Subtotals #8

When I re-add subtotals for a 2nd or 3rd time - why does
it add another line for subtotals - even though I have
told it to remove the 1st subtotals?
0
anonymous (74722)

Is there a check in the "Replace current subtotals" box?

"Joan" wrote:

> When I re-add subtotals for a 2nd or 3rd time - why does
> it add another line for subtotals - even though I have
> told it to remove the 1st subtotals?

0
Michael5492 (655)

Option Buttons #8
Hi all, I have created a buttons on excel worksheet that allows users to check yes / No on a grouped option boxes and have assigned macros to these. Is there a way that I can prevent users from changing the properties of these button? Ie , so that nobody can move the location of the buttons or rename them. Can anyone help?? -- Grant90 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Grant90's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25684 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391228 Protect the w...

rpc over https #8
been working on this on and off for about a month now, but not making any progress. Everything configured, it works when I am in the office, i've done outlook /rpcdiag and it's connecting via https and working fine on my laptop and workstation in the office. When I take my laptop off the office LAN, it stops working, won't connect. The frontend server is published via ISA server, I can see it hitting the ISA server, but it just keeps doing HTTPS initiated, HTTPS closed over and over and doesn't connect. The windows firewall is enabled on my laptop via GPO when I am c...

Investors Needed!!! #8
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

=?Utf-8?B?5ZCI5L215YSy5a2Y5qC8?=
請問格式/合併儲存格為何無法更改(無法打勾,也無法取消) ...

Great Planes Version 8 Lists
We just upgraded to Version 8 for Microsoft Great Planes and I was impressed with the list information until my boss asked for the information in Access/Excel. Unfortunately, I told him I could not do anything with this information (download, email, etc) as it was only "dummy" information. I had the folks excited, but found out the information could not be downloaded. Can we include a download to excel action button on the list screen? Respectfully, Arthur Golembeski ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with ...

Copy and paste only the rows with subtotals
I have a spreadsheet where I can click on the "1" "2" "3" buttons to the left to make different summary levels appear. When I click on "2", I have just the five rows with subtotals visible. I want to just cut and paste those just these rows rows to a different spreadsheet, but when I paste, all the rows are pasted in, not just the subtotals. Is there a way to just paste the subtotals? Thanks, Alan -- achidsey You are trying to use a template but you do not want to redo the formulas. After you paste you highlight the data that you did not w...

Bolding the subtotal lines automaticlly When using the Subtotal fu
I know how to use the subtotal function, but only the colum which I am sorting by is bold. How do I get the whole total line to be bold so I can easiely tell what I am looking at? After you apply the subtotals, use the outlining symbols to the left to hide the details--just show what you want bolded. Then select that range to bold Edit|Goto|special|visible cells only and format those visible cells the way you want. 06Speed6 wrote: > > I know how to use the subtotal function, but only the colum which I am > sorting by is bold. How do I get the whole total line to be bold so I can...

Custom format #8
Is there a simple way to use a custom format to scale a number. For example, user inputs 12,000 & 12 k appears? I'm fairly sure that I've done this in the past, but too much beer has made me forget! Regards Colin Foster 0,"K"_);(0,"K)";0"K"_);@ -- HTH Bob Phillips "Colin Foster" <colin@NOSPAMuctl.co.uk> wrote in message news:42b7e65a$0$2063$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net... > Is there a simple way to use a custom format to scale a number. > For example, user inputs 12,000 & 12 k appears? > > I'm fair...

Offline Address Book #8
My offline address book doesn't seem to be generating. All my cached mode users are not getting updates. I've upped the logging to Max on the OALGenerator. My event log is returning: OALGen encountered error [0x8004010e] while calculating this OAL. This OAL will not be available for client download. (\Global Address List) Also, when I try to look at the Content tab in the system folders under public Folders, it's asking me to log in to this server, and my credentials don't work even though I'm Domain, Enterprise and Exchange Admin level. Could it be a rights iss...

Subtotals keys on second row instead of first
Working in Excel 2000, trying to subtotal data. Subtotals have worked every time before, but now where it says "At every change in..." it gives the second row of data instead of the first. Any ideas what would cause this? David Soliday dsoliday@sarcom.com ...

Works 8.5 wdb file
My friend sent me a file containing a fairly large data base of our club members -name, address, email - all of that stuff. How can I open it in Access and or Excel. It represents alot of work and I would hate to have it go to nought. On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:17:54 -0800, Hongkongbob <Hongkongbob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My friend sent me a file containing a fairly large data base of our club >members -name, address, email - all of that stuff. How can I open it in >Access and or Excel. It represents alot of work and I would hate to have it >go to nought. Your...

Workaround MSCRM 4.0 Rollup 8 Error installation (Errors with invo
Hello, I have written a Workaround to solve the problem to install the Rollup 8 (MSCRM 4.0) when you have personalized the field invoicenumber in invoice entity : 1) Backup up your MSCRM Databases 2) Create and publish a new Text attribute (length 100)(new_invoicenumberbackup for example) in invoice entity 3) In SQL Management Studio, execute this SQL script to Backup your actual invoice : -- Start Script ---------------------------------------- UPDATE dbo.invoice set new_invoicenumberbackup = invoicenumber -- End Script ------------------------------------------ 4) Execute this SQL...

How do I create a chart from subtotals in Excel
I am trying to create a chart just picking up the subtotal figures, but it seems to get confused and produces a nonsensical chart. On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Marion <Marion@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am trying to create a chart just picking up the subtotal figures, but it >seems to get confused and produces a nonsensical chart. Use a pivot table. -- Del Cotter NB Personal replies to this post will send email to del@branta.demon.co.uk, which goes to a spam folder-- please send your email to del3 instead. Did you create the subtotals u...

Periodically Prompted to Install Internet Explorer 8
I have already downloaded Expl 8 shortly after it first came out and since during my recent format. Occassionally I am prompted to download same again????? -- Wally2007 Almost THERE Hi Wally, You may have a corrupted userAgent string..... its information about your browser that is sent to web sites so they can identify what browser you are using and so do different things. Go to http://www.enhanceie.com/ua.aspx to test your userAgent string and to 'Fixit' Regards. "Wally2007" <Wally2007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090F...

Conversion 8.73g to 9 SynchronizeTableData
I have tried 5 times now to convert my client from 8 to 9. Each time, (no matter what I try), I get an error when upgrading the ASI tables. "The stored Procedure SynchronizeTableData() of form duSqlAccountSynch: 27 Pass through sql returned the following results: DBMS: 207, Microsoft Dynamcis GP: 0". Normally I would simply compile the sp manually, but I'm trying to get the native product to work so it won't snowball like usualy when skipping steps. Any suggestions? ...

Crash
Hi there, Outlook crashes after new e-mail is encrypted and clicked on sent. Is there a compatiblity problem? Robert ...

GREX P6/15-2.5 23 Gauge 5/8-Inch Length Headless Pins (2,500 per box)
Price:$7.00 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000KM30W8 Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000KM30W8 An amazing pinner that I thought would never secure that well and especially shoot through hard woods like it did. My brother used this one time and is hooked on it. It will be in his tool box also I have the GREX 635 pin nailer so I bought these pins for use in it. I have used these pins for many different jobs. I have used it to attach wooden cut-outs to my picket fence as well as for installing crown molding throughout my house. I never once experienced even a single pin jam, missfire, failu...

Please help #8

=?Utf-8?Q?Loosing_formula_when_changing_ro?= =?Utf-8?Q?w_#=E2=80=99s?=
I’m stymied and could use some help. I have a file that contains data in Sheet1 A1:A3 with values a,b,c. In Sheet2 B1:B3 I reference Sheet1’s data with =Sheet1!A1 and so on. In Sheet2 if I try change the row reference from A1 to A2 I don’t get the value, I get the formula displayed =Sheet1!A2. The problem is that I have 2 columns like this and one works with reference changes the other doesn’t. I have checked cell formatting and option settings in all cells and they are all identical. The only clue I’ve seen is that before the attempted change I can still do a precedent trace but afte...

Bam Error when sending a file to eConnect 8.0 Biztalk 2004 adapter
Hello, I am getting the following error in BAM: The Server Process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. check the username and password. Every time I process a batch file though biztalk 2004 econnect Adapter I get this error. Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix this. Thanks in advance for your help! -- mj -- mj ------=_NextPart_0001_48415DBE Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This error can occur if the Password on the user setup to run the eConnect COM object is incorrect. Resolution ==========================...

Send on behalf #8
Hi I'm trying to use the send on behalf feature on our network. The PA's mails needs to say "Send on behalf of <GM>". I did it as follows: Went to the properties of the GM's mailbox > Exchange General Tab > Delivery Options > In the "Grant this permission to " dialogue box i did add the name of the PA but if i get a e-mail from the pc which she tried sending on behalf of the GM, it shows the name of the GM in the from field and not PA on behalf of GM. Why is this not working guys. We have xp pro, outlook 2003 and exch2003. In news:uJX$...

Outlook Web Access #8
When using OWA some users cannot reply or forward messages. They select the reply button & the message closes. They have not exceeded their mailbox limits. Any suggestions. Regards Do they have POP-UP blockers installed on their machines? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Joc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:534001c42cbb$3bef1fd0$a001280a@phx.gbl... When using OWA some users cannot reply or forward messages. They select the reply button & the message closes. They have not exceeded their mailbox limits. Any suggestions. Regards No ...

Longines Evidenza Chronograph Mens Watch L2.643.8.73.2
Longines Evidenza Chronograph Mens Watch L2.643.8.73.2 Discount Watches Site : http://www.watchespurchase.com/ Longines Evidenza Chronograph Mens Watch L2.643.8.73.2 Link : http://www.watchespurchase.com/Longines-3997.html Longines Evidenza Chronograph Mens Watch L2.643.8.73.2 Information : Brand : Longines Watches ( http://www.watchespurchase.com/Longines.html ) Gender : Mens Code : L2.643.8.73.2 Item Variations : L26438732 Movement : Automatic Bezel : Fixed Case Material : 18k rose Gold Case Diameter : Dial Color : Silver...

Dilma Roussef =?UTF-8?B?bsOjbyBhY3I=?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWRpdGE=?= =?UTF-8?B?IGVtIERFVQ==?= =?UTF-8?B?UyAxMTQ=?= =?UTF-8?B?MTI=?=
Se voce acredita em tudo que a candidata fala por ai , veja o video que comprova que ela nao acredita em DEUS, cuidado ao jogar o seu voto no lixo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fqyh-kvvk Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS Dilma Roussef n�o acredita em DEUS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24fqyh-kvvk s<UgB%A=Fp>N*%JtC@%Vd*JwN ...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgODg4MzI=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...