Sumbit Button

I just created a form in Excel that needs to be filled out with various
information.  After the form is completed, I want it to be submited to me by
e-mail.

So my question is ---> Is there a way to insert/add a submit button to the
form that automatically sends to form by e-mail?
0
sophia (5)

Disabled button seems still "clickable", please help.
Hi all, I am having a problem in my project and need some help. Simple way to recreate my problem: 1)Use the wizard to create a dialog based project. 2)Add a button on the dialog box and use following code as the BN_CLICK routine of the new button void XXXXDlg::OnButton1() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here ::EnableWindow(::GetDlgItem(this->m_hWnd,IDC_BUTTON1),false); Sleep(5000); ::EnableWindow(::GetDlgItem(this->m_hWnd,IDC_BUTTON1),true); } 3)Click the button serveral times. Because the button will be disabled after the first click, so I expect tha...

Can't delete or edit control button
I tried to insert a control button and assign a macro to it. I did something...don't know what. Now I can't edit or delete the button. When I right click on it, nothing happens. Open the Control toolbox Click the Design mode button Then, you should be able to select and edit or delete the button Click the Design mode button again (it's now Exit Design mode) Steve wrote: > I tried to insert a control button and assign a macro to it. I did > something...don't know what. Now I can't edit or delete the button. When I > right click on it, nothing happens. ...

Delete button isn't working
I added a delete records button to my form. This form also contains a subform. I've done this with no problems on several other databases. This time the button deletes the info from the form, but not the table where it is stored. I don't understand what is going on. Can somebody help? On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:06:01 -0800, gagecres <gagecres@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I added a delete records button to my form. This form also contains a >subform. I've done this with no problems on several other databases. This >time the button deletes the...

Install new Reporting Services Server radio button is disabled!
I am installing CRM 3.0 on a new server. SQL Server 2005 is installed on a second machine and it will be dedicated for CRM 3.0 databases as well as Reporting Services. During the installation process, and just after the screen in which the SQL Server machine is selected, the screen on which the Reporting Services options are available has the radio button "Install New Reporting Services Server" disabled and this option cannot be selected. This is very peculiar since the target SQL Server does not have, and never had, SQL Server Reporting Services installed on it. Any ideas on how...

find&press button
Hi everybody, i'm using excel 2007,when i press the find&select button it dosen't sow me the cell i'm looking for,it has been disabled,although when i look the rows one by one i can find it,how can i able the find&select. i'd appreciate if u'd let me know,cuz i'm in trouble here What do you mean by "disabled"? You're saying that Find does not find the data you are looking for but you can see the data in a cell? Perhaps that exact data does not exist. An extra space in the cell maybe? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 18 Feb...

How to start a macro with pivot-chart-update-button (!)
Hey Guys The pivot-chart-update-button (!) dominates my custom pivot-chart- layout. This annoys me (and I get no credit from my colleges as Excel- expert). The chart is placed in a chart-sheet. I have recorded a macro that "re-build" the chart layout. But this macro is to be activated only from the macro-list options, since Excel not alows me to place an button in this chartsheet, and connect this button to a macro which 1) updates the chart and 2) then re-build the layout. I hope for some qualified help here - to improve my repurtation in this office - and make the stars shine on ...

excel toolbar button to run Access macro
I have an access macro that creates four reports then exports them as excel documents. I would like to add a toolbar button to excel that will run macro-- it will save me opening access running the macro and closing access. Not a real time saver I suppose, but I'd like to do it just the same. andy http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=177760 How to run macros in other office programs -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy <a.fox@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:1111840928.933417.314610@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I have an access macro that creates four reports then exports them as ...

Missing Microsoft Dynamics GP Drop-Down button
I just created a new GP user. When I log into GP as this new user, the Microsoft Dynamics GP button that's normally in the upper right-hand corner is missing. Any ideas on what I can do? What version of GP? What specific button are you referring to (name) or what does it do? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Elaine" wrote: > I just created a new GP user. When I log into GP as this new user, the >...

Button on Form not working
I am trying to create a button on a ClassInput Form (junction form tracking what staff members which courses) to take me to the corresponding record on the EducationCourses Form. It is opening the correct form but taking me to a blank record. I am not sure what my aurguments should be for the GoToRecord action. This is what my macro looks like right now Action Arguments OpenForm - frmEducationOfferings, Form, , [CourseTitle]=[Forms]! [frmEducationOfferings]![CourseTitle],Edit, Normal GoToRecord - NOT SURE WHAT TO PUT HERE I would not use the GoToRecord at all. ...

Check box and command button code
I have code like the following and it works almost like I want it so that the cells will highlight in yellow when you click on the command button however when I check the checkbox it will activate the Form worksheet I have and take the user over to that worksheet. I do not want anything to happen until after the command button is pressed. What can I add or remove to this code to allow this to happen? Thanks! Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call CheckBox2_Click End Sub Private Sub CheckBox2_Click() If Me.CheckBox2.Value = False Then Exit Sub Sheets("Form&qu...

Save button is missing when add address
Hi, Does someone know how to show the save button when navigate to contact>more address. I thought it's in security settings but i notice that i grant all the permissions on the contact entity. Any other steps that i miss? Thx Carrie ...

custom buttons on toolbar
i have added a couple extra custom buttons to my excel file. thes buttons are used to bring up my user form, but when i copy and past this excel file to another computer, the buttons do not showup, and have to manually go add these buttons again. There are going to b multiple people using this file, is there a way to copy the toolbar also. Thank -- tess45 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tess457's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1393 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=2656...

can't recieve e-mail unless using the send\recieve button
hello there i have a microsoft 5.5 exchange server about 70 people connected to it i have one user that can't see new messages unless he is using the send\recieve button everybody else can see thier new mail without having to press f5 or send\recieve button can u help me????? ...

Minimise button on title bar and resize
I'm trying to create a dialog which cannot be resized and when the user double-clicks the title bar, it should NOT become full-screen size. Also, I'd like a minimise button only. I can't seem to get this right. What am I missing? Thanks in advance, Alain > I'm trying to create a dialog which cannot be resized and when the user > double-clicks the title bar, it should NOT become full-screen size. Also, > I'd like a minimise button only. > > I can't seem to get this right. What am I missing? What have you tried that doesn't wo...

Where is the CRM add-in Mail Merge button (Word 2007)?
Hi, I'm trying to do a mail merge (contacts) with a default mail merge template. When the word document appears, I can't see the CRM button on the add-in section. mailing list menu option it doesn't works either, appears disable. When I do this on a VPC Test Server from my computer this works fine, I can see the CRM Add-in Button...when I access to my developer enviroment doesn't work. Why? addional info: 1. Working with Word Version 2007 2. I'm using the Administrator Role on both scenarios. What am I do missing? Hi, Did you find a solution for you problem ? It...

Autofilter hiding button bar
I have a group of buttons at the top of my worksheet, over row 1. Row 1 contains the headers for the sheet, which are important as the sheet is Autofiltered. One of the buttons activates a sort macro which turns off the autofilter, sorts the sheet, then turns the autofilter back on. The macro works fine, however, when the autofilter gets turned back on, it row 1 of the sheet above the button bar, for purposes of detcting mouse clicks. Effectively, if a user hits the sort button, he turns off the button bar. Any way to either send the sheet to back , or bring the button bar to front? Iain K...

Read Receipt Button
How can I add a Read Receipt button to an Outlook 2003 toolbar? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the normal toolbar customization stuff. Iwould like to be able to click this button to get a receipt on selected emails I send out. Thanks. Jim Use the View->Options to select this for specific emails. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Jim asked: | How can I add a Read Receipt button to an Outlook 2003 t...

Printing Multiple Reports from drop downlist with one button
I hope someone can help me with this. I created a database that holds employee productivity information for a call center. In a form, I have a drop down list that reads the name from the "Emlpoyee Names" table and two fileds for date entries (Start Date & End Date), depending on the name and date range chosen, the report is generated and displayed. It is all working fine but now the higher ups want to be able to select one date range and print an individual report for each employee. Can this be done? Any help is appreciated. M.Garza, I'm sure there are more elegant s...

How to create vista glass buttons ?
Hello, i wish to create a glass button for my MFC application like those in Windows Media Player. can u guide me the basics of creating a new button in MFC. Thanks, Varun C.H "Tranquil2000" <varunc_h@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:%23uJhzrGJJHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > i wish to create a glass button for my MFC application like those in > Windows Media Player. can u guide me the basics of creating a new button > in MFC. Hi, I think that Windows Media Player "glass buttons" are not part of standard Windows common controls. To ver...

Command Button code
Good evening all I am after some simple code to apply to a CommandButton1_Click(), where when the button is clicked, today's date is inserted into the active cell. (Though I do require this date to then be fixed, and not change the following day) Any help most appreciated. Thank you Mathew --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.551 / Virus Database: 343 - Release Date: 11/12/2003 Mathew here is one way Selection = Date -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to...

Buttons on excel worksheets relocating to the left when I print. .
Ever since our office computers have been updated to the latest version of Office, we have had problems with the buttons used in our spreadsheets being stacked to the left top corner of the page whenever document is printed. This has never happened before and has to be a direct result of the updates. Can I uninstall office updates??? Mike Mike http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;838910 Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002 But Jim Rech recently posted this: This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch there is no n...

Email PDF button grayed out
In Dynamics GP 10.0 when I open up a purchase order and go to print, then print to screen, there are two email buttons at the top. Email Text and Email PDF. The email text is enabled but the email pdf is not. I have a valid mapi profile and I can email from windows and any other app. Other users here have the same problem. No one can email pdf from inside GP. A workaround is to use PDFCreator from sourceforge and print to that printer driver which can then save a file or email. But the users are complaining and management is asking why the button cannot be enabled. Has anyone successful...

Hide the Help button from Propertysheet dialog
Hello, Could you tell me, how can I hide the Help button from Propertysheet dialog in the wizard mode? I want to appeare just Back, Next, Cancel and Finish button in the dialog. I don't need to the Help button. By the way, PropertySheet.m_psh.dwFlags &= ~PSH_HASHELP; doesn't work. Thank you so much, Monica. Hello Monica, > By the way, PropertySheet.m_psh.dwFlags &= ~PSH_HASHELP; doesn't work. This should work. You need to remove it from each of the property pages as well. Here is the link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccor...

custom button request
Anyone have a custom button for INTERNET ORDERS key CTL-SHIFT-F10? You cannot make a macro for it because when you record the macro, the internet order import window pops up and you cannot end the macro without closing the window. So the macro records with the window opening then closing. Otherwise, I could just use the Macro custom button. Thanks! Mickie ...

using sum button
I try pasting a bunch of numbers from a website into excel. Everything comes over fine, but when I try to sum the column using the sigma button, the result is just zero. Please help! I have a lot to sum. Thanks for your help. Adam sounds like the "numbers" are being pasted as text. That would probably be the case if trailing spaces are included in the copy. Regards Trevor "adam h" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a7601c3baac$b7e2c820$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I try pasting a bunch of numbers from a website into > excel. Ever...