Slight change now macro error

Active Cell being A1, Date D15, Payment Received E15 , H14 Value which is
subtracted by its value to get Zero in H15
But  I am getting a error now on the last line!

Sub PayRecieved()
With ActiveCell
..Offset(14, 3) = (Date)
..Offset(14, 4).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
..Offset(14, 7).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(13, 6)
End With
End Sub

This was the original but wanted to change the active cell to A1 instead of
D15
Sub PayRecieved()
With ActiveCell
..Value = (Date)
..Offset(0, 1).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
..Offset(0, 4).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 4)
End With
End Sub
--
Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance
..

Bob,

I think it is just picking up G14 instead of H14.

Try this

Sub PayRecieved()
With ActiveCell
..Offset(14, 3) = (Date)
..Offset(14, 4).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
..Offset(14, 7).Formula = "=-" & .Offset(13, 7)
End With
End Sub

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob" <enter_address@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Active Cell being A1, Date D15, Payment Received E15 , H14 Value which is
> subtracted by its value to get Zero in H15
> But  I am getting a error now on the last line!
>
> Sub PayRecieved()
> With ActiveCell
> .Offset(14, 3) = (Date)
> .Offset(14, 4).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
> .Offset(14, 7).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(13, 6)
> End With
> End Sub
>
> This was the original but wanted to change the active cell to A1 instead
of
> D15
> Sub PayRecieved()
> With ActiveCell
> .Value = (Date)
> .Offset(0, 1).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
> .Offset(0, 4).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 4)
> End With
> End Sub
> --
> Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance
> .
> .
> .
> .

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
3/6/2004 10:02:24 AM
Thanx did the trick

--

"Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Bob,
>
> I think it is just picking up G14 instead of H14.
>
> Try this
>
> Sub PayRecieved()
> With ActiveCell
> .Offset(14, 3) = (Date)
> .Offset(14, 4).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
> .Offset(14, 7).Formula = "=-" & .Offset(13, 7)
> End With
> End Sub
>
> --
>
> HTH
>
> Bob Phillips
>     ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks
>
> "Bob" <enter_address@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Active Cell being A1, Date D15, Payment Received E15 , H14 Value which
is
> > subtracted by its value to get Zero in H15
> > But  I am getting a error now on the last line!
> >
> > Sub PayRecieved()
> > With ActiveCell
> > .Offset(14, 3) = (Date)
> > .Offset(14, 4).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
> > .Offset(14, 7).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(13, 6)
> > End With
> > End Sub
> >
> > This was the original but wanted to change the active cell to A1 instead
> of
> > D15
> > Sub PayRecieved()
> > With ActiveCell
> > .Value = (Date)
> > .Offset(0, 1).Value = "PAYMENT RECIEVED"
> > .Offset(0, 4).Formula = "=-" & ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 4)
> > End With
> > End Sub
> > --
> > Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .

0
xlt_nz (3)

How to auto run a macro in actived sheet?
Hello Excel professionals, I have a sheet and a macro that I want that macro auto run when that sheet is in active. I looked in Help for AutoRunMacro, but I don't know how to do for this macro. My macro is just to change color in a correct cell when it reads value from another cell that is like for example: $E$14. The cells to be changed color are different, but each time is just one cell. Only one cell is changed color. How do I do? Thank you in advance. Tvnguye This is NOT very clear but you can do this sort of thing with a worksheet_change event or a worksheet_selection ev...

Update error 8024402F Vista SP2
Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? Yes. PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: > Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote: > Yes. > > PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: >> Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? 0x8024402F WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS External cab file processing completed with some errors. See - You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941 MowGreen ================...

Outlook 2002 error message #4
Trying to delete an old email, when I try to delete it , I get "unknown error". I cannot move it or do anything with it. Is there a fix for this? ...

Change Contact mapping for "Track in CRM" button
Many of my users have hundreds or thousands of contacts they want to add to CRM. Many go in without issue, but some names get hacked up in all kinds of strange ways. Example: Dr. Danielle Johnston MD has the salutation "Dr." and the last name of "Danielle Johnston MD", no title or suffix. However, Tim Murphy III, Esq. has the first name of "Esq.", Last name "III", middle name "Tim Murphy". The sales rep did finally find Dr. Johnson alphabetically in the Ds and the attorney in the I section but this is very frustrating for them and CRM is st...

error in legendentry
hello, I have a chart that needs more legend entries than can be visible shown in the chart. When I try to access (= change color with Interior.Colorindex) the legend entry, an error occurs (Unable to get the LegendKey property of the LegendEntry class). Is this due to fact that the LegendEntry in question is not "visible"? If I decrease the number of LegendEntries, my macro will execute perfectly. Here's my code: Sub ColorMacro() Dim minVoltage As Double Dim maxVoltage As Double Dim i As Integer Charts("Voltage chart").Activate minVo...

errors with send/recieve #2
I have recently set up my Yahoo email account with Outlook 2003 and I keep getting various error reports when it runs a send/recieve scan (which I have set to every 10 mins). These reports range from cannot connect to pop3 email server, cannot connect to SMTP server and a couple of others I haven't had chance to write down. I have checked all the settings and it seems to be ok. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Unless you have paid Yahoo POP mail acct, you cannot access free Yahoo web mail with Outlook. Use the website instead. "vinnietaz" wrote: > I have recently set up...

Error when opening a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file
I have a worksheet with a simple macro in it. When I go to open the file, I always get an error message saying "Excel found unreadable content....". Help? ...

Export(Save AS) workbook without macro on browse location
Hi Team, I hope all are doing well, I have query, in my excel sheet i have userform in that have command button called "export" Question: I required, once i click the export button windows need to open, browse the path select the save location, need to workbook save without macro. Please help on this.... Thanks in advance Deen ...

Change bk color of read-only CEdit
I am working on MFC using vs2k5. I place one edit control in SDI application and write "WM_CTLCOLOR" message to change edit control bk color and its working fine, but it doesn't work when read-only is set on it. Code for "WM_CTLCOLOR": HBRUSH CNewMsgView::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { HBRUSH hbr = CResizingDialog::OnCtlColor(pDC, pWnd, nCtlColor); // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here switch( nCtlColor ) { case CTLCOLOR_EDIT: { if( pWnd->GetDlgCtrlID( ) == IDC_TEXTMSG ) { /*pDC->SetTextColor( RGB( 120, 0, 0 ) );*/...

Change default font for text boxes in Publisher
Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft Publisher fo all publications? Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub by Brian Kvalheim http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:927C7AFC-F92D-419F-B49E-DA5B444956E1@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft...

error report windows mail
I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out? ERROR CODE Oxc0000005 File type 00000001 fdebug:o offset.0002175F This might be some help -- Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-vista-mail/201008/1 Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail? You mentioned both. If the latter: The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicat...

When I rename an file excel cannot find the macros
Guys I'm sure thre is a simple solution to my problem and I would be gratefull if someone could point me in the right direction. The macros in the new file will not run if the old file is closed. Their paths contain the original file name what is the way around this/ Thanks in Advance Kevan Hi Kevan, (posted to public.excel) If you mean the links on the spreadsheet itself, try Bill Manville's FindLink at http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm which I don't appear able to see the main content frame.in either Internet Explorer or in Firefox browsers. I can see ...

OWA 2000 Log off Problems
OWA 2000 is working fine except when you hit the log off button, I get a Server Application Error. Now, I've searched and found about this article: 318239 XCCC: "HTTP 500" Error message occurs when you log off or you use OWA However it seems to be old and no longer available on Microsoft's site. Does anyone have this or know how to fix the problem? Hi, What you will have to do is open IIS Manager navigate to & right click properties on Exchweb\bin, in the virtual directory tab select create then click Ok. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exc...

Client Install Error 05-11-07
All, New to the forum and CRM so forgive if this is an old question. I am trying to install the outlook client on a winxp pc running office 2k3 and at the pre-instal checks I get an error saying "the user running setup is not a domain user". I am certain that the user is a domain user and has access to the crm server as the install software is actually stored on the server. I have tried loogging into the laptop as a domain administrator and the software installs without an issue, however when i login as the user the "CRM" toolbar isnt there for that user. Thank yo...

SBS 2008, DHCPserver error 1050.
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" --> Add/R...

Changing Title Bar
Hello, I developed an ActiveX control. Within the ActiveX control I display a message box using AfxMessageBox(). However, the title of the message box is the partial ActiveX control name. How do I change the title bar of the message box? TIA, Jacques Use ::MessageBox(..) API instead of AfxMessageBox(). The other option is to override the DoMessageBox() member of your App class and change the title. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Jacques Cooper" <jcooper@jcsoftware.net> wrote in message news:OBfS5yDwDHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx....

SFO go offline error
Hi All, The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action." Please help. I was just wondering whether this has any affect on the above e.g. Services on CRM server: - All CRM services are logged on with Domain names - All SQL Server services are logged on with local systems Thanks. Kim. Hi Kim! Kim wrote: > The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. > > "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform > this action."...

Windows mail error message 04-23-10
When we try to send a link we get a messag "Windows Mail no longer supports HTTP" not sure what to do now. Tried to set up "Register Hotmail" like was suggested but still get the error message -- John S This applies to WinMail as well. How to add your Hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook Express http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=99d4b13d-13db-40d8-9cdf-172002d4194c Hotmail and MSN Accounts POP3/SMTP Access http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!422.entry?sa=88094129 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Ma...

configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers
Can someone tell me why my exchange 2003 server received this error message. We only installed the first exchange server. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------aren.hnung@xyz.com on Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:47:09 -0400 A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <mail01.zyz.com #5.3.5> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Display Date that does not change everyday.
I want to display the date when money is received, and I do not want the date to change everyday. Ex: =IF(K24="Yes",TODAY(),IF(K24="No",TODAY(),"")) However, this formula gives today's date and changes each day. I don't want it to change. See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > I want to display the date when money is received, and I do not want the date > to change everyday. > > Ex: =IF(K24="Yes",TODAY(),IF(K24="No",TODAY(),"")) > However, ...

Quicksell 2000 Runtime Error 400/402
Client running Quicksell 2000 POS (yes, we still have customers using this POS) on WinXP SP3 machine, receiving (occasional) runtime error 400 or 402 when tendering a sale. Receipt does not print, and need to end task on the application. We have a large number of customers still using this POS, and this error has not occured elsewhere...hence my post here desperately seeking help. Runtime error 400: Form already displayed, can't show modally OR Runtime error 402: Must close or hide topmost modal from first Have tried installing older VB 6 Com Controls, but error still occurs. The caus...

Outlook Mobile Access Error
Hi, I have a problem with Outlook Mobile Access. I've a Win2k Server with exchange 2003. I've configured the OWA with SSL and web based form for=20 login. OWA is right! OMA don't let me get in!! FIRST it gave me this error=A3Unable to connect to your=20 mailbox!" I've solved this problem with the following link in=20 microsoft site: Microsoft Knowledge Base - 817379 Cannot Access Exchange Server 2003 by Using Outlook Mobile=20 Access When the Exchange Virtual Directory Requires SSL or Uses Forms- Based Authentication http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=3D817379...

Error report closing excel
I have Excel 2003 this is a upgrade. When closing older excel spreadsheets a error report comes up that doesn not identify the problem. The tell microsoft information is sent to Microsoft. Nothing gets resloved afte sending the report. I did load CD and ran detect & repair and it did not solve the problem. ...

Error on Exit of Outlook 2002
Each time I exit Outlook 2002 I recieve and error message that states: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As far as I can tell there is no error occuring, I have simply closed the program. The program seems to think this is a crash. Does anyone know what might be happening? The error messages are becoming quite annoying. ...

Streaming web service response as byte array..dtd error.
Hi, the following calls a webservice and returns the XML as a byte array which I convert to a stream first. The 'xml' variable has XML, however, when I try to load the XML into the XmlDocument, it can't find the .dtd file. See error below....any ideas what I need to modify? Thanks, Dave. System.IO.MemoryStream stm = new System.IO.MemoryStream(SomeWebServiceProxyclass.GetDataAsByteArray); stm.Position = 0; System.IO.StreamReader sr = new System.IO.StreamReader(stm); string xml = sr.ReadToEnd(); XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); xmlDoc.LoadXml(xml); <!---ERROR... M...