spreadsheet data prints outwrong info

Hi, was using excel 2000 spreadsheet and accidentally
changed something that has to do with the printing. My
speadsheet will have all the correct information on my
computer screen and when I try to print out it come out
all garbled Example: #EDFNILOO#IRXQGDWRXO ':</81533.
It has gotten a whole new language of incorrect numbers.
If someone also sends me an email with an attachment of a
excel spreadsheet it will also print out crazy Too!!
Anyone have an idea how to fix this problem, is this
associated with values? Thanks Kim
0
anonymous (74722)

I would first try emptying my Windows temp folder. If that doesn't work, I'd
try printing to another printer or reinstalling it. Sounds like a problem
outside of Excel.

<-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*->
Hope this helps!
Anne Troy (better known as Dreamboat)
Author: Dreamboat on Word
Email: Dreamboat*at*Piersontech.com
Web: www.TheOfficeExperts.com
<-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*->

"kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, was using excel 2000 spreadsheet and accidentally
> changed something that has to do with the printing. My
> speadsheet will have all the correct information on my
> computer screen and when I try to print out it come out
> all garbled Example: #EDFNILOO#IRXQGDWRXO ':</81533.
> It has gotten a whole new language of incorrect numbers.
> If someone also sends me an email with an attachment of a
> excel spreadsheet it will also print out crazy Too!!
> Anyone have an idea how to fix this problem, is this
> associated with values? Thanks Kim

0
dreamboat (74)
4/13/2004 4:50:32 PM
On top of what Anne wrote, I check the physical connection of the printer (is it
a local printer?)

A longgggggg time ago, I had a dot matrix printer whose cable came loose--only
half of the connectors were attached.  Weirdest stuff I ever saw!

If other applications print ok, then this doesn't sound like the solution.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

printing 2 charts on single page

printing imported gif files in Excel

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Macro

macros entering data

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

find data and autopaste when found

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...