Spreadsheet/VBA Consulting - 50% Off or Even Free

Assignment will be due soon but you do not have an easy way to finish it?
Tired of spending hours on time-consuming, labor intensive work?
Try UDQ Consulting Services -
Consulting Cost Starting from $25.00 - Your Small Investment Could Save Your
Hours Even Days of Labor-Intensive Repetitive Work!
Most of the time, you can receive solution to your problem within 24-72
hours.

www.geocities.com/UDQServices        UDQServices@GMail.com

UDQ Consulting Services Believes that Every Problem Should Have an Easy &
Simple Solution
Your "Impossible" Task Could Be Someone Else's "Piece of Cake"
You first consulting work could be free if it is not too difficult - limited
time only!
Project Based Consulting Could be Either On-Site or Remote

No matter what problem you have, even you think it is impossible or has
nothing to do with Excel, try UDQ Consulting Services! You will get an
affordable and satisfactory solution.

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
UDQ Services has years of experience with MS Excel and VBA (Visual Basic for
Application) and has developed various kinds of utility programs, add-ins,
templates, spreadsheet applications, and database applications.

For MS Excel: File Password Protection, Sheets/Range Password Protection,
Conditional Formatting and Custom Formatting, Data Validation, List, Forms
and Controls, Array Functions, Database Functions, Value Lookup Functions,
Range Names, Customize Menu and Toolbar, Solver, Goal Seek, Scenario
Analysis, Statistic Analysis, Group and Outline, Subtotal, Filter and
Advanced Filter, Sort, Database Query and Web Query, Pivot Table and Pivot
Chart, XML, and Macros.

For Excel VBA: User-Defined Functions, Macros, Work with
Ranges/Charts/Sheets/Workbooks/Files/Directories, Forms and Controls for GUI
(Graphic User Interface), Customize Menu/Toolbars, API, External Database
Access via SQL, Extraction of Data from Internet, Extraction of Data from
External ASCII Files, Interact with Other Offices Applications (like Word,
Outlook), Class Module, etc.

VB6/Access/Others: UDQ Services also has experience with MS Access(Table,
Form, Query, Reports, Stored Procedure, Macro, VBA, Database Application),
VB6(ADO, DAO, Objects, API, ActiveX), Java, PHP, MySQL, Apache, HTML,C/C++,
SPSS, Matlab, etc.

= - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
List of Recent Projects:

P001: Mortgage Transaction Spreadsheet Database
Developed a spreadsheet database application, which includes a user-friendly
loan transaction entry interface, password protected administrative page to
allow add/remove loan officer and loan manager, monthly and annual report
for loan officers / managers, monthly state report, etc.

P002: Customer List Converted from Excel Table to Word
Developed an interface to convert a list of customers from an Excel table
into a new Word document, one customer per page, including user-specified
headers.

P003: Amortization Calculator
Developed an amortization calculator: based on user specified loan amount,
interest rate, and term, calculate the monthly payment, total payment, total
interest payment, payment schedule table, interest rate sensitivity charts,
etc.

P004: Account Data Extraction from Internet
Developed a utility program to extract housing pricing/tax payment
information from a government website based on a list of house address.

P005: Sales Invoice Database
Developed a spreadsheet database for sales invoicing. If user input an
existing customer, then the shipping/billing address, VAT number, Account
Number, etc. for that customer will be automatically filled into the
invoice, otherwise, the new customer entry will be automatically added to
the existing customer list database, automatically fill product information,
calculate the invoice, create monthly and annual report for sales.

P006: Data Extraction from Hundreds of ASCII Files
Developed a spreadsheet application with user-friendly interface for
importing data from hundreds for external ASCII files based on
user-specified keywords.

P007: Mass Email based on Criteria
Developed a mass email program using Spreadsheet. Based on criteria (replied
or not), send email (reminder) to each individual in the list with different
body contents, different subject, and different salutation lines - about
1000 emails in the list.

www.geocities.com/UDQServices        UDQServices@GMail.com

spreadsheet format
My spreadsheet has both the rows and columns labeled with numbers, instead of the columns being labeled by letters. How do I switch this back? Dave, tools options, general, uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 2003 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:285301c49e96$f4738170$a301280a@phx.gbl... >...

Entering array formula using VBA
The following is an array formula.... =IF(OR(G26="",VLOOKUP(G26,$G$16:$H$23,2,FALSE)=0),"",MAX(IF($G$16:G26=G26,$H $16:H26)+1)) 1. Is there a way to enter this into the cell (G26) using VBA (as an array)? 2. If so, if the row that this is to be entered is diff to row 26, how does this get entered into say, G35 and the references changed appropriately? Rob Hi Rob, try this Sub rob() Range("F26").FormulaArray = "=IF(OR(G26="""",VLOOKUP(G26,$G$16:$H$23,2,FALSE)=0),"""",MAX(IF($G$16:G26=G 26,$H$16:H26)+1))" ...

VBA
Hi I have this piece of code in my app.... Call searchRange.AdvancedFilter(Action:=xlFilterCopy, CopyToRange:=tempWorksheet.Cells(1, 1), Unique:=True) It seems to duplicate the first item in cells A1 & A2. Any ideas why? Thanks Ben Advanced filter likes to have a row of headers. I'm betting that you don't have one--and your first two rows are the same--so excel sees the first row as headers and the second as data. Ben wrote: > > Hi > I have this piece of code in my app.... > > Call searchRange.AdvancedFilter(Action:=xlFilterCopy, > CopyToRange:=tempWo...

Create and assign an outlook task using VBA?
I have code that creates an Outlook task for me. I want to be able to automatically assign a task to a certain e-mail address recipient. Is this possible? It seems that the right properties are available, but I can't seem to get it to work. Here is my code... Private Sub Create_It_Click() 'Create the Task in Outlook On Error GoTo AddAppt_Err Dim outobj As Outlook.Application Dim outtask As Outlook.TaskItem 'Dim objApptOccur As TaskItem Set outobj = CreateObject("outlook.application") Set outtask = outobj.CreateItem(olTas...

vba help
what newsgroup would i use for help with VBA in ms-office apps? i can't find the old SUBSTR function to build strings with. thank you... mike Excel applications? If yes, then there's a .programming newsgroup just waiting for you. But you may want to look at: right, left, mid, instr, instrrev in VBA's help (instrrev was added in xl2k) work wrote: > > what newsgroup would i use for help with VBA in ms-office apps? > i can't find the old SUBSTR function to build strings with. > thank you... > mike -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Dave Peterson wrote: >...

VBA Inser a new Row
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help me with this query in Excel 2003? Background I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of employee holidays, for example in column “A” I have list of Employee names in column “D” I have the number of holidays that that person is entitled to, Column “E” the number of Holidays taken which is subtracted from “D” and then a few other bits and pieces . Column “N” I have the a date Sun 01/04/2006 that then follows on for 6 months to Sat 30/09/2006 And the underneath that column I have the exact setup with the send half of then year continue from the upper row. I...

Finite Difference Spreadsheet
Have a look at the sumif statement that populates the temperature array I didn't think it would work but it seems to. Regards, Tim Fabe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Has anyone converted an MS Access VBA project to .Net?
I am looking for any information regarding the conversion of an MS Access VBA project with backend of Oracle to either Visual Basic or VB.Net. Has anyone done any conversion like this and if so, do they have any recommendations, issues to share? Thanks! ...

Slow to Open, Small Workbook <2MB, HTML Paste, VBA procedures
I have a small Excel 2003 workbook 1,300kb that takes 3 to 5 minutes to open. It was created in 2006 and has been opened daily since then. One sheet in the book is overwritten each morning with a paste from a web site. That one sheet has litterly thousands of VBA procedures like the one below (No code just the Sub - end sub). They must be being created automatically from the html paste each morning. Private Sub HTMLHidden999_Click() End Sub I suspect upon open, VBA is inspecting and compiling each sub causing the slow to open problem. 1) Am I correct?...

60 day free MS Office 2007 installation issues
until I receive my new copy of MS Office 2007 I want to use the free 60 day trial but when I try and register the trial key I get a error message that says a communication error has occured try again later??? I need this now and it has been giving me this error all day? HELP!! Was the Trial preinstalled or did you download it from MS? Did you purchase Office on line, and are using the key mailed to you? "HollyZ27" <HollyZ27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D287919-F72A-467F-8018-8C0C2063275F@microsoft.com... > until I receive my new co...

automating data copy from dynamic invoice to single spreadsheet
Hi - I am a newbie vis-a-vis VBA. I am trying to copy data off of an invoice (that keeps changing every day) to a single spreadsheet. So far, I have used the following code: Sub CopyCells() Dim rngData As Range, rngDest As Range Dim i, j As Integer Set rngData = Sheets("Invoice").Range("A16:g35") Set rngDest = Sheets("InvData").Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0) For i = 1 To rngData.Rows.Count If rngData.Cells(i, 1) <> "" Then rngDest.Offset(j, 0).Value = Sheets("Invoice")....

Updating Excel spreadsheet with code.
I have a client who needs a small spreadheet to be e- mailed to his PDA on request. I have compiled a VBS script which does this without a hitch, however, the spreadsheet updates itself from Bloomberg and other resources on the network. Is there anyway to run a scheduled task or VCB code which will open this file unattended thus updating the data. The file is password protected. ...

VBA to Open Hyperlink(Concatenate)
Hello All, I've found useful VBA on this forum for activating my Hyperlink in cell A1 of my Excel spreadsheet : ActiveSheet.Range("A1").Hyperlinks(1).Follow My Hyperlink in Cell A1 is made up of a Concatenate using cells from different worksheets. Such as below : =HYPERLINK((CONCATENATE(HoldPoints!$A$1,HoldPoints!A2),A3) If I click on it, it opens fine, however, if I try to open it with the vba code above, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". I've tried different combinations. It always works by clicking, but not by the vba code. However - If i...

Switch Focus within vba
Having used the FollowHyperlink method to open an html document, from within an Excel vba macro, the focus moves to Intenet Explorer. How can I return the focus from the html document to the Excel spreadsheet from within the vba macro? The code that I am using for the hyperlink is: ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:="Parish Lists.htm", NewWindow:=True TIA Chris ...

Calculate Totals in Spreadsheet
I have a query that is being exported to a Excel spreadsheet. I am using the VBA Docmd.TransferSpreadsheet command to export the spreadsheet. The users will then open the spreadsheet and use the autosum function to get a total for 2 columns. A request was made to have these 2 columns with the totals already in place when the spreadsheet is opened. Is there any way in Access that I can open the spreadsheet and somehow the totals for the 2 columns? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You, Joe V You'll have to use Automation. See whether my July, 2005 "Access...

Giving Null a value in a VBA stamtement
Hi all, I am writing some VBA code in Access03 in a fields after update event. The field types are decimal (18,1). I am trying to write a SQL statement which looks like this: Docmd.RUNSQL UPDATE tblStorageShip SET tblStorageShip.AmountLeftmg = ([tblStorageShip]![NumberLeftAliquotSize1]*[tblStorageShip]! [SizeUGAliquotSize1])+([tblStorageShip]! [NumberLeftAliquotSize2]*[tblStorageShip]![SizeUGAliquotSize2]); And if one of the fields is a NULL i get a NULL return for that record. Can I somehow set NULL to euqal 0 for this set of code instruction so anytime it wencounters a null while exec...

Excel spreadsheet
Hello, I need help. I made a pivot table for a report based on brand totals , i wish to add the % change in Dollar & Units for each. ... How do i do that? Please help. Hi, Add two columns in your spreadsheet with those calculations and add them into the PV, "BGuzman" wrote: > Hello, I need help. > I made a pivot table for a report based on brand totals , i wish to add the > % change in Dollar & Units for each. ... How do i do that? > Please help. I did that. Here is an example of my report: Attr - Brand Level Dollar Sales Unit Sal...

simple question; if my PC reboots and I have a spreadsheet update in progress...
where is the exact temp location on my PC where the temp file may be found? It probably varies by PC but there must be some type of standard/recommendation/best practice? Thanks.. Try something like Declare Function GetTempPath Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetTempPathA" _ (ByVal nBufferLength As Long, ByVal lpBuffer As String) As Long Sub AAA() Dim TempPath As String Dim L As Long TempPath = String(255, " ") L = GetTempPath(255, TempPath) TempPath = Left(TempPath, L) Debug.Print TempPath End Sub -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft ...

Exchange Free Busy Calendar
We are funning MS Exchange 2003. I have found that some of our users are computer clocks are set to update for day light savings time and others are not (they are all in the same time zone). Because of this when users send appointments if the person they are sending them to has a different daylight savings time setting the appt shows up differently.(in most cases an hour off for the correct meeting time). If I go around and adjust everyone’s clocks to be the same events the user entered show up incorectley in their calenter. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can correct this. ...

Free/Busy Public Folder #2
We recently had a move from one Exchange 2003 box to another Exchange 2003 box. There is a lot of information that I think still resides on the old server. Is there a deployment guide that will walk me through the decomissioning of the old exchange 2003 server? Also none of my users can see their Free/busy calendars and I cannot locate this public folder in either of the servers. Can anyone help? thanks, Victor you might want to look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822931/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Victor" <Victor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

How to create a default footer for all my spreadsheets?
Using Office XP - I work with Excel every day. I like to insert a footer containing the filename, date, and page #'s on each of my spreadsheets. Is there a way that I can create a default footer that will appear on each of my spreadsheets (especially new spreadsheets) without having to go into each spreadsheet individually like I'm doing now? Thanks for the response, but I don't have a Normal.xlt file. Before I posted my question here in this discussion group, I tried using Help in Excel. I tried following the instructions to "Save styles to use in new workbooks...

Assigning numbers to spreadsheet entries...
OK let me explain... I have an excel file with 13,000 cancer cases. Each case (row) is identified by an individual patient's unique ID number and the year/month/day of their diagnosis. Each patient is listed in the database at least twice (at least 2 cancer diagnoses). Right now I have the data sorted by patient ID, then by date of diagnosis. I need to number the cases (in a new column) 1, 2, 3, etc. in the order they present for each individual patient. Example: Patient ID year_diagnosis NEW COLUMN 0001 1981 1 0001 1988 ...

Denying local saves of spreadsheets...
I have a question on the possibility of denying a server residing spreadsheet from being saved on a client computer. While the data in ? has been write potected, and, therefore, altered versions cannot be sent back to the server from a user, I am wondering if there is some way (Perhaps an Excel Macro?) to deny the user saving this spreadsheet to his machine. I welcome any help on this matter, and thank you in advance. In article <E8A6111D-5956-4B5F-9F97-C3B92CD9B97A@microsoft.com>, proy4 @csc.com says... > I have a question on the possibility of denying a server residing spread...

Spreadsheet corrupt on some users???
I created a document which now seems to be corrupt on my pc, it onl uses autosum (no macros or anythin) but i sent it to my mate and h can open and view it fine....what setting is stopping me from viewin my document correctly Any help would be most appreciated ps. this only happens with this document i can view others just fine -------- Message sent via www.excelforums.com "Corrupt" means what? Error message(s) upon opening? What are you expecting to see and what are you actually seeing that is not correct? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 09:00:08 -0700, ianwatson8...

Part-time, flexible consulting opportunity for MSCRM developer/integrator
An established SaaS software vendor is seeking an experienced MSCRM consultant for assistance in implementing clients on a robust Software + Services integration to CRM 3.0/4.0 on-premise. This part-time opportunity offers an opportunity for flexible scheduling, remote work via LiveMeeting, and significant growth potential as the product continues it rapid adoption in the marketplace. Please read the job description and contact crmspluss [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested. Microsoft CRM Technical Implementation Consultant The Opportunity: A respected leader in SaaS marketing and...