subscript and superscript buttonsfor Excel 2003?

The first thing I do with a new installation of Excel is always to add
superscript and subscript buttons to the toolbar.  Usually it goes something
like this: Formatting Toolbar >> Add or Remove Buttons >> Format >>
Superscript.  I just got Small Business Edition 2003 for my new laptop, and
those buttons do not seem to be available!!  Am I doing something wrong, or
has MS discontinued the only buttons I actually use?!  Please help!
0
camestres (1)

I think you're mixing up Word and Excel.

Excel doesn't have this icon.

John Walkenbach has a helpful addin that you may like:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/supersub.htm

--

Dave Peterson
0