Sheet 2 (Range Name is OldGrid) has 18000 on Cell A2 So if I change Cell A1 on Sheet 1 to 1 it should show me change but no...it just does nothing. However if I type 133...it shows change. Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=COUNTIF(OldGrid,A1)=0" Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 40 Help really appreciate...

GroupShield 4.5
Hi, Can anyone point me to an online 4.5 manual. My network administrator has suggested that attachments which are sent me and are being blocked by GS 4.5 is quite difficult to have a script/permissions written which will allow the attachments to get through. Thanks for any advice. Grant. Hi Grant, I've got the manuals on PDF... I'll e-mail them to you. From what I remember it's very much a case that you either block the file type for all users or you don't... Regards, Chris For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk >-----Original M...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

lost contacts #4
Running Windows XP pro. Installed the 2003 upgrade to Outlook (previous version probably 2002, or maybe earlier). Client had hit the 2gb file limit. :-( We used the Office 2003 suite, but only selected Outlook (and PowerPoint) at this time. For some reason, the upgrade did NOT convert from the '02 file format to the '03 format, nor did the install ask if I wanted to convert, that would allow much larger file size. So, I created a new 'personal folders' folder and told it to use the '03 format. That gave me TWO 'Personal Folders' in Outlook. Then, I moved the...

Exchange Disaster Recovery #4
We are using Exchange 2003 with Veritas 9.0. Individual mailbox backup was taking way too long so now I'm just backing up the malibox store. I am aware that if I want to restore (1) users mailbox I would have to restore the whole store...can I resstore to a different mailbox store on the same Exchange server for disaster recovery or do I need another Exchange server? If I can, what are the procedures for doing so? Kind Regards, Ali On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:31:38 -0400, "obgyn" <obgyn@comunities.nospam.com> wrote: >We are using Exchange 2003 with Veritas 9.0. Ind...