Still need help - Clear a cell upon workbook Close

The subroutine did not run as I received the Macro Disabled message. I
clicked OK, and next time I opened the workbook, I didn't get the Macro
Warning, but the subroutine apparently didn't run as the chosen cells were
not blank.

I don't want people who use my workbook to have to deal with macro warnings.
Is this something that must be set on each user's computer, or can I set it
in my workbook so the subroutine automatically runs on everyone's computer?

Do I need to get a Certificate?

Here's my code. Are the () and the " " necessary? I'm working in Sheet 8 and
want Cells A124 and A125 to clear upon Close.

Sheets("Sheet8").Range("A124").ClearContents
Sheets("Sheet8").Range("A125").ClearContents
End Sub

See your earlier post -- FSt1 and I both replied there.  Plus he added a line
of code to the macro to make it work more smoothly:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&mid=be0ac3f3-7c57-469e-9168-206af6270f2d

"Gary" wrote:

> The subroutine did not run as I received the Macro Disabled message. I
> clicked OK, and next time I opened the workbook, I didn't get the Macro
> Warning, but the subroutine apparently didn't run as the chosen cells were
> not blank.
>
> I don't want people who use my workbook to have to deal with macro warnings.
> Is this something that must be set on each user's computer, or can I set it
> in my workbook so the subroutine automatically runs on everyone's computer?
>
> Do I need to get a Certificate?
>
> Here's my code. Are the () and the " " necessary? I'm working in Sheet 8 and
> want Cells A124 and A125 to clear upon Close.
>
> Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)
> Sheets("Sheet8").Range("A124").ClearContents
> Sheets("Sheet8").Range("A125").ClearContents
> End Sub

Thanks! Sorry about the duplicate post of my question. I didn't see the first
one in my list so I asked it again. Discovered later I needed to expand my
Notifications to see all my questions. You've been helpful!

"JLatham" wrote:

> See your earlier post -- FSt1 and I both replied there.  Plus he added a line
> of code to the macro to make it work more smoothly:
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&mid=be0ac3f3-7c57-469e-9168-206af6270f2d
>
> "Gary" wrote:
>
> > The subroutine did not run as I received the Macro Disabled message. I
> > clicked OK, and next time I opened the workbook, I didn't get the Macro
> > Warning, but the subroutine apparently didn't run as the chosen cells were
> > not blank.
> >
> > I don't want people who use my workbook to have to deal with macro warnings.
> > Is this something that must be set on each user's computer, or can I set it
> > in my workbook so the subroutine automatically runs on everyone's computer?
> >
> > Do I need to get a Certificate?
> >
> > Here's my code. Are the () and the " " necessary? I'm working in Sheet 8 and
> > want Cells A124 and A125 to clear upon Close.
> >
> > Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)
> > Sheets("Sheet8").Range("A124").ClearContents
> > Sheets("Sheet8").Range("A125").ClearContents
> > End Sub

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Help Required

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Need to add to current formula

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Need macro help to close excel

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Help with simple(?) VBA function