Text Wrap in Excel 2002

I have been having difficultly wrapping text.  I merge
several cells and wrap text sucessfully.  However, if I
go into one of the cells and add a couple of sentences
and enter, my text that was wrapped perfectly is simply a
string of #########'s and I can't view the text correctly
by changing the row height or reformatting (even though
it is all still there - as I can see in the edit box -
when my cursor is on the text box).

Any suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)