SOS!!! lookup Excel vs Outlook? Record messages to Excel

Hi Everybody!

I've got a distribution list of 700 emails.
I've sent them an email and got replies.

Say, the sender's address is in col A.
I need to get the replies recorded to col B,
and an indicator of an attachment put into col C - all against the
senders email.

IS THAT POSSIBLE??
:confused:

Thanks in advance for help.
I'd be grateful if directed to a similar topic - I failed to find it,
and there is a tough deadline coming  :eek:

ALSO, how can I send an email to all recepients in a folder?

Cheers!
Lana W

--
LanaWhite
LanaWhite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25831

manually enter the data on the first one
manually create a mailing list on the second one
work more hours

"LanaWhite" wrote:

> Hi Everybody!
>
> I've got a distribution list of 700 emails.
> I've sent them an email and got replies.
>
> Say, the sender's address is in col A.
> I need to get the replies recorded to col B,
> and an indicator of an attachment put into col C - all against the
> senders email.
>
> IS THAT POSSIBLE??
> :confused:
>
> Thanks in advance for help.
> I'd be grateful if directed to a similar topic - I failed to find it,
> and there is a tough deadline coming  :eek:
>
> ALSO, how can I send an email to all recepients in a folder?
>
> Cheers!
> Lana W
>

> --
> LanaWhite
> LanaWhite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25831
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392202

0
Mike1154 (1216)
8/2/2005 6:56:59 PM
:(

I hope it has made your day mate.

--
LanaWhite
LanaWhite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25831
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392202

How to recover if a user "Undoes" a record?
When the AfterUpdate event of my Status field is triggered, I update several other tables with dependent data. What happens if someone hits ESC twice to Undo the record? Is there some way I can know that this happened? Then I could roll back any updates. Btw, the Form_AfterUpdate event doesn't seem applicable since one of the things I do is set a DateCompleted field on the form itself. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. You could trap the keystrokes, but it might be a better idea to use the AfterUpdate event of the form itself to update the other tables. That event only ...

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Opening Excel Workbooks

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Locked records
I am having a bit of an annoying problem with my Access application. The data is held on a SQL 2000 server with Access front-end. I have a form (Form A) used for editing records, this form is launched from a command button on another form (Form B) and filters to a sepcific records on Form A dependant on the record in Form B. Nothing special here I use this technique all over this application. Form A opens up and displays the record I want but when ever I make a change and try to exit the form or save the record I get the following message: "The record has been changed by another user...

cant start outlook pst file to large

help with simple maths in excel

Message comes as an attachment

Outlook 2003