Summarising per page

Hi all,
I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout is
more than 5 printed pages.
What I want is to summarise the list per printing page.
I want to do this for any printed page length (i.e. Letter, A4,) or
orientation (Portrait, Landscape).

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Nick
0
nickkar (2)

Hi
have a look at
http://tinyurl.com/2pxmw

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Nick Karoumpalos wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout
is
> more than 5 printed pages.
> What I want is to summarise the list per printing page.
> I want to do this for any printed page length (i.e. Letter, A4,) or
> orientation (Portrait, Landscape).
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Regards
>
> Nick

0
frank.kabel (11126)
4/9/2004 11:55:03 AM
Hi
Thank you very much for yor answer. It was very helpful.
Is there any way to add these two sums into two extra rows at the end
of each printed page?
You see, I want them to be printed at the bottom of each page.
I also want to display at the top of each printed page the running
total of the previous page.
Example:
Page1
data1        1
data2        2
data3        3
----------------
page total   6
runnig total 6

Page2
prev run. tot.    6
data4             4
data5             5
---------------------
page total        9
running total    15

Thank you
Nick

"Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote in message news:<#8ln#liHEHA.320@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> Hi
> have a look at
> http://tinyurl.com/2pxmw
>
> --
> Regards
> Frank Kabel
> Frankfurt, Germany
>

> Nick Karoumpalos wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout
>  is
> > more than 5 printed pages.
> > What I want is to summarise the list per printing page.
> > I want to do this for any printed page length (i.e. Letter, A4,) or
> > orientation (Portrait, Landscape).
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Nick
0
nickkar (2)

GAL web page
How can I create a web page listing names and phone numbers (possibly couple other fields from AD). I have ran across several CDO or ADSI samples for Exchange 5.5, but w are running Exchange 2000. Does anyone have ideas or code for me? It must be out there. Ideally, I would like to expand it to an in/out checkboard type o thing. For now, just publishing the phone list will work - cgraham158 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread...

Cannot "Page Setup" feature
Good morning I have been editing a book of ca 170 pages. Up until last Thursday I could access "page setup", the "Column" feature of the "Index and Reference" etc. I do not know what I might have done; however, now the Table of Contents show only 20 pages even though the entire book is present, the "Page Setup" is grayed out and I cannot access it, and other features suich as restoring the two column format for the indices at the end of the book no longer function. Can you tell me what I may have done and how to fix it. I tried just copying ...

Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page
Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also. OK, I found it via a Google search at -<br> <br> &nbsp;<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FEA9FD8A-EA16-4B3C-9381-18A389D5599A&displaylang=en><br> <br> It's just pretty lame though that ...

Bitmaps' Page Display
How would small bitmaps be displayed on a page of a tab control. The bitmaps would need to be printed out similarly to text, line by line. Each line would contain at least ten small bitmaps.And there could be enough lines to continue past the end the visible tab page. Then a scroll control would be used. Is it possible to do this type of thing. ...

Opening Page format
Using MS Publisher 2002, I want the opening page to show only a blank page, not a graphic showing - in a third of the screen - a selection of "scheme - options - designs" Help/advice will be appreciated. If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - UNBELIEVABLE Go to menu Tools > Options tab General second item down - DE-select -- On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:44:07 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote: >If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - >UNBELIEVABLE I'm not. > >Go to me...

Disappearing Page tabs
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? Lets hope we get a reply, I have same problem and asked again. Opened book with tabs, ran a macro to sort and print and tabs disappeared and I cant find. SG <cyclingmerlin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ff562108-d923-4f8f-8ac9-bf34d9c5cb76@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > We recently had office 2007 insta...

replace manual page breaks WITH section breaks
Hello everyone -- There is no problem searching FOR section breaks and replacing them WITH something else, but there seems to be no way to do the reverse -- there is no Section Break choice in the Replace With pop-up window. Typing in ^b just produces an error. Is there a way to do this? Thank you all, -Lynne Please ignore question, folks. I just found a workaround here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/136260 -Lynne Here it "Elessvie" wrote: > Hello everyone -- There is no problem searching FOR section breaks and > replacing them WITH somethin...

Summing in page footer
In my page footer section of a report I need to have a "Subtotal" which is "NonTaxable" + "TaxableNetAmt". Sometime my TaxableNetAmt will be 0. How can I make the Subtotal be the sum of NonTaxable and TaxableNetAmt? I have tried many different ways and I get #error. My control source for NonTaxable is = [NetAmount] and the control source for "TaxableNetAmt" is TaxableNetAmt. Or will be entered on teh form... THanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200706/1 On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:41:10...

Memory for rendering a report page
Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? If so, is it possible to increase the default? Type a question (i.e., Access specifications) on help filed of access window. -- HTP Adnan If I have helped and/or answered your question, please let me know by replying or clicking question answered (below positioned ‘Yes’ button). "anthony" wrote: > Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? > If so, is it possible to increase the default? > anthony wrote: >Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a r...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Center on Page

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page
I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not print. Not even a test page. Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers. "Ritter197" wrote: > I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is > also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not > print. Not even a test page. > > . > http://www.epson.com...

calculations do not update unless page is saved
I have an excel 2003 workbook with 32 tabs the first set of tabs are named according to the date 09-01-09 the last two tabs total all the important info one is 1st - 15th other is 16th - 30th on my total pages the first column is the date 09-01-09 (as Text) and i use the indirect function in my formulas to refer to the individual tab names.. everything works and calculates but it doesnt happen On-the-fly like excel usually does i have to actually hit save for any calculations to update even on the individual tabbed dates formulas like A1+A2 dont display a result untill saved.. did...

Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
Hi! I have a very long document that I have split into several smaller documents to work on and consequently, I have set the page numbering for each subsequent according to the last page of the previous document: "Document #1: Page 1-500" "Document #2: Page 501-750" "Document #3: Page 751-900" However, when I do Indexing in Document #2, regardless of the page number I have set up, it reverts to Page 1 when updating the Index and resets the entire page numbering in that document. How can I 'force' the Indexing to recognize the subsequent pag...

if a cell has a value greater than 0, then atomaticaly goto a seperate page for addit
Dear Help forum, I'm trying to set up a formula that will automatically move me t another sheet if a value greater than 0 is entered in certin cells. Thank you Fran -- Franks ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Frankso's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3011 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49797 A formula returns a value to the cell that holds it. It can't move you. But maybe you could use a =hyperlink() formula that would allow you to click the link and go to the ...

Sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item
How i can setup a sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item in the given batch # range for each item Example: Batch :45 Item :464343 Qty 12 Item :678445 Qty 67 etc. here is a query that will give that result for the current day: select t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode, sum(e.quantity) qty from [transaction] t join transactionentry e on t.storeid=e.storeid and e.transactionnumber=t.transactionnumber join item on itemid=item.id where time>convert(char,getdate(),101) group by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode order by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemloo...

Why is Page Setup Comment Box blanked in Excel 2003?
I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet complete with comments. WhenI use Page Setup>Sheet I find that the Comments Box is blanked out/unuseable. Can anyone explain/help. The comments option will be disabled if you access the Page Setup dialog box from the Preview window. Instead, in Normal view, choose File > Page Setup. Heyvet wrote: > I am using Excel as a database for records. I want to print out a worksheet > complete with comments. WhenI use Page Setup>Sheet I find that the Comments > Box is blanked out/unuseable. > Can any...

How do I create a poster consisting of 4 x A4 pages which get glue
I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have been in Power Point however. As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters, print these and then glue them together. I am using Microsoft Office Student and Teacher 2003 Word cannot create posters - try Publisher. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Making vcomments to html-page?
Hi! I wan't to make comments to my visio drawing and then save it as html-page. Is it possible to make comments to visio drawing so that I'm able to see them in html-page? Thank you! -Mikko- You may add custom fields to your drawings. Custom field's content showing on the left pane of Visio html page. -- Best wishes, ____________________ Andrew G. Derenchenko "Mikko" <mikko.nevalainen@corenet.fi> wrote in message news:028301c38ca3$2e12fca0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I wan't to make comments to my visio drawing and then save > it as html-pa...

Can anyone get the front and rear pages of a booklet to display?
I can merrily paste a pic onto facing INTERNAL pages of a booklet. But I can't display "facing pages" for the covers (I can print preview)... I can't get a picture to go onto the front and rear covers, the picture gets cropped to the spine. I want one picture that wraps around the covers of the booklet (4" x 8 1/2") to fit into a #10 envelope. This is kind of tricky. The best way to achieve this would be doing the procedure on an inside facing page so you can readily see what you are doing. Insert the picture, copy/paste the picture, stack the two images b...

Page open fine in OWA but not outlook
Hello, I have an issue, where a page with some graphics and text opens up fine when I read it through OWA (Exhange 2003), but I only get part of the graphics when I view the same mail using outlook 2003 (Sp3), and the text is not even shown. Had anybody experience this and know a fix? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sunil Is the Email in HTML format? If so, reset all IE settings on the box that has Outlook 2003 ( with outlook and IE closed ) and then try again. "Sunil" wrote: > Hello, > I have an issue, where a page with some graphics and text opens ...

How do i set up the pan and zoom option when saving as a web page
how do i set up the pan and zoom option when saving as a webpage, the help tutorial tells me to click on publish and then select pan and zoom, and noting the outputs, im doing allthat!!!!!!!!!!!!! what am i doing wrong??? You're not seeing the pan & zoom control at all? Two ideas: 1. If opening in IE, are you clicking the annoying yellow bar at the top of the page that says "security! security! blah blah!" ?? 2. If not in IE, then your browser probably doesn't support these features. Bummer. The "cool features" in the Visio Save As Web feature are very ...

print chart on full page in Excel 2007
In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. Hi JSC, The option I believe you are looking for has been removed. -- Sorry, Shane Devenshire "jsc bozeman" wrote: > In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart > and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007. > > Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu. ...

where is MS CRM on the "Select a product" page?
I have looked on the support web site and I don't see it listed. I would like to have a read throught tech docs on the product but I can only find the product's normal homepage. It says that you can go to the support web site and find more info on it, but when you go there you don't find it at all. Can someone tell me what is going on? MS wants you to buy support for CRM (yearly maintenance). When you purchase this support, you have access to CRM support on the "CustomerSource" website (a separate site for Microsoft Business Solutions support). With that said, I...