Template Wizard, why aren't records being created in database

When creating a template using the Template Wizard, the database is being
created but only the field headings are created.  Why aren't the records
being created in the database?
0
clare1 (16)

Adding elements to combo box from database/mysql/
Hi. I get from mysql some tables. I want get available date from mysql and put it in combo box. Next I want chose this date from combo box. I have no idea how should I do it... :( Thx for help macieh "macieh" <macieh@nie.spamuj.poczta.nie.spamuj.fm> wrote in message news:cin68k$l0r$1@korweta.task.gda.pl... > Hi. > I get from mysql some tables. > I want get available date from mysql and put it in combo box. > Next I want chose this date from combo box. > I have no idea how should I do it... :( > > Thx for help > macieh I've never worked with MySql,...

2k4 Databases constantly becoming corrupt

VC++ 6.0 class wizard
Hi everybody, I have a rather strange problem with VC++ 6.0. In my workspace I have 4 projects. (main exe, zip compression library, 2 language dlls). The language dlls were added yesterday. Before this everything worked normal. Now I want to add new classes to my main project, but if I select the class wizard, only one of the language dll projects is shown in the "project" combo box. What happened to my workspace an what can I do to solve this problem? Thanks, Chris Delete the .clw and .ncb files and then try recreate the classes. -- Vipin Aravind MVP "the.chris"...

How can I create my own calendar in Publisher?
I once had a print out on how to create your own calendar in Publisher. I need to create a calendar that is two rows of six months each. It is to go on my keyboard hand rest so it must be narrow. I am using Microsoft XP. Thanks. Small 2006 calendar here, might work for you http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "SummerLoverNan" <SummerLoverNan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56814E5C-C7BE-4218-ADA7-79E6F0D3B9AA@microsoft.com... >I once had...

Creating and adding a Report in CRM 3
The report manager provided by Microaoft is for CRM 1.2.How do I create a report and add it to CRM 3. Can I still create it in Crystall reports and then add it to CRM 3.(I ahve done this for CRM 1.2) Need guidance Thanks & Regards SAM Sam, CRM 3 uses SQL Reporting Services, imo a superior product than Crystal. In v3 you can use the advance find to construct queries. Its a much more dynamic reporting tool. If you created your Crystal reports then you should have no problems recreating them in SQL RS. If you dont want to however i beleive there is a method of using your Crystal repo...

Templates for Avery J8651 Label
I am looking for templates for return address labels using Avery Mini Label J8651 please On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:18:04 +0100, Valerie M Cahill wrote (in article <93CC3B27-61A3-4CA7-8931-65CD1698EF8D@microsoft.com>): > I am looking for templates for return address labels using Avery Mini Label > J8651 please What did your last slave die of? STFW you lazy bint! Here's a clue - what's the brand...? Hi sweetie! How ya' been? Feisty as normal, I see. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] <magrat_garlick@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.B...

How do I get a publisher template for A7 envelope?
I need a template for A7 envelope and A4 envelope Donna Gracon wrote: > I need a template for A7 envelope and A4 envelope There is no such thing as an "A7 envelope" or an "A4 envelope" because those are paper sizes - when referencing envelopes you should use the correct prefix, which is 'C'. Do you really mean "C7" by the way because it's not a standard size and, if it was a typo and you meant 'C6' Publisher already has those. And I don't see why you're having problems with C4 - just use an A4 sheet, design and print. I do it...

How to Create a Window
Hello, I am having an unbelievable amount of trouble just creating a window with MFC. First I construct a CWnd object. Then my CWnd object calls CreateEx as follows: (I want to create a top-level window) BOOL Result = CreateEx( NULL , AfxRegisterWndClass(CS_HREDRAW | CS_VREDRAW) , NULL, WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW , CRect(0, 0, 20, 20), this, 999); It fails without any error message, and the window is not created. Do I have to Show() the window before it is actually created, or something like that? This is driving me nuts. Thanks, Rich S. I Figured it out. I'm supposed to put...

How do I create an investment portfolio for my clients?
Hello, Currently I am a financial planner, and, having recently left a major firm, I am attempting to streamline my marketing process. As such, my goal is to create an excel document (or locate a template) that allows me to include the following: Holdings (cash equity, mutual funds, bonds, etc) with a number of different graphs, including allocation, sectors, etc. If possible, I would like to be able to update this chart for client account changes. I was hoping that someone might be able to provde some type of insight into how I would go about this. I certainly appreciate everyone'...

Can not open my database
Hello, I have this error message when I opened my database. I have seen that in the help about and I see that that document: filename.mdb was disabled. The document filename.mdb caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?" I tried to enable it but the same error message still occured. Let me tell you the storry, before that I have the file name: thumb.ldb in my database folder, and I tried to delete it to recylcebin, it says that it is a systemfile. but since I do not feel it is my file, I go on to delete it. Anyone kno...

Can "Track in CRM" not look at e-mail addresses of inactive record
Creating a new Contact on Lead Conversion results in duplicate e-mail addresses in CRM. When users track e-mail in Outlook these e-mails are left unresolved until manually resolved. Is there a way to configure CRM to not look at e-mail addresses of inactive records? Thanks for your help! Suzy ...

Template help Window
OK this sounds odd but how do I keep the template help window from appearing when I open my template? Thanks in advance, Barry ...

How to create win32 Static library
hi, how to create and write win32 static library? thanks. ...

How to Create a Discount Calculator based on volume
I am trying to create a cost calculator form, which will automatically calculate the discounted monthly price for a service based on the number of units. I want to have a single cell which will calculate the discount rate based on the number of units. The discounts are: if units =<50 price = 10 if units =>51 and <101 price = 9.75 if units =>101 and <201 price = 8.75 if units =>201 and <301 price = 8.00 if units =>301 and <401 price = 7.00 if units =>501 and <501 price = 6.00 if units =>501 price = 5.00 I have tried to create a module in VBA,...

Template & linked Excel database question
Okay - I got my template set up & linked to an Excel worksheet for a database. I open the template and start entering info - the first field is the client's name & has a macro that saves the file as "Name.xls" when moving out of this cell. I go on to complete the initial data entries, then save & close...but I don't get the prompt to save as a new entry to the database file UNLESS I then re-open the same file and close it again. Why don't I get the prompt the FIRST time I save & close???? tm ...

Basic Database Design Question
I'm setting up a new database with access 97. It will include several daily extract files (excel format) from several old mainframe machines. I have several ideas on how to do this, but none of them address the repetition of data in fields that could be referenced on another table. If I make reference tables, It decreases the data size significantly, but doesn't import the next day's excel file well. some background: there are 7000 unique client numbers, names, diagnoses, and other identifying information (2mb per extract). Each day I will receive an excel file that is nearly i...

Create a custom culture that might be wrong
Hi! I'm reading in a book and there is some code that might be wrong. Here is the code enclosed within "" "CultureInfo usCulture = new CultureInfo("en-US"); RegionInfo usRegion = new RegionInfo("US"); CultureAndRegionInfoBuilder demoBuilder = new CultureAndRegionInfoBuilder ("en-US", CultureAndRegionModifiers.Neutral); demoBuilder.LoadDataFromCultureInfo(usCulture); demoBuilder.LoadDataFromRegionInfo(usRegion);" As you can see the CultureAndRegionModifiers is set to Neutral but according to the MSDN doc this Neutral ...

Small Business Tools Database
Hello, I recently purchased a new desktop computer and I have installed Office 2000. After entering my contact information I went to create a database in Small Business Customer Manager. When the wizard goes to download my contacts I get a message that says "A general failure occured. Close customer manager and try again. Import cannot complete." It does this everytime I try to create a database. This is frustrating because it worked just fine on my previous desktop. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions on how to fix this error? I've tried uninstalling ...

Migration Wizard
Help! I get "Windows SBS 2008 Migration Wizard has stopped working" Problem details are Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: migrationwizard.exe When trying to run Mig Wizard on new SBS2008 Server from 2003. Everything else looks OK - email flow, mailboxes, etc. Other tasks in SBS Console run OK. Not sure what is in the Mig Wiz so just want make sure I do everything required! Any ideas much appreciated Hello Neil, Thanks for your post. If you are using the built-in Administrator accou...

Create new field
Access 2007 - I have to label each claim with a claimtype based on a combination of fields and I'm not sure how to do this. In AS400 query, I used conditional calculations, but would really prefer to find a solution that is easier to update and manage. Hopefully, the table below gives an idea of the combination of fields that I am working with. Each claim has all of these fields. However, all claims with Aslob 052 should be labeled "Casualty". All claims with Aslob 230 and FieldB=EPG are labeled "Surety, but those with Aslob 230 and FieldA=EIC01 should be ...

Can I create graph combining clusted and stacked columns?
There is an example on my Tip&Tricks page best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32ADC32A-7C2E-48F2-9D4A-3CF254D116FE@microsoft.com... > ...

Trying to create a formula for adding and subtracting columns.
I have a class that keeps a balance of "money" they earn in school. Each week we add the total then at the end of the month they subtract thing s they bought. So I would need a formula that adds the total for four rows and then subtracts in the fifth row to give me a final total. I am new to excel and am hoping I will be able to do it without too much trouble. I am usually a pretty quick learner. Are you wanting only to make this calculation occur on demand at the end of the month? If your happy for it to just calculate as you go along then just use "=A1+...

how best to creat an inventory list, with one master sheet and a sheet for each item #2
Not sure if what you have described will work. I am looking at havin to inventory 200 items or so, and keep a sheet on each that I ca record issue and received stock, with a couple other columns o information as well. The 'master' sheet would list all items and a current balance so that can print it out without having to print out excessive pages and i would provide a nice way to view current stock at a glance. I als have hopes of formatting that page so it will give me notice when t re-order, etc. Hope this helps clear up what I am trying to do. Thanks for all the help, keep it...

Downloading Templates for Excel error with a windows error.
I have been trying for months to download some of the Excel templates of the Microsoft Office Online site but continually get an error message that Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close. The message is showing up after Excel has been opened and the active x download window has closed. I am using Excel 2000 with SP3 on Windows XP pro SP2. I also get the same error with Windows XP Home SP2. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Thanks, Lanie Moore ...

Creating a range out of a scattered cells with MFC Excel automation
Hello all. I need to create a chart from 2 columns, but not from all of the cells in them. For example: If I need to create a line chart out of the date in colums A and D, then I know that I should use Union to create a joint range of A and D and pass it to to ChartWizard function. But what I realy need is to create the chart out of A and D columns data only if the data in column C for example, is "valid data" . How can I do this? Thanks! Probably by buying a third-party plotting library. Excel is notorious for how bad its charting mechanisms are, parti...