Time duration formula

I would like to know the formula to work out my employees employment
duration, from a given start date to the current day.

many thanks
0
Ska (10)

Take a look at DATEDIF. Explained at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

--

HTH

RP

"Ska" <Ska@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to know the formula to work out my employees employment
> duration, from a given start date to the current day.
>
> many thanks

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
2/15/2005 11:19:07 AM
Thanks Bob,
I have used the formula but have come across another small problem, i have
an emplyee who has been with us twice so has one period and now an ongoing
period of emplyment , what i would like to do is add both periods together to
get the total duration worked with us.  Hope you can help.

Ta
Stu

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

> Take a look at DATEDIF. Explained at
> http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm
>
> --
>
> HTH
>
> RP
>

> "Ska" <Ska@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I would like to know the formula to work out my employees employment
> > duration, from a given start date to the current day.
> >
> > many thanks

0
Ska (10)