spreadsheet on web page???

Is it possible to put a section of a spreadsheet on a web page so that
it still does all the functions? Or can you just put a pic of a
spreadsheet on it?

--
CadensDad
CadensDad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17469

Hello-

First, select the range of cells you want to publish. Then go to File>Save
as Web Page. Click the option for Selection & check the box for 'Add
interactivity'.

If you click the Change Title button you can type a title to appear in the
browser title bar. Also, give the file a name (preferably all lower case, no
spaces or punctuation marks, <than 10 characters * with a .htm extension).

If you click the Publish button instead of Save you can also check the box
to 'Open published web page in browser' which will do just that, allowing
you to preview the finished product "live".

Good Luck |:>)

On 10/14/05 5:01 PM, in article
CadensDad.1wwuaa_1129323908.4677@excelforum-nospam.com, "CadensDad"
<CadensDad.1wwuaa_1129323908.4677@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to put a section of a spreadsheet on a web page so that
> it still does all the functions? Or can you just put a pic of a
> spreadsheet on it?

Web Page could not be found
Whenever I startup Outlook, I get a popup that says "Web page could not be found. blah blah" . I have to select OK for it to continue to get my messages. Why is it doing this? What can I do to not cause it to do this? Thanks, Tony Please provide the following information: 1) Version of Outlook 2) Email environment: Exchange, POP3, etc. 3) Does you have a PST? If so, what is the size? 4) Are there any error messages/numbers? 5) Have you checked the application event viewer for any Outlook or Office-related errors? If there are, what are the Event ID number(s) & sourc...

error compose page in yahoo does not come up properly
Error when I Compose in Yahoo, when the compose page comes up the top boxes are fine but the box at the bottom were you write is just blank except for a Click tab which say's 'Attach' If and thats not very often it does come right if I go into the address book then go back the has changed to the error one. I would be very gratful if anybody could help me. Missy Have you tried posting this to Yahoo!Mail support forums? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted...

Pub. page navigator? (page #s at bottom) ARE GONE! I rebooted.
Pro. Office Pub. 2003 - When ever I have inserted pages they show up at the bottom and I can click on the page I need to look at next. The numbers just aren't there. Under File I can see I still have all the pages some where. I went to any publication that had multiple pages and the numbers are not there. I rebooted, but no healing occured. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks Sully View menu, Status bar. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Sully" <Sully@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5F151C7-39DB-4D3E-...

Property Page with CListCtrl Repaint issue
I have a customized Property Sheet/Page custom class that allows me to create a property sheet with "tree menu" pulled from the titles of the property pages and allows me to display the page as you select the tree items. Problem: When the main program no longer has focus and another program is now on top, when returning back to the main program, the current property page is no "repainted." I narrowed it down to pages that contain a CListCtrl control and this control has the FOCUS when the behavior is exhibited. If the control doesn't have the focus, no problem. I a...

How do I get a grid background onto a page?
I'm wondering how how I can get a grid background on a page There is a grid background on the Office clipart site http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?CategoryID=CM790019031033 On page three if you view 48 clips a page. (Look at options in the right corner). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Booklet prints some pages upside down" <Bookletprintssomepagesupsidedown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AB55417-953E-4672-A089-C6861CE12278@microsoft.com... > I'm w...

How do I restore margins/page layout on Word 2003?
I had opened a Word document from an email attachment, and its margins were wide (from 0 on the left to 8 on the right). My normal Word 2003 default is 0 to 6. Now every time I open a new document in Word it has the wide margins. How do I restore them? Simply opening a document wouldn't change the default margins in Word. Maybe the view has changed? Verify that documents are displaying in Print Layout view (look at the View menu). If you find that the actual margins has changed, change them in File | Page Setup and then click the Default button. If/when you are prompted to...

Cannot remove Overdue bill form Home page
I have an overdue bill notice stuck on my home page under "Bills and Deposits" yet under the regular bills abd deposits I don't see that bill. What happened was this: I had a bill that was for $150. I setup a recurring bill payment for $25 a month and set the payment number to "6" until it would be paid off. When there was $50 left, I just paid the whole bill. The next month rolled around and somehow money05 thought that bill still needed to be paid and now shows it as past due. I have closed the account. I have tried deleting the account altogether. I have t...

Page view vs. Print View
One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the screen (2 screens wide) but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try to copy/paste the page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages. Any way to fix this? -- MsG Hi rather than copy / paste to a new book how about right mouse click on the sheet tab and choose move or copy - choose a new book from the drop down and ENSURE that you click create a copy then you'll have the same formatting as the original ... you might also need to check under file / page set up, if scaling or fit to page is tur...

How to find PinX and PinY of group shape relevant to Page
Hi PinX and PinY cells are giving correct coordinate relevant to current page and based of that, I am creating my other display field shapes just below the orignal shape. Now after adding in group, PinX and PinY giving coordinate based on their parent shape and not the parent page. How can I get X and Y coordinate of a shape relevant to Page. Thanks Shahzad Godil LOCTOPAR function in the shapesheet might give an answer, for example, adding an scratch section and putting formulas GUARD(LOCTOPAR(PNT(LocPinX,LocPinY),Width,Sheet.4!Width)) in Scratch.X1 GUARD(LOCTOPAR(PNT(LocPinX,Loc...

Why does my list move to the next page automatically?
I am in the middle of my essay ;When I add a list to my essay, the list moves to the other page automatically, And so I would have an unwanted white page in my essay and print layout. What should I do? On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:06:02 -0800, Alvand <Alvand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am in the middle of my essay ;When I add a list to my essay, the list moves >to the other page automatically, And so I would have an unwanted white page >in my essay and print layout. What should I do? You want a group for Word, this one is for Visio. -- Regards, Paul Herb...

Crystal Reports Export to PDF First page is Backwards
I am generating PDF reports using the CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument object. For some reason, the first page of the generated report is backwards. The rest of the report is fine. This only occurs with PDF's. The RTF Export is working fine. When I say its backwards its more of a mirror image. If the report should look like this: Report Title Column 1 Column 2 It generates as a PDF like this: eltiT tropeR 1 nmuloC 2 mnuloC Has anyone seen this behavior before? DO you know if it is a bug and if there is a fix? Thank you Rich I have never seen this - I...

Want to stop the page # 1 & 2 from showing in Publisher.
I'm working on a booklet and want to suppress page #'s 1 & 2 from printing in the footer but I want all the pages from 3 on to display. There's no problem suppressing page 1's number but it won' allow me to suppress page 2's number. I've tried going into the footer on page 2 and deleting the number but that deletes the number on all even numbered pages. Can anyone help me on this issue? I would really appreciate it. Put a white box over it with no line. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.c...

renumbering pages in publisher
hi every one! my name is manuel I would like to number page 3 as page 1 cen some one help! my Email is ccdco@hotmail.com Which version of Publisher are you using? Do you want to start a new section or do you want to move Page 3 to the Page 1 position? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25ca01c47d7d$137c3e30$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > hi every one! > my name is manuel > > I would like to number page 3 as page 1 > cen some one help! > > my Email is ccdco@hotmail.com --- Outgoing mail is c...

Data Access Page Mapped to Database (2003) 12-15-09
I have a folder named Students. In it I have a database named MYBE.mdb. I created a DAP named Students using a table in MYBE.mdb. As you know, it created a DAP in the folder named Students. I first put a record in the DAP using the Connection String "C:\Students\MYBE.mdb." It worked great. I then put the folder and the two files on the web. I added a second record, closed the site, returned to the site, and the records were still there. It was working great. Then, through some checking, I found out it was updating the database C:\Students\MYBE.mdb and not the databa...

Separating groups in spreadsheet
I am working with a 20,000 line spreadsheet of clothing - style, color, sizes, etc. I have already done sorts to get my products in a consecutive listing the way I want. Now, is there a way to separate, highlight, or underline or something whenever a style changes? I might have a list of 50 of one style, 30 of another style and want to designate somehow the end of a partiacular style. Maybe even insert a column and have just the style print once, at the beginning of a group of the same style.... Thanks Chip, Assume your styles start in cell B7 AND continue down in column B. You ca...

Viewing multiple spreadsheets
I have Excel 2003 Professional. I'd like to look at two spreadsheets at a time, but each in its own window. Excel defaults to opening each new spreadsheet as another workbook in the current window. If each were in its own window, I could have one spreadsheet on the left monitor, and the other on the right monitor. Thanks for any help!! Mike Mike Knoblock wrote: > I have Excel 2003 Professional. I'd like to look at two spreadsheets at a > time, but each in its own window. Excel defaults to opening each new > spreadsheet as another workbook in the current window....

Inport of Microsoft Works Spreadsheets
My old computer has died. All of my spreadsheets are backed up, and are in Works 2000 format. I upgraded to Excell 2003 with my new computer to increase functionablilty. But Excell 2003 does not seem to be able to read my wks spreadsheets. Microsoft recommends opening these files in Works, and saving to another format. Tough to do when the previous computer has died. Also, is Works 2000 in wks 2, wks 3, or wks 4 format? Suggestions? Hi Perry, Do you not have your microsoft works disc that came with the computer? If so, install it then save your files in excel format. -- keithl...

How do I change a spreadsheet from English to Spanish?
I'm now working in a bi-lingual facility and need to create several spreadsheets in Spanish that I already have saved in English. Is there a way to change the language in an existing spreadsheet? Thanks..... The formulas will be translated automatically, if the spreadsheet is loaded into a Spanish version of Excel. There are a few exceptions, like functions from Analysis Toolpak. Text cells will not be translated automatically. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Steve@bepc" <Steve@bepc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5304E1D-637...

DATABASE pulling values from Spreadsheet
I know just enough to be dangerous. We have our business system set up to pull database queries out of the system, say for example, raw material part numbers, description and average cost or last cost as well as avg usage. I would like to set up an Access database to contain recipies (plastic blends for different applications) The current cost tool that sales has requires historical cost data from the system in order to cost products. Small runs tend to inflate cost information (lots of down time, poor yields) The database would have each ingredient, amount, cost and would look up th...

My pictures appear to be hidden on my Excel spreadsheet.
I created a spreadsheet with pictures in Excel 2003. My computer has been upgrade to Excel 2007. Now when I open my spreadsheet the pictures I had added do not appear. I know they are still there because they appear on Print Preview and the Picture Tools menu appears. They just seem to be invisible, which is hard because I can work with them. Try using the Find and Select button on the home tab of the ribbon. If you select Selection Pane (on the bottom of the menu) you can see all of the object and thier visibility status. If your pictures don't have the eyeball symb...

How access Irish Pension Board Spreadsheet PRSA charges? #2
My Email address is lvmcn1@hotmail.com I am looking for details of the charges commissions and durations of PRSA's so as to get my ssia money out of my current account where it is gaining no interest!!!! Having no clue as to where to find the spreadsheet, website or anything else, not much to offer. Do you have a copy of the spreadsheet? If so, what problems are you having getting the information from it? Is it only available for viewing at a website? A web query might get you the information you need. Not much for us to go on here. "Lum" wrote: > My Email ...

restriction for remote web user/remote desktop user
Is there any settings on SBS03 that allows us to manage which user/computer/ip address can connect to SBS03 network from remote site, as we would like only certain users from certain computers be able to connect on certain time remotely. If it can not be done then what would be the solution. Thank you. Jack2 wrote: >Is there any settings on SBS03 that allows us to manage which >user/computer/ip address can connect to SBS03 network from remote site, as >we >would like only certain users from certain computers be able to connect on >certain time remotely. If it ...

Prints only first page of a 2 page word document
When i hit print, only page 1 of a 2 page word document prints. Even though the print page is set to "print all pages". It has never done this before. I unplugged my printer for a few days and now it started doing this. Have you tried reinstalling the printer driver? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Texas Washer" <Texas Washer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:542F29C5-CB15-4742-B025-DC659E050EF1@microsoft.com... > When i hit print, only page 1 of a 2 page word document prints. Even > though > the print page is set to...

Using both Landscape and Portrait page formats in the same sheet.
Hello, Would anyone happen to know how to change the formatting of pages in a worksheet to allow the printing of both landscape and portrait pages without having to cut and paste pieces of the data into another sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ps. I know that Word does this task. So is there something available in Excel. I think what you're trying to do is print several different sections i the same sheet, some portrait, some landscape. The easiest way to do this is, for each page or section that you wan to print, create a "Custom view" All printing information...

Finding current cell row in spreadsheet from Word macro
Group, I am writing a macro in MS Word v.2002. I have open an Excel workbook in which I want to place some data. Since the position of the data varies, I want to place the data in the row where the cursor is located. In an Excel macro I can determine the row with the cursor as follows: ThisRow=ActiveCell.Row This code doesn't work in the Word macro. So I used the following code: Set BSParameters = GetObject("MODEL.xls") BSParameters.Application.Visible = True BSParameters.Parent.Windows(1).Visible = True Set WorkingSheet = BSParameters.Worksheets("SUMMARY") BSPa...