Sheet tab text color

0
anonymous (74722)

Limiting number of columns/rows on a sheet
Hi How to limit the number of columns on a sheet? I'd like to have a columns on a sheet and afterwards coming the "gray area" (Like it i coming after 256 columns or 65536 rows) Thanks in advance Tarv -- tarv ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tarvi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3610 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55883 hide unwanted rows and columns "tarvi" <tarvi.2aiukb_1152185701.4965@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:tarvi...

Spot Colors
I am setting up a document for commercial printing / spot color, using Pub2002. I am using Black + one Pantone color. I selected Tools>Commercial Printing>Color Printing>Spot Color. In the box I see Black + the Pantone that I am using. However, in the area just below... "Colors to be used in Publication" are shown. Here I see in addition to my one Pantone + the Black; that Black also is shown as 50% tint of Black, and as 20% tint of Black. Is this correct, and is my project good to go, or should just Black + my one Pantone show up in the lower box. ??? ...

filling datat to another sheet
i have a list of peoples names, hundreds long, that need to get inpute to another sheet in the same workbook, but each name has a differen spot to go to. They are seperated by about 15 lines each, with dat between? How to do this without cut and paste -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Static, How you do this depends on whether you're trying to add the list to an already filled column that has a blank spot every 15 rows, or to a completely blank column. For the completely blank column: Suppose your list starts in A1 of Sheet2. In A1 of Sheet1, use the formula =INDIR...

Loop all Sheets not working.
I have the following macro which I want executed for all worksheets within a book. I have tried it out and it only runs in the sheet that is selected, if I choose another sheet and run it, it runs. Can someone advise why it is not running against all sheets or what changes are required to make it run against all sheets? Sub Formatting() ‘The following hides columns A,C to E, G to M, and O to AL. ‘It then sets the column width for Columns B, F and N as well as the ‘row height for row 1. ‘Lastly, columns B, F and N are selected and formatting done to ‘ensure that they are not the Tex...

vb code to copy and list selected row to diff sheets
I am working with workbook with 30sheets for each day x each worksheet having same headers and colmuns x I want to copy selected rows to corresponding sheets with different name . eg. date name details amount type 13feb kk ccj/dxb 1300 inv 14feb pv ccj/auh 1200 alh I would like to copy first row to a sheet named inv and second row to sheet names alh. can u adv me the code to be used -- pvkkutty new to discussion group however a freequent reader of discussion group posts Try the below code with all the sheets... Sub CopyRowstoDifferentSheets() Dim wb As Workbook...

Multiple copies per sheet
I'm using Publisher 2003. From reading the threads, I've learned how to print multiple copies per sheet when the original copy is smaller than 8.5 " x 11". Is it possible to priint multiple copies per sheet when the original is 8.5" x 11"? For example if I make up a flyer on 8.5' x 11" paper and then want to make reduced size wallet-size pages of the same info., is there a way to have it print 4 or 6 to a page? When I make the original page custom 8.5x11 and go to print, the "Change copies perSheet" option doesn't appear. Is there a ...

Problem with Text field in report
Hi, I am creating a report and experiencing problems with one text field. I have added the source to the query behind the report, but the report returns a null value instead of the value in the table. Can anyone help? A Provide the following ======================== Name of field: Name of text box: Control Source of text box: Section of report containing text box: -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "arthmpsn@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, I am creating a report and experiencing problems with one text > field. I have added the source to the query behind the report, but the &g...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

All text boxes migrate to bottom of page when saving file.
Whenever I save my file, all the text migrates to the bottom of page and not in proper location. What am I doing wrong? What type of drawing are you working with and what version of Visio are you using? -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4011F321-6B6E-46B0-9EBD-3874E32E8427@microsoft.com... > Whenever I save my file, all the text migrates to the bottom of page and > not > in proper locatio...

Setting default formats for color and comments
How do I set my color palette as a default so that I don't have to keep changing it in each workbook. And I do set the default formats for Comment texts so that I don't have to keep changing it in each comment. Thanks. Hi for your comments question have a look at http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default For your color question the following site may help you http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LF wrote: > How do I set my color palette as a default so that I don't have to > keep changing it in each workbo...

Alignment in text box
I understand I can align text in a cell by: Format>Cells>Alignment>Orientation. Is there a way to do this in a Text Box? Thanks.:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Yes. In the properties dialog box there is a property called Alignment that can be set to Left/Right Justify or Center. >-----Original Message----- >I understand I can align text in a cell by: >Format>Cells>Alignment>Orientation. >Is there a way to do this in a Text Box? > >Thanks.:confused: > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > &g...

Using colored paper
Hello, Is there any option to preview how a document may look when printing on colored paper? Once the color from the document mixes with the paper color, you don't necessarily get text/images in the color they appear on your screen. You could draw a rectangle on the Master page, fill it with any color. When you are ready to print, view, ignore Master Page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Vespasian" <Vespasian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7164BA00-0501-4FAC-A53D-6B75D0928...

Report Text box
I have a report that i would like to have some text with a delivery day that is from the query the reportis based on So i need a text box in the report somthing like below but it does not work = You parcel will be delivered on [DeliveryDay] at [Deliverytime] Please can somesone tell me how i edit the code to work Thanks SImon On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:12:08 -0700, Simon wrote: > I have a report that i would like to have some text with a delivery > day that is from the query the reportis based on > > So i need a text box in the report somthing like below but it does not > ...

Lookup value of text box in another
Hi, I am trying to alter the number of fields I need to input on the form. What I am trying to do is, once I input a Person ID field in a text box (txtEmpID), I am trying to get another textbox to look up the name of the person in another text box (txtEmpName) eg txtEmpID - 123 once I have input this then automatically in txtEmpName - Jez appears how can this be done? I have the Emp ID and Names in a table called tblEmp Thanks Jez If you really want to do it that way you could include tblEmp in the form's record source query. When you enter the number (which I assume is stored),...

Importing from an excel sheet
MS Access 2003 I'm trying to import an excel sheet which contains embedded OLE objects as one of the columns (named Attachments). Using the Import Wizard it is noted that the data type for the 'Attachments', as for the other columns cannot be changed. Basically these consist of word documents, which provide further descriptions to the textual summaries within the excel sheet. The problem is that the import wizard seems to ignore the contents of these cells. Is it possible to retrieve the OLE objects in batch somehow? ...

Hyphenation in text box
Publisher 2007 on Windows XP. When creating Web Page, text boxes do not hyphenate. 1 Tools>Language sub-menu does not show auto/hyphenation command. 2 Format>Text Box dialogue box shows "Hyphenation" checked and hyphenation zone of 1.5 picas, but command is grayed out and cannot be unchecked or zone value changed. 3 Manual hyphens show, but any change in wrapping leaves them in (the wrong) place. 4 Optional hyphens don't work: appear as spaces in Web Page preview Why is hyphenation grayed out and how can I restore? How can I auto hypenate text in Publisher text box...

Copy and paste sheets to new workbook
Hi All What i would like to do is to select 4 sheets and copy them into a new workbook. I would like the sheets to be values and to have the same page layout as the original sheets. The worksheets I'm copying are formula driven, so I have to copy and paste value those sheets first, and then move them to a new workbook, the problem is that I don't know how to undo that "copy and paste value" in my original workbook without closing the file and opening it again, which is a little annoying. The code I have so far is just from the macro recorder: Sub CPVNW() &#...

Name>Define shows in sheet
How do I get rid of the name defined for a range and which shows in the sheet? It does not print but it cloggs the view of what is underneath. Tx, Pierre Pierre - These don't show up unless your zoom is below 40%. That's pretty small, isn't it? I don't think you can turn these labels off. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ Pierre wrote: > How do I get rid of the name defined for a range and which shows in the > sheet? It does not print but it cloggs the view of what is underneath. > Tx, &...

use arrow keys to tab to specific cells
I was able to use my arrow keys to tab to specific cells, now it moves the entire worksheet instead. How to I enable my arrow keys to move to cells? Hi, On the keyboard tap 'Scroll Lock' key. Mike "mary ellen" wrote: > I was able to use my arrow keys to tab to specific cells, now it moves the > entire worksheet instead. How to I enable my arrow keys to move to cells? SCROLL lock is ON. (Key near to Print Screen in your keyboard) Turn it OFF -- Jacob "mary ellen" wrote: > I was able to use my arrow keys to tab to specific c...

Import Text File
Hi, I need to import a FixedLength text file every month and every month I have to go through the process of setting up which columns I want to import and so on. In Access you can save the import spec for use later on i.e. I only have to import the file once and then on subsequent imports I use the same spec. Is this possible with Excel, if yes could someone give me step by step instructions or direct me to a place that can tell me Thanks Hi have a look at the following macro: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Newbie wrote: > Hi, &...

Where can I find all custom theme colors since not all displaying
I need to make a custom theme for my keyboarding class. I've set it to Word 2007, used Concourse theme, added correct font styles, and half the required text and Accent colors as instructed. But for some reason the other Accent colors and hyperlink colors listed in book are not viewable such as Accent 6- i'm supposed to use Orange, Accent 6, Darker 25%. I only have option Orange, accent 1, to choose from. I have been working on this for 2 days and can't proceed until I get these theme colors. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance Note that if you apply "Accent 6...

2 more questions about extracting numbers from text strings
Don's suggestion worked great for the numbers contained in a Lj print (lxw) format; now how do I get the numbers (and hence area) from each of the following: LightJet Print 8x10 - from Provided File Normal LightJet Print 16x20 - PO #040617 4*3 (all i really need here is an automatice way to add = to a lot of cells - or i could exract the numbers into columns and write a new formla...)) than ...

non-modal dialog: where init controls with text or so?
Hello NG, I have a non-modal dialog (created with Create) in which I want to initialize some controls (e.g. CEditCtrl with text). In modal dialogs I do it in OnInitDialog(). But where in my non-modal dialog? Thanks for help, Guido Franzke Same place, OnInitDialog. AliR. "Guido Franzke" <guidof73@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:euv3mrszHHA.1184@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello NG, > > I have a non-modal dialog (created with Create) in which I want to > initialize some controls (e.g. CEditCtrl with text). > In modal dialogs I do it in OnInitDialog(). But ...

How to add new colors to existing table
How to add new colors to existing table of colors? The colour palette is what you see, however you can create autotext entries of pre-coloured objects and create pre-coloured styles to apply to text. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Karen" wrote: >...

Tab in Wizard page (CPropertyPage)
Hi, I want to create Tab Pane in Wizard page. How can I do this? As CPropertySheet, can have CPropertyPage only. Now I have developed Wizard application using CPropertySheet. Now I want to create a Tab Pane on the third page of the wizrd(i.e in CPropertyPage). Thank you for your time. Avin Patel Avin wrote: > Hi, > I want to create Tab Pane in Wizard page. How can I do > this? > > As CPropertySheet, can have CPropertyPage only. Now I > have developed Wizard application using CPropertySheet. > Now I want to create a Tab Pane on the third page of the > wizrd...