Stacked Bar Chart Over 100%

Currently have a stacked bar chart showing to 100% (the plan) by 8 clients,
how can I show that 3 of the 8 will be over 100% (greater than plan)?
0
Brian8214 (439)

Brian,

If this is a normalized chart (the one on the right in the chart types), it
will always be 100%.  You'll have to use the middle one.  Are these
percentages (as they appear in the worksheet)?  If so, use the regular
stacked chart (the middle one), and the axis should adjust to accomodate
whatever your greatest percentage is.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Currently have a stacked bar chart showing to 100% (the plan) by 8
> clients,
> how can I show that 3 of the 8 will be over 100% (greater than plan)?

0
nothanks4548 (968)

line chart base to a pivot chart
Hi All, I've just made a pivot table with two pages,28 data,and one row heading. I want to create some line charts on another sheets.how to do it?. I want every time I select a page from my pivot table,the chart will display data form the selected pages.If one chart can display all the data, the rest data will be displayed on another chart> Is it possible?Please advise me how to do it step by step. Thank's ...

Need shaded area in gantt chart to show lines around each grid squ
Hi - I have created a gantt chart using excel 2002. I have a shaded area on my chart from 9/1-9/10/07. Can I make the shaded area show lines through it? This would make it much easier to follow down the page on the date selected. I know it is easily done in excel when you fill in say 3 squares in yellow and then highlight the area and select borders. I tried doing this in my chart, but can not make it work. Any help would be appreciated. -- Karen W. ...

2 seperated cluster of bars on 1 bar graph?
I would like to have the data for the moths of 2004 and then the same months for 2005 on the one bar graph BUT all 2004 together on say the left of the X-axis and then a space and the 2005 group clustered on the right of the x-axis. is that possible? Mike OK - I have got the seperation I needed by reworking the data so that the 2004 months are all together(before each 2004 month had its 2005 partner next to it) and then having a blank column followed by the months 2005 data. BUT how can I het the same colour for the month in 2004 and 2005 the same ?i.e november 2004 and 2005 say red ,...

Dynamic Charting Question
I'm attempting to set up a dynamic chart. So far, I've defined a name for cells B33:M33 (using the following offset equation). =OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$33,0,0,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$33:$33)-1) I'd like to be able to add more columns after M and the chart will automatically pick it up. We have a graph that currently includes B33:M33 as the X axis values for a line chart. How do I change the information in the chart to include the determined dynamic range for X? Thanks in advance, Barb Reinhardt I've figured out what I need to edit to get the series to change, but is there ...

Importing data from several sheets, to one chart
I need data from many sheet into one chart (In its own sheet). I know how to do it when its from from sheet (In this example, sheet named Pernille) : =Pernille!$AS$10 I tried this : =Pernille!$AS$10;Aase!$AS$10 But the reference was not valid. Please help, I havent been able to find anything, not even in my E-learning. Martin, Probably the easiest way to chart data from multiple sheets is to create a summary range in a single sheet that references the other sheets with formulas. If you use this technique then all you have to do is generate the chart using the summary range as your sourc...

Show progress bar during Serialize
Hi,all I want to show a progress bar during Serializtion of a large file, how can I get the progress of Serialize? Any comment is very appreciated! B/R Daric "Daric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<04bb01c39d49$edd21f10$a001280a@phx.gbl>... > Hi,all > I want to show a progress bar during Serializtion of a > large file, how can I get the progress of Serialize? > Any comment is very appreciated! > B/R > Daric May be easier to use the wait cursor, search help on CWaitCursor If you really want a progress bar, you could crea...

Chart making
When I select a column of data to make a chart. It only takes first cell and leave all others. In chart shows only one value, why? Arun, Please try this first - if you are working with the Chart Wizard, make sure that you have the option "Series in Columns" selected as opposed to "Series in Rows". This input is available in step number 2 of the wizard under the Data Range tab. If this doesn't work can you post back with a sample of your data? -- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Arun Bhadoria" wrote: > When I select a column of da...

How can I set margins for headers on charts. The margin option ap.
I need indent chart headers to coincide with margins selected fopr the chart itself. I can not find any control in Excel or printer softeare that will indent a left-justified header. As you noted, there is no built-in chart option to indent a left justified header. I would suggest replacing the header with a text box. You can then use character spacing within the text box to create the look of an indented header. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "sayles1986" wrote: > I need indent chart headers to coincide with margins selected fopr the chart >...

Charting a linear equation
I have a chart in excel 2007, the X series is edited to be: ={0,150000} The Y series needs to be a formula, =2X+1000 How can I enter this in so it leverages X in its calculation. I know I can make cells that do the calcs, but cant this be written up in the series editor without using extra cells? Thanks! jlc On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Joseph L. Casale <JCasale@newsgroup.nospam> said: >How can I enter this in so it leverages X in its calculation. I know I can >make cells that do the calcs, but cant this be written up in the series >edi...

Portfolio Status Bar
I recently had to reinstall Windows and MS Money. After reinstalling and opening my backed up Money file, I noticed that the Status Bar in the Investing Portfolio view no longer contained any information. It use to show my YTD percentage of return. I then went into the option Change Portfolio Settings -> Status Bar. There is a check in the check box next to "Show status bar at the bottom of the Portfolio Manager". This seems correct. But, then there is a user choice for Status Bar Displaly: Select the fields to show in the status bar:". There are the following ...

Area Charts
I am using an area chart to display data over the past 16 quaters and would like the ends of the chart touch the "Y" axis line. Currently the area chart begins in the middle of "X" axis point Q1. Can anyone help? Hi DavidZ, Double click the x axis to display the format dialog. On the Scale tab you need to uncheck the Value axis crosses between categories. Cheers Andy DavidZ wrote: > I am using an area chart to display data over the past 16 quaters and would like the ends of the chart touch the "Y" axis line. Currently the area chart begins in the middl...

Version 2002 - Org Chart - Creating using wizard with xls Data Source
Hi Guys, I'm creating an org chart using xls spreadsheet as the data source. Is there a way to sort the branches alphabetically automatically? Cheers Unfortunately, the Org Chart solution generates the diagram using a random order. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "u828576" <bitofpacedropshoulder@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OxaL%23dwvHHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys, > > I'm creating an org chart using xls spreadsheet as...

Help with Scroll and Zoom Bar for Candle Chart
I am currently doing data manipulation for my series of data. I have Time, Open, High, Low, Close. There are approximately 6000 rows of data that I need to input into the Candle Chart and to do that I require a Scroll and Zoom function. I have been using a template for Scroll/Zoom for a normal basic Line Chart and attempted to reconfigure for a Candle Chart. I have named the following: SCROLLVALUE=Sheet1!$S$31 SERIES1==OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$1,SCROLLVALUE,0,ZOOMVALUE,1) SERIES2==OFFSET(Sheet1!$C$1,SCROLLVALUE,0,ZOOMVALUE,1) SERIES3==OFFSET(Sheet1!$D$1,SCROLLVALUE,0,ZOOMVALUE,1) SERIES4==OFFSET(Shee...

HELP, My chart dosen't work correctly.
I am working in Excell XP. I have a chart I need to do, but can't get i to work. The chart needs to have a list of text on the left, y axis and it needs to be JUSTIFIED text with text wrap. On the right needs t be a BAR chart showing survey question results. When I get the text to wrap the bars no longer line up with th questions. I am having a hard time with this. Then it must be able t print portrait style on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. Any help would be appreciated. Marshal ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet ...

Variable Width 100% Stacked Column Chart
Hi, I need to make a variable width 100% stacked column chart (similar t the Column chart with varying width bars from andypope.info but 100 stacked) The x-axis would contain various market segments and the width would b proportional to their size, the y-axis divides each segment up by a attribute. Any ideas? Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Earl - Stephen Bullen has a Variable Width Column Chart example on his web site (http://bmsltd.co.uk), lo...

Box and Whisker Charts
Has anyone ever made one? I've been cranking them out all afternoon. Here's my technique: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerH.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerV.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ Kwalters wrote: > Has anyone ever made one? ...

about radar chart #2
I am new in Excel please let me know about radar chart? for which propouse it will used ? let me some samples ? best You can search in Google for information. For example: http://www.skymark.com/resources/tools/radar_charts.asp http://www.jcrinc.com/subscribers/source.asp?durki=3849&site=48&return=3827 http://onyx.quadbase.com/ECServletDemo/RadarServletDemo.html hassan barjini wrote: > I am new in Excel please let me know about radar chart? for which propouse > it will used ? let me some samples ? > best -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List ...

axis font excel chart?
how can I change the font of the scale in an excel chart? Right-click on the relevant axis. Format Axis/ Font/ Size: -- David Biddulph "ColinB" <ColinB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B1096F8-87B3-4642-BCC8-0EEE11FE0DED@microsoft.com... > how can I change the font of the scale in an excel chart? ...

change font color of first cell in data table attached to chart
When I change the color of my font in a data table that I attached to my column chart, the first cell or what appears to be the name for my first column along the x-axis will not change color. WHY? Hi Momo, >When I change the color of my font in a data table that I attached to my >column chart, the first cell or what appears to be the name for my first >column along the x-axis will not change color. WHY? Because Excel does not work with the data cell formatting for its graphs but only with the data cells volumes... BTW: Afaik you can not use different colors within the x...

how to find the stack memory violation??? Urgent
hi pals, While running my win 32 console application, Global variable becomes NULL at some times, which was already allocated. My application got affected by some memory violation it seems or any other reason for getting such violation.. How to find the stack memory violation? I need your help. Forgive me if this is not a relevant group, please give me appropriate news group for this query. @ Shahul. If the variable is global, then there is no stack involved to store it's content. If you have multiple threads that're accessing your variable then you should pay attention to...

PWA "Gantt Chart Formats": Delay and Slippage
Hi, When I log into PWA-->Server Settings--> Look & Feel --> Gantt Chart Formats, under several formats there are bars named "Slippage", "Delay", "Early Schedule" and "Late Schedule". As we know, a bar should show a line between a Start Date and an End Date. Does anyone understand what these bars use as Start Date and End Date? Thanks, Barak Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice ..NET Security [aPress] http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/977c2770-c594-4859-b07c-b83d902e72cc/net-security-...

Full path in Active Title Bar
Is there a way to cause EXCEL Here's a link that describes one way: http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=3E96030B.FB1FB671%40msn.com John Coffey wrote: > > Is there a way to cause EXCEL -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

help! How do I restore command bars?
Okay, This may sound like a dumb question but how do I restore the command bars in Excel. I've managed to delete them all while playing about with the following code. Each time I open Excel there is no longer any menus. I'm in a right panic at this time :eek: Sub Change_Cell_Menu() Dim IDnum As Variant Dim N As Integer Dim Ctl As CommandBarControl 'Set Enabled to False for all the controls For Each Ctl In CommandBars("Cell").controls On Error Resume Next Ctl.Enabled = False On Error GoTo 0 Next Ctl Sub Disable_Command_Bars_1() 'This will disable all BuiltIn ...

progress bar didn't update in Vista
Hi I have a program which will show a progress bar in top of Dialog window. It works fine in windows XP and win 2k, but doesn't work in Vista. When running the program in Vista, the progress bar will show but doensn't get update when calling StepIt(). The position seems always stay at beginning The simpified code as follows: CProgressCtrl progressBar; progressBar.Create( WS_VISIBLE | WS_CHILD | PBS_SMOOTH, rect, this, IDC_PROGRESSBAR ); progressBar.SetRange( 0, 100 ); progressBar.SetStep( 25 ); progressBar.StepIt(); Your help is highly appreciated Jun > > The simpifie...

How do I link a shape on a organ chart to another org chart page
If I have a org chart on one page with three shapes, A B C, and a second page with names in shapes of people reporting to C on page 1. How can I click on Shape C on first page and bring up the second page showing the employees who work under him C -right click shape C -Format > Behavior > Double-Click -Select "Go to page: Page-2" Frank Help <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 9A0D1770-05EE-42D1-ACB3-A0958688AE64@microsoft.com... > If I have a org chart on one page with three shapes, A B C, and a second page > with names in shapes of pe...