sumif problems #2

Thanks for the reply, Dave.

SUMPRODUCT seems to work fine  (although I still don't understand wh
the countif won't work even with the source book open).

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to update the links of only on
worksheet in workbook??  Each worksheet (representing new days) in m
project is linked to the same data source.  I'd like to keep a histor
stored even as the source data changes.  My idea is to close the link
to the source for the sheets I don't want to change so that they won'
reflect data changes after they were created.  Will this work

--
Mr Zer
Mr Zero's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1558

If you want to remove the links on older worksheets, I think that the best
solution would be to convert them to values.  I would think that it would only
take one mistaken update to screw things up.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

queue stuck #2
HI... i ahve exchange 2003 and i am facing problem that i am getting lot junk email and all messagess are stuck in queue ..after that my server hang so i need to restart server and clear the queue before restart it does't allow me to clear the queue ... pls help me .. tejal ...

Trouble sending emails #2

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

RPC over HTTP problem #3
Hi, All! My network configuration: DC1, DC2 and MX (MS Exchange 2003, sp1). All of them Windows Server 2003. What was done: In the registry on dc1 and dc2 was created a new key: "NSPI Interface protocol sequences" with value: ncacn_http:6004. MX was promoted to be a GC. Installed RPC over HTTP windows component. MX was changed to be RPC-HTTP back-end server. On the MX Default Web Site was installed cerificate from the local authority running on DC2. On the RPC virtual directory anonymous access and integrated windows authentication were disabled. In the registry of MX the key HK...

double lookup #2
In Excel2000, I need help with the following formula: my data is arranged like this ( I can rearrange if needed).. joe pete sue rating 30 10 5 A 20 5 3 B 10 2 1 C I then have values for joe, pete, sue. I want to look up the name and then give me the rating. The numbers may not be exact. For example, I want the output to look like this ( with the formula looking up the rating) name amount rating (formula needed) joe 11 C pete 7 B sue 1 C Can someone please help me with the formula to fi...

Send/Receive Problem
I am using Outlook 2002 on an XP platform. I cannot get Outlook to check for Email at regular intervals. I have the my Outlook set to Send and Receive all my accounts every 10 minutes but nothing happens. The only way I can receive Emails is by manually using the Send/Recv button or pressing F9. Can anyone offer any help. In case it is relevant I am using Norton Internet Security 2003. PWS Not sure it it Yor problem, but Outlook has some problems with Noroton Antivirus runing and chekking e-mails. As far as I know, Outlook may stop recieving e-mails from POP3 servers due to very le...

Excel problem #3

Sync net folder problem
I am sharing my calendar to my workmate with net folder. My PC is Win XP and Office 2000 and my workmate's is Win 98 and also Office 2000. I always find that My calender can't be updated from my workmate when I return office after I've taken my notebook for a few days. Can't net folder sync. data offline? Thx. your attention. Ken So Net Folders uses e-mail messages to send updates between computers so naturally you would have to be connected to your e-mail to get any updates. When you leave the office and are not connected you won't get any updates but as soon as ...

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

Problems saving a worksheet with Links
Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue ... I have a directory which contains 129 worksheets which have links to external data (in a Master Spreadsheet) -- I need to copy these files into a New Directory, but kee the Master Spreadsheet (which they are linked to) in the original location. If I do a simple Cut & Past, the Reference Link to the Master Spreadsheet gets moved to the New Directory (where the file does not exist), but if I open the worksheet (in the original directory/location) and Save As to the New Directory, the worksheet saved in the New Directory maintains its link t...

auto forward problems
I setup a 'contact' for 5 existing users in Exchange 5.5 Administrator. I give the contacts the desired SMTP address where they want their mail forwarded to. I set the corresponding 'contact' as the 'alternate recipient' for each of the 5 as detailed in Q255697. 2 of 5 work, the other 3 do not. When sending to each of the 5, 3 return undeliverable stating "A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients." Any ideas? -adam Adam SK wrote: > I setup a 'con...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0

Exchange 2003 with SP2 problems...

small problem
hi every body; i wrote a program that it has error ;plz help me :( using System; namespace ConsoleApplication45 { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; Console.WriteLine("***********"); for (int i = 0; i < 1008; i++) { Console.BackgroundColor = ConsoleColor.DarkCyan; Console.Write(" "); } move(); // ***********error is for here***********************************************...

Active Directory/Exchange problem
All, Before I joined my current employer the admin here upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000(Box A) and then added another Exchange 2000 box to the organisation(Box B)and migrated the data in Box A to Box B. Box B is now the working exchange server and Box A is no longer used. The problem is that if I actually shut down Box A I can add a new user to Active Directory but I am unable to modify a users email/smtp details. All mail can still be transferred with no problems which would lead me to believe that Exchange is Ok but there is some sort of Active Directory link between the two bo...

save as version 2003 problem
I'm working in vba in Access to create and save an Excel file. All's good except that one of the workstations this is runnign on is using Office 2007. I'm developing in 2003 and all the other workstatiosn they have are using 2003. It's very important that the files be saved in 2003 format. When I do this, it runs fine and saves as 97/95 objExcelBk.SaveAs sTempPath & sExcelFileName, xlExcel9795 ','56 = xl 2000/2003 I read online in a forum post that "56" is the correct code for saving as 2003 but that's when the code is written in 20...