text dropped when printing

Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell
with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed,
it shows on the monitor but does not print.  Any idea why
this is happening?   Thanks.
0
cstan (1)

Are you using a true-type font?

"Carol" <cstan@att.net> wrote in message
> Sometimes when using several lines of text in a cell
> with "wrap text" the last line is dropped when printed,
> it shows on the monitor but does not print.  Any idea why
> this is happening?   Thanks.

0
rumlas (268)

Exchange rich-text format
What are the results from the client side if I change my Exchange 2003 server to "Alwayes Use" Exchange Rich-Text format from "Determined by individual user settings"? On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:31:01 -0700, CK <CK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What are the results from the client side if I change my Exchange 2003 server >to "Alwayes Use" Exchange Rich-Text format from "Determined by individual >user settings"? Depends on what your users are sending messages as. Most will be using HTML or RTF anyway unless you have some policy in p...

How to remove the alternative text box from the publisher email?
Hi, I have created a publisher email and have email it to myself for testing view. I find there is a small alternative text box appearing whenever my mouse cursor station at any point of the email. How to remove this alternative text box from the publisher email? Help... -- Thank you, Cpviv Sounds like all the text has was converted to an image. Try to select the text and you will see it is an image. Go to tools > Options > Web tab and under Email options uncheck the option to send as an image. If that doesn't fix the problem, reference: Tips and troubleshooting for ...

Change from MS Outlook Rich Text to HTML
I use Outlook 98 and I want to change my message format to HTML so that I can have nice backgrounds etc on my mail. For some reason this facility doesn't seem to be available to me on the 'Mail Format' Tab. It is blacked out and I cannot change it from Rich Text to HTML. Is there anything I can do to sort this out? Could it be because I am on a network at work and they have disabled it? If so, how can I enable it? Cheers! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www...

Trouble with hyhens within text when using LOOKUP
I have two columns, each containing a list of part numbers. Some of the part numbers contain hyphens. I am using LOOKUP and/or VLOOKUP to determine if the value in one column exists in the other. This works great on non-hyphenated part numbers. However, it will not find or return the hyphenated part numbers from the specified arrays. As a test, I did a quick if statement to compare the instances of identical hyphenated values that exist in both columns. Those statements did not have a problem with the hyphens. Can anyone offer any help? If hyphens cannot be used in conjunction with the ...

drop down menus #12
I am a new Excel user who has basically learned everyething I know by practicing and making MANY mistakes, but my question is: I use ddata validation to make drop down menus for particualar cells that I need the data in and I seem to be limited as to the amount of data I can use in the drop down menu. Is there any way I can make a drop down menu for cells that can accomodate "unlimited data"? These are basic speadsheets I am making but I need alot of selectons in a few of the drop down menus. If I gave my users a dropdown with hundreds of listed items, they'd come at me w...

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

If statement with formatted text
Hi, Is there any way to have an if formula such as: If (A1="Active", "KAE",KPE") where the two letters after the K are formatted as subscript? The best I've done is to paste a picture over the cell. The picture's formula refers to named formula that selects one of two cells, the one with correct string. One cell contains KAE and the other KPE with the subscript. However, it means that I'm using a picture and it would be much nicer if I could just do it in an If formula. I hope that makes some kind of sense, and thanks in advance for your help. D...

Amount in words to be printed on the invoice
Hi Mates, I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 Any suggestions Thanks this is available through Microsoft. check out the following site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms_reportslibrary.htm "RK" wrote: > Hi Mates, > > I need to print the invoice amount in words in MRMS 2.0 > > Any suggestions > > Thanks ...

Printing
Hope you folks can help me out with a strange one. I have several worksheets formatted in exactly the same way as follows: Col A - width 4 Col B - hidden Col C - width 4 Col D - Width 108 Col E - Width 3 Col F - Width 11 Col G - Hidden Col H - Width 11 & Empty My print range should be Cols A:G (I have used page setup to set the scaling to fit 1 page wide by [blank] pages tall, thus each sheet will print as many pages as required depending on number of rows] When I have the print range set to A:G only columns A:E show on the print preview (and also on the actual print out) and when I m...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

Saving html message as Draft changes text formatting...
WIN XP HE, OL 2002 Hi, I have recently noticed that whenever I write an email (using Word as editor) in html format, and instead of sending it, save it (to the drafts folder), the text itself changes format from my default to another one. It seems to change in the paragraph style which then changes the text format. The only change I recently made was to edit my signatures in html, rtf and plain text format. When I write a new email, it opens up with the signature already in it and perhaps there are format/style conflicts..? Tx for shedding some light into this. S As an added information, t...

instructions disppear when users begin type (text field)
Hi all, I need to customize the outlook contact form and I want to add one text field to allow users to add details info and instruct users how to add. Instructions shows in the field and the instructions disappear when users click and begin to type. How should I do this? exchange 2003/outlook2003 Thank you. It's hard for me to visualize exactly what you're expecting to happen. If you want the instructions to stay on the screen, you could display them in a label control. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumps...

Using cell text in a formula
I am trying to use derived cell references in a VLOOKUP formula to matc data in several tables. For example, A1 contains the cell reference fo the top left of my array (A3) whilst cell A2 contains the cel reference for the bottom right of my array (D14). The array I' checking against starts in column E3. However, when I use the formula =VLOOKUP(E3,A1:A2,4,FALSE) I get a #N/ error. I need to use the cell references in each VLOOKUP as the arra sizes may vary in each case. (PS, I've used =INDIRECT(ADDRESS(A1,A2) to derive the cell references. Ji -- Message posted from http://www.Excel...

cannot view all of text in large cell, even though I have it to w.
I have cell format to wrap text and it works fine to a p[oint then no more text is displayed....casn increase the size of the cell, but still only so much will display....rest of the cell show blank. Hi +the limit is 1024 characters. You can extend this with manually inserting linebrekas using aLT+ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany sydme wrote: > I have cell format to wrap text and it works fine to a p[oint then no > more text is displayed....casn increase the size of the cell, but > still only so much will display....rest of the cell show blank. ...

How to print a graph of x=y at 45 degrees
How can I make it appear correctly on paper? Gordon, Set up two sets of points: 0 0 1, 1 Plot them with an x-y scatter chart, line style. Set the x and y axis scales the same, if necessary, to get the resulting plot to be at 45�. Print it, and hope for the best. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "gordon158" <gordon158@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C5B1255-334F-41A3-A5E5-55516CFABA6A@microsoft.com... > How can I make it appear correctly on paper? ...

can lookup return cell reference istead of "text" for sumif?
I am trying to use a lookup-function to determine a different sum range for several criteria. Like so: =Sumif($A$7:$A$1447;"<"&X3;vlookup(e3;AT3:AU11;2;false)-Sumif($A$7:$A $1447;"<"&y3;vlookup(e3;AT3:AU11;2;false) The problem is that the vlookup returns text and not the cell reference. Is there a way to get the answer from the lookup expressed as cell reference instead of text, since sumif can't use text, just the cell reference? I use it to calculate the number of hours the staff should be paid, so it's different from weekdays to saturdays, holidays...

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

Text box jumps to left of page
Word 2004 (I am relatively new to Word and am delighted to find a forum specifically for the Mac version. There are a number of unresolved, niggling issues I can live however they slow the workflow. I am eager to learn.) In the recent past, I manually converted 12,000+ recipes from WordPerfect 7 to Word. Since Word 2004 does not have a filter for the old files, the conversion was done on the Windows side of my Mac in Word2003. Those files _usually_ open without protest also in 2004. One annoyance regards text boxes. When text was highlighted and a text box was requested for it in...

Insert Acount# in the PO print
Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO Thank you jm wrote: > Can some one please let me know where I should place this variable: > "PurchaseOrder.Supplier.AccountNumber" in the PO.xml file > I woud like to be able to print the Acount # in the PO > Thank you > Into receipt header? Open your XML.. and find field date of receipt.. but why you have no AccountNumber into your PO.xml ? Antonio Thank you for a...

Printing a worksheet on 11x17 paper
I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try to change to that paper size in print options, there is no size like that available. What do I do??? thank you for your help in this matter. Katie It's the printer that decides that.. Do you have that option on the printer it should be available in Excel -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9fca01c4345c$bcdca970$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to print a worksheet on 11x17 paper. When I try > to change to that paper size in print options, there is ...

imbed excel cell text in a shape
I need to insert a number into a shape that corresponds to a cell in excel. Kinda like the exploded parts view in a car repair manual. A callout shape with a text value "123" that is linked to cell A1 in file ***.xls. It would be nice to be able to auto generate the callouts from the excel file. shape 123 is cell A1, shape 124 is cell A2 and so on. Thanks what version of visio are you running? al "mystified" <mystified@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80B4E390-190A-41D9-AC4A-F96C1DA6FB6E@microsoft.com... >I need to insert a number into a s...

Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web
Create your personal SMS homepage, let friends send FREE text message to your mobile phone by web Support over 147 countries and ALL languages (unicode encoding) MSG.to provides a unique personal SMS URL for you. It is easy for friends sending text message to you by web. For example, if your name is Lisa, you can register: http://MSG.to/Lisa (you can use this link to see demo) You can also register your mobile phone number as SMS URL like: http://MSG.to/+886913123456 (you can use this link to see demo) Please visit http://msg.to/ for more information. Related keywords: Short Message Serv...

Printing #2
I understand that NLQ printing is default in windows. Is there any way one can get a quick draft print of excel reports on a dot matrix printer by changing the printer driver or fonts for instance? Thank you. Hiren, I'm not sure about this setting, but try "Draft quality" in File - Page setup - Sheet. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net President Bush on sovereignty: http://www.tastefullystated.com/sovereignty.wmv ------------------------------------------- "Hiren Shah" <hiren_shah50@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:054901c4961...

Import Print Shop files into MS Publisher
Is there any way to import files created in Print Shop into MS Publisher? I need to convert all of my old(er) Print Shop files and am not sure how to accomplish that. Thanks in advance for any info and help. Sigrid What kind of files are you talking about...images? If so, then probably yes, just export (or save) them as standard graphic files. Are you talking about Broderbund's Print Shop? You need to explain exactly what you are trying to do, and what is/is-not happening when you try. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web ...