the picture is too large and will be truncated #2

Hi,

When i try to select an entire row and push the copy
button.
I'm getting the following error:
"the picture is too large and will be truncated"

There are no pictures in the selection!!(?)

I work with Excel 2002 on Win xp prof.
Somebody has an idea

thanxs in advance

greets,

Van Steenbergen Jan

See Jon Peltier's site about this error
http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/XL_PPT.html

This is the only KB obout this error

This is for 2000 but check it out
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318265&Product=xlw2K
XL2000: Error Message: The Picture Is Too Large and Will Be Truncated

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"Van Steenbergen Jan" <jan.vansteenbergen@comit.be> wrote in message news:1c2401c38e7a$f2cde540$7d02280a@phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> When i try to select an entire row and push the copy
> button.
> I'm getting the following error:
> "the picture is too large and will be truncated"
>
> There are no pictures in the selection!!(?)
>
> I work with Excel 2002 on Win xp prof.
> Somebody has an idea
>
> thanxs in advance
>
> greets,
>
> Van Steenbergen Jan

0
rondebruin (3790)
10/9/2003 4:42:02 PM
Thanxs!

Powerpoint Picture Toolbar
Help....Using powerpoint 2002 and first time using a newsgroup (or any other source for help). I am trying to find my picture toolbar...I was using and moved it and it disappeared. I right click on the picture on a slide and it gives me the option of showing and hiding the toolbar and it seems to respond....But still no toolbar. Where did I move it to ? Thanks, Tim Alpharent@aol.com This is not the right place to look for solution. >-----Original Message----- >Help....Using powerpoint 2002 and first time using a >newsgroup (or any other source for help). I am trying to >...

2 Page Newsletters
I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they they saved on my computer. On his computer it is two pages and there is the 1,2 page numbers you can click on the bottom. When he sends it to me it only shows one page. When he comes to my computer and tries to open his from my computer it does the same, only one page. Can anyone help with this? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dpandozzi@r-masters.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I am trying to open a 2 page newsletter from someone they > they saved on my comp...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

GALMOD32.exe not working #2
Hello. When the users of the domain run GALMOD32.exe it acts like it saves the settings but when I look at the gal those settings don't stick. I have done the following site suggestions about adding "self" to delegate control, but still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get users to update the gal themselves and have it actually stick. http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=873 Thanks, -comb In article <MPG.1ef200b44f090d1b989684@news.newsreader.com>, whore@whore.com says... > Hello. > > When the users of the domain run GALM...

Net Display
Hi All, I have set up my POS with 12" rear displays to display HTML files that I have created from powerpoint pps. I have also attached pictures to some, but not all of my items so that they display relevant promotions or upcoming events when scanned at POS. I have set the net display channel option 'Display each item's picture as it is rung up'. I have two issues with this setup. 1) When I scan item, the picture is displayed. However, the item's picture is displayed on net display until I logon to POS for next transaction. (I MUST have option 'forece Logon for eac...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Publisher 2007 Email Anything with pictures
I'm new at this. I want to send out an email to my chapter each month advising of Lunch, cost, location... yadda. I am able to create a wonderful email. I send it and if you have outlook and Yahoo, it comes out o.k. If you open it in AOL or Thunderbird, Everything comes out as separate .jpg. (Borders, Logo, Some of the text) attached to the email. There is one option that I tried and it came out as one .jpg attachment. I have tried all the options to the best of my knowledge. None of the options come out as reading it when you open it in AOL or Thunderbird. Some tex...

Header and Footer Locations (2)
Gord Dibben: Excuse my ignorance, but where do I find "Custom Settings" so I can move the Header and Footer margins in? Thanks, Bernie Bernie View>Header and Footer>Custom To have a left footer several spaces in from default, enter the footer using one of the buttons provided then click in box and enter the spaces before the actual footer. This is not an exact science, so some experimentation will take place. Gord On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:32:51 GMT, "Bernie Beal" <bquest@optonline.net> wrote: >Gord Dibben: > >Excuse my ignorance, but where do...

SHARING WORKBOOKS #2
I HAVE AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET THAT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE ON TWO COMPUTERS AND SHOW THE SAME INFORMATION INCLUDING CHANGES. HOW DO I DO THIS? Hi check out 'Tools - Share workbooks' Note: shared workbooks have many restrictions (several functions are not available for them). IMHO Excel is not well suited for beeing shared. You may condiser using a different type of application for this (e.g. a database) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ALSHORTMAN" <ALSHORTMAN@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C0807914-A81F-4719-A37C-3F22160C2EB3@microsoft...

Outlook notification #2
in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? You have to set up a rule. It's one of the action options for incoming messages ----- Philip wrote: ---- in outlook 2003, we now have that cool little box that comes up when new mail hits the mailbox. Is there a way to set up a different folder to do a similar bubble message? ...

Problem when adding an appointment in CRM from the SFO ver. 1.2
When the users make an appointment in the SFO, its fails. The SFO makes the activity on the contact, but the Outlook synchronisation fails. The appointment does not appear in the Outlook calendar. Then we reinstall the appointment form in Outlook, clear the forms cache, and the problem is resolved. Then after some time (weeks) the problem comes back. Any ideas? Best regards Jacob Mondrup IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark. have you loaded the latest rollup patch for the outlook client? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=127a274d-bc20-4e2f-be0d-1247455748...

Upgrade to exchange enterprise #2
Hello I have just moved to exchange enterprise from exchange standard(with the mailbox move method). Everything has gone well but i'm noticing that i'm still getting event 1221 messages stating that there is x amount of space in the public and private message stores. Just wondering if i should still be getting these messages. I'm aware though that exchange space is white space based and that when you exceed the amount of white space the database will grow again. But just wondering if i should still be getting those 1221's. Thanks On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:17:03 -070...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...

GetItemRect() not consistent with display after updating iIntegral #2
Sorry about the repost. I am trying to set the height of a CTreeCtrl item using the iIntegral property of TVITEMEX and SetItem. This is within the context of a splitter window with a left and a right pane. The left pane contains the tree and the right pane displays graphical elements which are vertically aligned with corresponding tree items. When iIntegral is set, the tree redisplays as expected, however the results from GetItemRect() do not change. As a result, the graphical elements in the right pane are not correctly vertically aligned. The only thing that seems to update GetItemRect...

Problem installing CRM 1.2 on Win2003
Hello, I get the following error installing the product: Setup was unable to install the Windows installer package.msi of microsoft CRM Server Setup. Any ideas? Michael Where can I find an installation guide? Thanks Michael Hi Micheal, There is a CRM installation guide from Microsoft called Installing_and_Securing_CRM_on_SBS.doc. I found this guide extremely useful. I recommend thoroughly reading it before implementing any of it. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C835F117-A447-48DB-940B-48EF88A192A3&displaylang=en Regards, Chris Netarus, LLC http://www...

Cell format options are truncated
When you click on any cell and click to format it, tabs do not display properly. Are you editing the cell at the time? You may only see the Font tab if that's the case. Make sure you're not in edit mode before you click on Format|Cells... maria.garciavelazquez@gmail.com wrote: > > When you click on any cell and click to format it, tabs do not display > properly. -- Dave Peterson ...

PCCharge #2
Does anyone know where I can find a list of transaction processing errors from PCCharge? One of our stores received a 114/203 error while processing a check the other night and I have no idea what a 114/203 error is? I've contacted Verifone for a list but to no avail. Thank you in advance for any assistance. No, but I have PCCharge issues as well. Two of our stores need to archive data, but the feature comes up with a separate error in each store. I have error PCCWHIST.MDB Error 3343:Unrecognized database format 'C:\Program Files\Active-Charge\backup\pccwhist.mdb AND PCCWHIS...

Sum on top of stacked columns #2
Is it possible in some way to add the sum of series on top of each column in a stacked column diagram? I am often using this feature in ThinkCell for my powerpoint slides. However, need to insert a stacked column graph from Excel 2007 into Word 2007. Currently, I've been using a text box with a reference. However, the reference in a text box is static, which makes it a source for error when inserting or deleting rows in Excel. Hello Drews. You can add a new series with the total sum and then: Change the chart type to line ONLY for this series. Format the series without lines or markers...

xp service pack 2 installation seems frozen
i am running Windows xp pro 32bit. I Had a virus and did a repair using xp disc, i managed to recover all my files and programs, but my windows reverted to service pack 1. Everytime i turn on my computer i get an update alert and you click on it it starts updating to service pack 2.The problem is it keeps stalling in the same spot for hours everytime.The dialog box says " creating cabinets", and then there is no progress at all from then on. PLEASE HELP!! Download Windows XP Service Pack 2 directly from Microsoft's download site to a newly created folder on yo...

On pre-printed paper(picture) how do I add script in white
I am trying to print white script on a pre-printed program. When sent to the printer the letters do not show. I have added fill to text box, but still letters do not print to sheets. I need help! If your printer does not have white ink, you can't. From what I've heard, printers that do have white ink are very expensive. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "bearbiz" <bearbiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8ECBB048-CD15-4DC8-A425-48287DEB7EB9@microsoft.com... >I am trying t...

2 questions one on list/combo boxes and the other on "atomically" hiding columns or rows.
I followed most of the post recently on the subject of list and combo boxes. From what I can tell I need to create a list but I need to have the list find the item and than a price associated with that item and than it's cost. Is there some where that I can find away to do that? The other question on the opening page of my quote sheet I have by columns the floors (4) of the house and under those a list of rooms (these are the headings of the rows) that are on each floor. In the following columns I have the my wiring combination. I have all this linked to other worksheets that have simil...

Data vanished, Large file seems empty
I opened Outlook this AM and it was as if I had never used it. My created folders were gone, only the default folders were there and they all were empty. I tried to open the proper .pst file and found one with 91,360kb, but whether I try to open it through Outlook/File/Open or simply double-click the file from Windows Explorer I get the same results: ghost-town Outlook, empty folders, etc., like I'd never been there before. Try running the Inbox Repair Tool against your .PST file to see if it finds any errors. Search your drive for a file called scanpst.exe and run it. -- Jocel...

How to get the graph #2
Thanks a lot. But I can not download the zip.file. :confused -- slam ----------------------------------------------------------------------- slamm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26876 Hi what happens then you try to download it? "slamm" wrote: > > Thanks a lot. > But I can not download the zip.file. :confused: > > > -- > slamm > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > slamm's Profile: http...

Adding News to Outlook #2
I want to add News to Outlook. The help says to click go, but under go there is no NEWS listed. I also don't have Outlook Express, just news. Thanks in advance. Beach Runner <Bob4Health@hotmail.com> wrote: > I want to add News to Outlook. Outlook doesn't do news on its own. By default, it uses Outlook Express as its newsreader, but there are commercial add-ins you can buy that will add NNTP client capability to Outlook. > The help says to click go, but under > go there is no NEWS listed. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/news.htm > I also don't have Ou...