SQL0518 - Prepared statement not found ?

Hi,

I have numerous pivot table spreadsheets all taking data directly fro
our IBM AS/400 via Client Access ODBC connection.

With just one of the workbooks i cannot get back into query manager t
edit the query (although data will still refresh ok !)

Each time i try to edit i recieve :

[IBM][Client Access Express ODBC Driver (32-bit)][DB/400 SQL]SQL0518
Prepared statement 0000000064 not found.

Anyone have any idea what causes this and how to get round the proble
??

Many thank

Page not found after logging on to OWA 2003 for some users
New setup of OWA 2003. Some users can logon sucessfully no problem. Other users logon and recieve a page not found. If the user then highlights the url and erases most of it leaving the https:/owaname/servername.exchange they then see their mailbox. Hmmmm ...

Applied Payments on Customer Statements
Hi there, How do I get the full amount of a customer payment, regardless of how the payment has been applied, to show up on the customer statement? My problem is that only the UNAPPLIED portion of payments made on customer accounts is showing up on the customer statements - the applied portion is being netted against the balance forward (assuming the charge to which the payment is applied is in a prior period). This confuses customers since their balance forward does not match teh prior month and their payment amounts are wrong. Thank you so much for any help!! Julie Julie, I would sugge...

iif expected end of statement
Hello. I'm trying to use this code that omits weekend days from a date calculation. I get an Expected: end of statement error. I am not sure what to do. I took this code off of another post I found on this site. so I am not too advanced at this. Thanks! ..iMin = DateDiff("d", sPrevDate, sAppDate) - _ DateDiff("ww", sPrevDate, sAppDate, vbSunday) * 2 _ IIf(Weekday(sAppdate, vbSunday)= vbSaturday, _ IIf (Weekday(sPrevDate, vbSunday) = vbSaturday, 0, 1), _ IIf (Weekday(sPrevDate, vbSunday) = vbSaturday, -1, 0)) "Cristen&q...

If statement
I have now managed to combine the data from two of my exported files. The next step seems to be (to me) impossible, but hopefully someon will have a solution. I have now combined my orders and persons file so I have one line fo each customer with the total amount ordered etc.. I now want to combine this file with the orderline file to show exactl what each person has ordered, and the costs associated with each item. At the moment, I insert a number of rows dependant on the number o lines a customer has ordered and the cut and paste the relevant column from the orderline file. I wondered ...

Conditional Statement with ANDs
Hi. I'm trying to do the following: Create a conditional statement where if a group of ideas are true, it will produce the result. Meaning, if a6>a5 and a5>a4 and a4>a3 then a6/a3, if a5>a4 and a4>a3, then a5/a3, etc. How can I do this?? Thanks! -- Thanks! Stephen =IF(AND(A6>A5,A5>A4),A6/A3,otherwise) "Stephen" wrote: > Hi. I'm trying to do the following: > > Create a conditional statement where if a group of ideas are true, it will > produce the result. Meaning, if a6>a5 and a5>a4 and a4>a3 then a6/a3, if > a5>a4 a...

If Statement in textbox if the results show as #Error
I have a textbox where its doing % change from two other textboxes. And sometimes the other two other textboxes have 0 as values and it won't be able to do the calculation. I am getting two errors...#Error and #Num!. How can i fix that so it shows blank instead of the #Error and #Num!..... Thank you, Jay You need to change your formula to cater for the possibility of zero (or null) in the other textboxes. Without knowing your formula, I can't specify what to do. -Dorian "Jay" wrote: > I have a textbox where its doing % change from two other textboxes. And &...

What does"the host POP3 could not be found" mean?
Using my ISP Tiscali I was trying to contact a site to leave a message. the outlook box came up containing their e-mail address, I completed my message but when I tried to send it got the following message: "The host POP3 could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account POP3:Server POP3:Protocol SMTP:Port 25:Secure(SSL):No, Socket Error:11001:Error Number 0x800CCC0D. Being brand new to computers I don't understand what went wrong or how to correct it if indeed I can correct it. Help! It means the communication with the pop server is be...

No Bound Sheets Found Error Dialog Box-Excel 2000 #2
Hmm, does it matter that other sheets pull from this file? I have two reports that refer to the cells. In other words, this is the big kahuna. The other sheets do not mean alot unless this sheet is up to date. This sheet, that I called MonthlyPDtime, is a sheet that has colunms of employees names. The rows are functional buckets that the time goes into. Each cell has the following: =path,week#yr:employee name!$cell+path,week#yr:employee name!$cell+path,week#yr:employee name! $cell+path,week#yr:employee name! $cell+path,week#yr:employee name!$cell format. Each month has four or...

Pulling identical numbers if "text" found
Hi, I'm not too well versed in SQL so I'm not sure if thats the method to accomplish what I'm looking for, but I can't seem to do it with just the design view of a normal query. I have a query setup to pull information from a single table. Example of table setup: NUMBER CODE DATE 24311 VG 1/1/07 24311 ABC 1/1/07 24311 DEF 1/1/07 1055 BG 1/1/07 1055 DEF 1/1/07 1055 EF 1/1/07 6677 VG 1/1/07 6677 PC 1/1/07 What I'm looking for is a way to...

IIF statement in query criteria, help!
I have a query in which one date need to be filtered based on another field. If the field [last] =1 , the data needs to be filtered showing only data where [ShiftDate]>=[Start1]. If the field [last]=2, it is [shiftdate]>=[Start2]. So in the criteria for field [ShiftDate], I entered "iif([last]=1,[shiftdate]>=[start1],[shiftdate]>=[start2])". I don't get an error, but I also don't get any results. If I enter ">=[start1]" or [shiftdate]>=[start1] instead of the iif statement, I get the results expected. I'm pretty sure that I...

Downloading Statements and Using MSN Bill Pay
I use MSN BillPay with my checking account to pay bills. My bank offers the downloading of statements to Money. Can I connect to my bank to download statements on the same checking account that I use to connect to MSN Bill Pay to pay bills? If so, how do I set that up? -- Semper Fi Kevin Campbell "Some critics have said our duties in Iraq must be internationalized. This particular criticism is hard to explain to our partners in Britain, Australia, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Italy, Spain, Poland, Denmark, Hungary, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, the Netherlands, Nor...

Help with Receipt xml <CONDITION> statement
Hi All, Has anyone used a conditional statement in a receipt to print different comments based on a value in one of the custom text fields. For example I have the CustomText1 field configured in customers and populated with a value to allow customers to be grouped (such as say Retail and Wholesale customers). I wish to print different messages on the receipts based on which group the customer belongs to. I am trying to use the following syntax to determine which message I should print - <CONDITION> Customer.CustomText1 = "Retail" </CONDITION> The expression always se...

Join Statement
Does anyone know the JOIN statement in SQL that is used to relate the item and itemclass tables in RMS? I cannot seem to figure it out. Thanks, nick They don't directly relate. Take a look at the ItemClassComponent table, this is where they get related to the Item table. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer System Item LEFT JOIN ItemClassComponent With(NOLOCK) ON Item.ID = ItemClassComponent.ItemID LEFT JOIN ItemClass With(NOLOCK) on ItemClassComponent.ItemClassID = ItemClass.ID Rob "Nick" wrote: > Does anyone know the JOIN statement in SQL that is used to rela...

Depending on input parameters, modify select statement in SP
Following Stored Procedure has three input parameters i.e @type, @year and @level_id ################## CREATE PROCEDURE [sp_TEST] @type char(3),@year int, @level_id int = 0 AS select * from ABC where type = @type and year = @year ################# I want to write the select statement where if @level_id <> 0 passed to procedure then a where clause for level_id should also be included. While incase of @level_id = 0 no need to add anything in the select query above. One option if to build SQL as string using IF statement and then execute. I want to avoid that approach. ...

Averaging with and if statement
I'm trying to create an average from a table with multiple records in it that I identified as "originated by". I only want my form to show the averages of certain records (originated by = continuous improvements"). Right now ALL the records are being averaged with the Control Source: =Avg( [NumberofDaystoClose]). I'm trying to add the criteria that only those records identified as "continuous improvement" records should be averaged. I don't know Access very well at all. I assume I need to add some type of If, or When statement to that expression...

Look up a value in one colum and insert the value found in the adj
I use vlookup when entering data in a row to find a matching item in a two column table and replace the entered data with the suggested item. No problem with this. I then want to pick-up the data in the adjacent column of the table and place that data in a column in the same row where I am entering data. It the data is somewhere to the right of the column in the table that you found a match in that is part of VLOOKUP. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/vlookup.htm If the value is the left, you could rearrange your table; otherwise, use INDEX / MATCH see example for residence...

I'm having *major* problem when generating statements :(
When I try to generate to close the billing cycle and generate statements in HQ manager, I get an error message "40 customer(s) had a balance error. Accounts will not be closed." In the error log it lists out the 40 accounts and all of them have an error similar to this one: "000010000842: has a balance discrepancy. Accounts Receivable indicates a balance of $130.00. The last closing balance indicates a balance of $0.00 as of 01/28/05" how can i either fix these balance errors or else force manager to let me close the billing cycle and override these errors? whe...

e-mailing customer statements in 10.0
Hello: A GP 10.0 client has one customer that they have recorded with an e-mail address. All of their hundreds of other customers in GP do not have an e-mail address recorded in GP. When they ran statements today, they got an error preventing them from printing the statements. I cannot remember what the error was. But, once we clicked the E-Mail Options button afterward and "told" GP to print (instead of e-mail) statements, the statements printed fine. Is there a special "formatting" in the Customer Maintenance window for entering e-mail addresses? Otherwise, w...

Profit & Loss statement in Excel?
Just wondering whether there is a way to have a profit and loss statement in microsoft excel? I was told there was, but I havn't been able to find one. very easily, I have written multi office budgeting p/l etc in excel. your question seems somewhat vague though, what specifically are you looking = for? On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:55:09 -0700, in microsoft.public.excel.misc = falling into the bathtub with your monitor, the short circuit caused the following to mysteriously appear from your keyboard: ~>Just wondering whether there is a way to have a profit and loss = statement in=20 ~>...

How to reconcile downloaded credit card statement with bank payments
Money 2001: I can download my credit card statement transactions and my bank statement trans. However, when I do that the credit for the payment of the credit card (e.g. I pay it off every month) will not seem to reconcile-- I don't seem to be able to figure out how to show Money that this was payed out of checking). Is there some trick to it. On the flip side, from my checking account, should I see all the transactions I downloaded as "Splits" from the amount in my check register (e.g. 1. I download my bank statement and there's a $500 check I wrote to the credit card. ...

Microsoft Money 2005 shows its true intent / Check Statements!! #3
Okay, I've had on and off major problems with MS Money 2005 and as a software company manager I know my share of buggy programs and can work around them pretty fairly. Knowing that Money is a big product with lots of features for advanced and newbies, it is a very good attempt at trying to address these two divergent issues with the same code. But I came upon something serious and is a potential class action lawsuit waiting to happen if others have this same issue when they get their credit card statements. A few years ago, I signed up with bCentral for a service that they provide...

Customer Statements #2
Is there any way that you can see a preview of the statement when closing the billing info before you press the generate button? Hi, I belive there is No way to do so however you can develop such report in crystal or active reporting to accomplish this. let me know your programming skills. Regards "Kirsten" wrote: > Is there any way that you can see a preview of the statement when closing the > billing info before you press the generate button? ...

A unique document number counld not be found. Please check setup
Receiving the error message noted after clicking OK on the Check Password button. This occurred as part of Edit Checks/Print. Go to the checkbook setup and make sure that the next check number is a valid number. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "TMack" wrote: > Receiving the error message noted after clicking OK on the Check Password > button. This occurred as part of Edit Checks/Print. ...

Crystal 7.5, No export DLL's found
I have one workstation, that gets the above message when trying to export from Crystal to Excel, my other workstation work ok, just this one. Is it missing some files or something? thanks -- Doug This also happens if we try and export a crystal report running on Terminal Server. -- Doug "Doug" wrote: > I have one workstation, that gets the above message when trying to export > from Crystal to Excel, my other workstation work ok, just this one. Is it > missing some files or something? > > thanks > -- > Doug "Doug" wrote: > This...

operation failed an object could not be found
I have recently installed Office Basic 2003 and cannot get past the error message posted. I have followed the instructions:To resolve this behavior, create a new profile. To do this, follow these steps: 1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. 2. Double-click the Mail icon. 3. In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles. If you want to be able to select a specific profile each time you start Outlook, click the General tab, click Prompt for a profile to be used, and then click Add. 4. In the New Profile dialog box, under Profile N...