Tif file import

I am wondering how I used to use a scanned *.tif file and
import it into Excel with the text to columns function.
Cannot seem to duplicate previous efforts.

A TIFF file is a graphics file - Excel will treat it as a picture. You will
need to process the file with an OCR (optical character recognition) program
first.
Bernard

"Bruce Macdonald" <MacdonaldBruce@msn.com> wrote in message
> I am wondering how I used to use a scanned *.tif file and
> import it into Excel with the text to columns function.
> Cannot seem to duplicate previous efforts.

0
bliengme (657)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

me too, problem with import... only 15 records
me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my customers crm i need a fast answer.... I dont see a question to answer...? JUAN MARKETING wrote: > me too, problem with import... only 15 records.... also in one of my > customers crm > > i need a fast answer.... Hehe yeah, what is the question!? what are you trying to import? Sorry, I don't know the reason, bu each time i try to import x number of accounts or contacts, MSCRM only import 15 records... Promise, everything is ok... columns, format csv from excel, size, records.... I say that, becau...

Taste this important update
--cgzxgrfb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uessxwmvq"; type="multipart/alternative" --uessxwmvq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mweirjjojzzphfh" --mweirjjojzzphfh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to m...

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...

crop files
I've a file with this structure Code value 0001 dfdf 0002 ddgdfg 0001 dsdfsd 0001dfdgdsgds 0002 defert I'd like to crop this file in 2 different files ..one for 0001 and the other for 0002 with of course Code value for both and then block a cell in both. the name of the file and the name of the sheet should be given with a textbox input and they will be the same for both.. the directory will be the same of the main file. any hints?? or a guide I should follow since I'd like to learn and do everything by myself??? thanks Rossella Try Data>Filter>Advanced Filter HTH -- AP ...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...