Text File using MACRO

Hello,

I will appreciate if someone assist me in order to solve the following
problem.
I want to read an operating system file from EXCEL sheet.
The information in this text file appended each day. That’s why
I want to use Macro to read this text file which is located on
c:\SEDAN\INFO\Mit.log.
What steps should I follow in order to read this text file using
MACRO.
Each time when I run the MACRO it refreshes the information from the
text file and display its information into Excel sheet.
Could you please check that matter and give me its solution?

Regards

David.
0
dt_146 (1)

Start a new workbook.
Record a macro when you open that file manually.
do all your formatting and page layouts (and as much other stuff as you can)
Stop recording the macro

Save the workbook with the macro.

When you need to re-open that text file, just open this macro workbook first,
then
tools|macro|macros...
select your recorded macro and click run.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed