Sumproduct date dependant

Is there a way to have data added using SUMPRODUCT, but
adding the requirement that it falls between certain dates?

-frank
0
mrfrank73 (32)

=sumproduct((daterng>a1)*(daterng<a2)*sumrng)

"frank" <mrfrank73@aol.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to have data added using SUMPRODUCT, but
> adding the requirement that it falls between certain dates?
>
> -frank

0
Don

changed time and date and messed up appointments
Hi I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place, Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates. for the future is there a better way of handling time zones. i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well. thanks tim See the following MSKB article for a workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mes...

Date format in mail merge filter
How do you filter on a date field in a mail merge recipient list in Publisher 2007. The data source is a SQL Server database. I have tried every SQL compatible date format and various common formats, but Publisher always displays an error dialog saying the field format is invalid. -- David Basri Point Enterprises, Inc. www.pointent.com ...

Money 2004
I download my 401k statement from Fidelity and I have a question about the transaction dates that Money comes up with. For instance, today I went to the Fidelity site to look at my account balances and transaction history. I see that yesterday (9/15) my company made the latest deposit to the 401k for my contributions and the company match amounts. These funds purchased shares in the funds that I elected. The date on these transactions is 9/15. However, when I go into Money and ask to download the latest statement from Fidelity and I read and import that statement into my Money 401k account...

Date AND Time
Why do some views that contain a column for "Created On" have the Date and Time and some only have a Date? I'd find it really handy to add the date AND time of "Created On" to the notes page (I know this is unsupported)... Thanks all Tom ...

Inserting Holidays and special dates in Calendar
Is there any easy way to insert Holidays and special dates into a publisher calendar? There is no easy way.... You can merge. What database programs do you have? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "bwarten" <bwarten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE1E6121-AC8F-4393-9B6D-26B5BBED5E7D@microsoft.com... > Is there any easy way to insert Holidays and special dates into a publisher > calendar? ...

Dates on "X" Axis
I'm sure there is a fix for this, but it is evading me... I have dates as data points on my "X" axis and when I use those dates to create my chart, Excel wants to put a range on the axis instead of the actual data point dates. Any way around this? THANKS! Bill Check out PPT FAQs at: http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/ Check out Word FAQs at: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/index.htm Never mind... I found the "Automatic" setting on the Axis TAB on Step 3 of the Chart Wizard! DUH! Bill "Bill Foley" <wfoley1@EATSPAMANDDIEtxu.com> wrote in message ...

Reduced Dependence on "sa" user v8 Enhancements forward
I have several customers that I am working with who have been on Great Plains/Dynamics systems for years.... Many have complained about the required use of "sa." I know that functionality was added v8 Enhancements forward that allows reduced dependence on the "sa" user but I do not see any documentation on it, and when I upgraded two separate customer systems, I did not see any new users appear that would clue me in. And, there is no documentation on this reduced dependence user in the manuals, techknowledge, etc. Any thoughts? There is a good security white paper...

Date problem #6
I have a column containing 4/21/2004 10/7/2003 5/5/2004 Which I need to convert to UK dates. because of the variables(4/, 10/) I am unable to use mid etc in seperate columns. also =TEXT(f2,"DD/MM/YY")fails to work. Hi are these values 'real' date values. If yes a simple format should do -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gerry" <Gerry.Briant@goodrich.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9a4601c486b0$01ac1f40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column containing > 4/21/2004 > 10/7/2003 > 5/5/2004 > Which I need to convert to UK dates. > bec...

Exchange 2003 "Always-Up-To-Date Notification"
I read in a newsgroup article the Always-Up-To-Date Notification services in Exchange 2003 work by sending an SMS message to the mobile device to trigger the ActiveSync process. Can anyone confirm this, I can't seem to find any information on the website. Thanks, William King I can confirm this with the following caveats: 1) Up-to-date notifications will only work with PocketPC 2003/Smartphone 2003 clients, 2) your wireless carrier must support SMTP-to-SMS access to these devices. Microsoft is actively working to provide a solution with carriers that don't support SMTP addressin...

Year + week => first date of week
Hi, I would like Excel to calculate the date for the first day (Monday) in a week.I have my sheet setup like this: Cell = A1 = Year = 2009 Cell = A2 = Week = 32 Cell = A3 =DATE(A3,1,1)+7*B3 this gives me the Excel date = 40038 (2009-08-13 Thursday) this is not correct. Correct Excel date for 2009 week 32 should be 40028 (2008-08-03 Monday). I live in Sweden and we use the ISO week that starts on Mondays (first week of the new year is the first week that contains Thursday). I don't know if it has got something to do with that the formula above does not work. Above formula is the one I ...

Expanding/Contracting Form depending on data entry requirements
[I'm building a DVD database for personal use, and am not a Access/VB expert] I've put the Film Details and the DVD Inventory in different tables, as I might have multiple copies of the same movie, and don't want to be entering that information more often than necessary. When adding to the inventory I've used a combo box fro the just the Film Title. If the correct one is not there, then there is a button to open up another form to enter in the film title, I just wondered if it was possible to embed that form in the main form, such that if the title is missing clickig ...

Need to put date in table
Hi All, I have a Table which has no date field in and I need to append MealName, ItemName and Qty to a table Meal Defines. I also need to put a date in Meal Defines with each. How do I do that. The following SQL is working and I am manually inserting the date: INSERT INTO [Meals Defines] ( [Food Name], Quantity, Meal ) SELECT FoodItems.ItemName, FoodItems.Quantity, FoodItems.MealName FROM FoodItems WHERE (((FoodItems.Use)=Yes)); I know there is a easy way to do this, but escapes me. TIA -- Ron More details are probably needed. What date values do you need to insert? Are...

Creating a rule for email by date in OWA?
Is there a way to create a rule using the OWA client to move all email older than 14 days to another folder and out of the inbox folder? thanks. Don't think so. OWA does not give you the same rich Rule functionality provided by Outlook client, though whatever's available is better than no Rule functionality at all. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Jason" <none@none.invalid> wrote in message news:eBOx8QlFGHA.2912@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to create a rule using th...

Dates Difference
Hi, I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how do i get that in vc++? I have used the DateDiff function in asp but couldn't find anything like that. Also, how can i convert string to a date? thanks in advance karan >I need to get the difference between 2 dates (in number of days), how >do i get that in vc++? Karan, Convert (if the dates aren't already in this format) the dates/times to FILETIME and subtract the values. >Also, how can i convert string to a date? Try COleDateTime::ParseDateTime or VarDateFromStr. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://ww...

pivot table group by date question
I love the group by date function...I rely on it! but i often find it is greyed-out and not avialable to use for a variable, despite it being date data. Any tips on ensuring how to get this work?. I understand it might be a problem with files that started life at 2003 files, even if saved as 2007 files? cheers Theo ...

convert Unix Timestamp to Access 2003 date

How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data with Excel 2007
How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data using Excel 2007 Are your "dates" actual Excel dates or just text? With actual Excel dates, pre-2007 versions have no problem doing simple linear regression. To interpret the results though, you need to remember how Excel dates are stored: An Excel date is the number of days since 1900, so the numeric value of today's date is 39736, and the intercept of the regression will be the value of the relationship extrapolated to 30Dec1899 (since Excel mistakenly considers 1900 to be a leap year) "Gordon Lee" wrote: >...

Printing a date range for one account in Money 2006(small biz vers
My client has Microsoft MOney 2006 (Small Business version). HE wants to be able to print a date range of reports (for example a Month) on one Month for just ONE ACCOUNT. Perhaps this is done by filtering, or whatever. So my question is how can he print a report for one month on one account. THere is one report that comes close -- the "Tax Report". However it mixes all the accounts together and does not appear to easily provide a date range. In microsoft.public.money, Rowby wrote: >My client has Microsoft MOney 2006 (Small Business version). > >HE wants to be abl...

Button hidden in Continuous form depending on specific record value
Hi everyone, I've created a continuous form and I'm trying to display (or hide) a control (text field or button) depending on the result of a combo box entry in each individual record. Up to this point I've been able to create the code that will display or hide the control but it does so for each record on the form. Would you know a way to do it on a record by record basis?? Thanks, Bruno. While it may look as though you've got, say, 20 buttons on the form when there are 20 rows of data, in actual fact there's only a single button, repeated 20 times. That means that ...

Date Stamp #4
I would like Excel to print the date and file path on my document as a default setting so I would not have to set up a header/footer each time. How do I do this? Hi Set up a sheet to be how you want your default sheet to be - including any printing options like headers, footers, and font, size etc. You should then save this as a template in your XLStart folder (on my PC it is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart) as book.xlt Any new books you open will be set with these defaults. You can also do the same with sheet.xlt which will set the defaults for when you insert a new sheet i...

I get wrong dates when i paste from a different sheet into a new s
Hello again, My problem now is when I open an old excel sheet with data on it and try to paste that info on a new sheet I get wrong information. example: I'm trying to copy dates from an excel sheet I have. The dates are for the year 2004. When I copy the data and paste it on a new sheet the dates I now see are 2000. I'm puzzled. What I find wierd is when I have clipboard open the information shows the correct dates but when it's actually pasted on the sheet it shows as 2000. I'm using Excel 2003, but I get the same thing when using excel 2002(xp) Thanks for your help,...

Change Currency symbol dependant upon selected cell value
I'm back on my old favourite again, the wonderful cost estimate spreadsheet. This time i've been asked to give it an "International capability". What this means is I have a table of countries that we might produce estimates for, containing rates for each country for anual salary rate, RPI %, Local tax (VAT/Purchase tax), DASD, Tape, Network and Memory rates. That little lot isn't too much of a problem to incorporate into the calculations. Where i'm having problems is that the resulting figures/totals are required to be displayed using the Currency symbol (also in ...

Unable to activate Trace Precedents or Dependents in Excel 2003
I have an Excel 2003 file and Formula Auditing is activated on the Menu bar. But on the Formula Auditing menu the Trace functions do not "activate" or light "light up" when I I have my cursor on a cell with a formula. Thus, no Trace lines appear. I activated Circular Reference in menus as well and the same thing happens, i.e., the Tracer lines will not activate on the menu (the buttons do not activate). I did not create this file, it was given to me by a coworker. All auditing features work in my own Excel files. Any ideas on how to activate the Tracer buttons? (The ...

Activity modified date
Is it possible to show the activity modified date on the Accounts view? I am able to add the modified date to that view - but that just changes when the actual account is updated - not when an acitity is added/changed. the modified ondate is tied specifically to an object such as account etc Also the views will only show data from each object ie you could not have a view showing fields from both an activity and account on the same view. You may have to create a custom view using the SDK to achieve this "Kelly Hunt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Sorting Dates
I have a large number of spreadsheets with entries based on dates. The entries have been made by several people using different date formats. IE 2/3/08, 02/03/2008 etc. When I try to sort them they are sorted in clumps based on the date format entered. When I format all the date cells to show a specific date format and then ask it to sort by date the entries are still grouped based on their original date format and not in one complete group as per the new format shown. Is there any way to fix this without manually re-entering many of the dates? Thanks. That sounds as though some are no...