Template for scheduleing office supply purchases

I am looking for a template for scheduling office supply purchases for a
small business.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.
0
Precast (1)

I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

And you could search google, too.

--

Dave Peterson
0

2008 Office Setup Assistant Problems
Hoping that someone might be able to lend their expertise with the problem that I am currently having with Microsoft office 2008. A quick history of the current setup, I have approx 160 macbooks using version 10.5.8 and microsoft Office 2008. All accounts are managed and laptops bound to the LDAP server. That being said, their applications are not managed (had some issues and will work on later). So each time a student logs in and tries to open a microsoft office product (word, excel) the office assistant pops up and a) either crashes or b) allows them to select the participate in customer sur...

Can't Open Microsoft Office Outlook
I've been using Microsoft Office Outlook, but today I got an error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook Window". Any suggestions? TIA, Maureen Maureen You will need to repost to the Outlook newsgroup. This is not an Outlook newsgroup that you posted to. In your repost state the version of your Outlook and also your Windows version. In the meanwhile see if you can open Outlook with the Safe switch. Type the following but notice the space between exe and / Start > Run > outlook.exe /safe Outlook newsgroup news:...

In MS Office Small Business what is disc 2, should I install it?
I have just installed MS Office 2007 Small Businesss with Bus. Contacts manager. But on istallation there were no instructions about the second disc. Do I install this or not and what's on it? Also I don't seem bale to find Business Contacts Manager in Outlook. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks Confused!! That's because its on the 2nd disk and is an optional install "Freewill" <Freewill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83451AAA-EE85-442E-A40F-9C4B419AD97D@microsoft.com... > I have just installed MS Office 2007 Small Bus...

Is document imaging available in windows 7 version of office?
It seems that there is no way to access ocr in windows 7 version of office. Care to explain what "windows 7 version of office" is? Is this a new form of Office that no one in Redmond has yet heard of? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "vlhiker" <vlhiker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26FC42B1-15D8-4503-A2D7-A3F16EEC9E88@microsoft.com... > It seems that there is no way to access ocr in windows 7 version of > office. ...

Dates in templates
I want to change my normal template so the header displays the new document creation date without updating. That is, when I create a new document, the date should be the date the document is created, but does not get updated every time I open the document. When I use the createdate field, the date displayed is the date the template was created, not the new document! If you've put a CreateDate field in your template, then that's the best you can do, short of a macro (which I think would be overkill). When you update fields (with F9 or by printing or switching to Print Prev...

Properyt Sheet Wizard Template
I have a propert sheet wizard embedded in a form view. As part of this, I move the buttons to fit the new size. This is OK. However, there is a line across the screen above where the buttons used to be. Question. Does this line have a resourceID so that I can move or hide it ? >I have a propert sheet wizard embedded in a form view. >As part of this, I move the buttons to fit the new size. This is OK. >However, there is a line across the screen above where the buttons used to be. >Question. Does this line have a resourceID so that I can move or hide it ? Have you had a look at ...

invoice templates
How do you apply credits to an invoice in either excel 2003 or 97? When I enter the value as anegative number the invoice calculates the payment/credit, but you get an error message that says you must enter a value into the cell. If you clse the error box, you're inputted amount is cleared and the invoice re-calculates. Maybe you can illustrates with examples. "TomA" wrote: > How do you apply credits to an invoice in either excel > 2003 or 97? When I enter the value as anegative number > the invoice calculates the payment/credit, but you get an > error m...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Office 2008 Setup Assistant still at 12.2.0 after 12.2.1 update
All, Following what appeared to be a successful update to v.12.2.1 (I downloaded the installer rather than use the autoupdater) I noticed that version number for Microsoft Office Setup Assistant.app is still 12.2.0 (090605) although it does appeared that the modified date was at the time that I did the upgrade. Anyone get the same or know why Setup Assistant wasn't updated? Thanks - J. On 8/19/09 3:35 PM, in article 2009081923355116807-jonplsremove@sturtridgecom, "Jonathan Sturtridge" <jon_plsremove@sturtridge.com> wrote: > Following what appeared to be a succe...

Mac Office Standard need to upgrade to Office 2004 for new G5
I bought Microsoft Office for Mac in 7-20-95 and got new G% and want to upgrade if possible. The problem I have is the Old 10995 version of Microsoft Office version 4.21 is all on disk. I need to update with CD or DVD. any help. Do I have to rebuy the complete packaging all over? I hope not!!!I would like to purchase just the upgrade. How do I get the old version on cd? Thank you for any kind of help. I am also looking for any kind of phone number to call someone In article <83c401c47805$5869e100$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "imopen2play@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Template on Toolbar
Hi, I created a template and would like to open it with a button on the toolbar. Can I do this. I know I can in Excel, and I am wondering if Outlook has similar functionality. Thanks What kind of template?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Neil_Dell" <NeilDell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:A6A7D144-...

problem with amortization schedule
I created a spreadsheet showing an amortization schedule and I get the numbers to work for 2 years(24 months) but I'm not sure how to set it up where if I enter in 1 year or 5 years for example. Here is the file: http://www.geocities.com/calabresejason/loan.html Thanks, Jason TX, Some suggestions; Move the Totals columns to the top of the worksheet (we will work on the formula later) Move the Graph to the top right of the interest column (L1) You really do not need the graph it will only show a straight line downward. Your formulas are basically sound but they need some Absolute ...

ms office in windows xp
To Anyone Who Might Help Me Here's my problem: I had Windows ME and Office 2000. Now I have Windows XP. At first I thought I lost my MS Office, but now found it. I can locate it it as C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033 and it has 115MB. I created a shortcut, but cannot access it. I get this response: "Application must be installed to run. Please run setup from the location where you originally installed the application." What do I do? Can I retrieve it somehow without the original CD Rom My companion and I just split up and I realized that (among many other things) he ...

Schedule a macro
Hi all, I would like to schedule a macro to run at 22 minutes and 52 minutes past the hour, so that the latest information available to the spreadsheet is updated asap (usually available by 21 mins and 51 mins past the hour) to remove the problem of the user forgetting to do so manually. The macro is currently a Private Sub updated by the user 'as and when' by clicking an embedded button on a worksheet, so I would like the solution to recognise if the user is trying to update before the next info becomes available (to avoid duplicating info unnecessarily). (In some cases, ther...

change default font size in contact record template, "note area"
I wish to change the default font size in the note area when using a contract record. I can change the font size when I open each record but I wish to change the default size of that font. It's controlled by one of the settings in tools, options, mail format, fonts and is global to all note fields and message bodies. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Problems with editing this scheduled house payment...???
I just bought a house not long ago and I created a new Loan account as well as a new Asset account during that process. I allowed Money to make the calculations that it could based on the loan terms and everything worked out perfectly. When I view the details of the payment it shows a value for Insurance: Homeowner's/Renter's (escrow account associated with loan) and it also splits the Principle and Interest. Both of these show Calculated for amount. I recently switched my payment terms with the loan company to a weekly payment instead of monthly to allow for easier budget...

While You Were Out Template for Outlook 2002
Is there a template for while you were out that will work with notes in outlook 2002. I tried the one for Outlook 97/98 and it did not load. Thanks Mike The sample template works in all versions. Describe in more detail what happened. Where did you publish the form? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8BDD0A9-8A6C-4136-AA92-F339D907A09E@microsoft.com... > Is...

disappearing template.
I have a client using Publisher 2002/2003. They have a template stored on a file server. All but one machine can open the file, see and print the template properly. The one machine that cannot does not see all the images on the document. A couple text boxes and the border can be seen, however the graphics on the page do not show or print. Suggestions? ...

RE: Anyone want a HOWTO on E-mail templates?
Dave, Please email me a copy too, as I've beens struggling to figure this out. jeremy_pyles at hotmail dot com "Dave McGuire" wrote: > I just wrote up a full doc, with screenshots, on how to work with email > templates. Here's what's covered: > HOWTO: work with Email templates in CRM 1.2 > Introduction > More information > How to create a template and include graphics > Using the Template > Making a template available to the company > Using an organization-wide template > Modifying or deleting an organization-wide template > > I an...

Purchased Money Plus H&B and Taxcut software as a package
I never received a confirmation email (checked junk and deleted items folders). I received the disc and my CC was billed. I tried the findmyorder with digital river, but it does not show up on there. My problem is that Taxcut wants a code to be able to file electronically, and it should have been included on my confirmation email. Is there any way to find out that code so I do not have to pay twice? I needed the filing code and called TaxCut customer service and got the efile key. Customer service was fast and quite knowledgeable. Al "dherlocker" <dherlocker@discussio...

How do you add fields to templates
I am trying to use a contact template but I need to add a field. Open the table that you need in Design View and add the field with it's corresponding datatype. Then make sure it is included in any query form, or report that requires it. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Pepdiggie" <Pepdiggie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DABB314-61D5-4F6F-A339-7163821B2791@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use a contact template but I need to add a field. ...

Customizing Access 2003 Classroom Management Template
Hi,I am working with the Access 2003 classroom management template and I am trying to customize it to allow me to add classes to the student form via a subform for classes. In my previous attempt to add subforms and tables I was able to add classes on the student form, but the student was not reflected on the class page. I am not sure if this is too specific of a question or not specific enough. However, I appreciate any advice you can provide. Thank you in advance for your help. "Marin Hunter" <Marin Hunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > I am working with the Access...

Installing MS SharePoint templates
The odds of getting one of these to work seems just slightly worse than winning the lottery. I downloaded templates from this page: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/sharepoint/bb407286.aspx We use WSS 3.0. I issue these commands from the command line: stsadm -o addsolution -filename ContactsManagement.wsp stsadm -o deploysolution -name ContactsManagement.wsp -allowgacdeployment -immediate stsadm -o execadmsvcjobs They all complete normally. In SharePoint I go to Site Actions>Site Settings>Sites and Workspaces>Create, and then enter the Title, Des...

Office 2007 Small Business (MLK License)
Helping a new business that has purchased 3 OEM MLK licenses for Office 2007. They will upgrade 3 new pc's to Windows 7 but do not have media to install Office 2007 SB. Where can they find the media that will work with their licenses? Possibly http://www.microsoft.com/office/backup/en-us/default.mspx If too much time has not elapsed "Evigny" <Evigny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A19991F8-704C-41D0-8BD5-1EE20655A722@microsoft.com... > Helping a new business that has purchased 3 OEM MLK licenses for Office > 2007. > They will upgr...

Valid Office Pro 2007 Product Key is not accepted
I purchased a Dell laptop with Office Pro 2007 installed on it. I formated the laptop and installed Windows 7 and need to reinstall Office. 1) I have the CD case with the valide product key. I cannot find the CD. 2) I downloaded the trial version of Office Pro 2007, but it won't accept my VALID product key. 3) Dell said to call Microsoft and that they can't help. 4) Microsoft said to call Dell and that they can't help. 5) Please help! Any ideas? Dell and Microsoft are both passing the buck. I paid for this software and should be able to use it. Thanks, john ...