the new excel help is horrible!!!! (way to go, limiting comments)

how do I get the previoulsy found HELP to list the typical formulas, or use
of special characters, like the & symble in excel.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=102753c7-0f12-402b-9da0-3f179233225d&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc
0
mjburke1 (1)

Don't know if this is of any help, but for a complete list of Excel 200
worksheet functions, try this website:  http://www.jaxworks.com/funtions.htm
Scroll down a bit and you will see them all, or select according to category
at the top.

Or, in the spreadsheet, click in the menu bar and then click on Insert
drop-down menu.  Then click on Function.  In the pop-up window select "All"
from the list and on the right you have all the functions.  When you click on
each one you get a brief description below for that function.

Also, this one:  Search 'worksheet functions' in Help.  Then choose 'A
bibliography of financial, statistical, and engineering methods' from the
list.  Then select the 'see also' link."

Connie Martin

"mjburke" wrote:

> how do I get the previoulsy found HELP to list the typical formulas, or use
> of special characters, like the & symble in excel.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=102753c7-0f12-402b-9da0-3f179233225d&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc

Force Project Timesheet Comments
Is there a utility in GP that can force users to make comments/billing notes on project timesheets entered in Business Portal? I would like to implement this, but didn't know if I should be re-creatingthe wheel or not. Thanks Adam, We have received a simlar request from our client, working on the solution options. Just drop an email to learn more nj.tech@hotmail.com "Adam" wrote: > Is there a utility in GP that can force users to make comments/billing notes > on project timesheets entered in Business Portal? > > I would like to implement this, but didn&...

Excel 2007

Excel to PDF
When converting Excel workbook to Acrobat some sheets are dropped without giving any error messages. How can I fix this ? I am using windows 95, Office 97 and Adobe Acrobat 4. ...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

New Disk storage

help with simple maths in excel

Help with income/expenses

Opening Excel Workbooks

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

transferring to new pc

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Need help with Auto Filter

Creating new attributes

No Warning When Transaction Edits Are Going To Be Lost
I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a prior example, and lost all my edits. The real problem is that there is no notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just trashes them. Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before discarding them, yes?? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...