Sharing Workbook Info message ?

Recently, as I go to Tools, Share Workbook,
ck on Allow ....(slfkjsaldjflskjf.....)
and OK
a message box pops up saying
"Seletion is too Large"
I just ck OK and move on.
Am I missing something here?
TIA,
Jim
0
JimMay (35)

track message
is there a way to track message if the email has been opened? what do we need to turn on or enable on the exchange server to get it to work? will this alway work for outside email? thanx in advance. You can't track the "state" of a message, i.e. whether or not it has been opened - at least not reliably. You can enable a Read receipt for the message, but read receipts are disliked by many, and Outlook 2003 allows a user to not send a read receipt even if requested. Read receipts are set in the Outlook client on the message options. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP Message...

XP Theme Version Info using vc++
Hai All, I have a problem like GetWindowRect(rect) differs from One OS to another OS i mean iam inserting a Window onto another window using GetWindowRect() of the MainframeWnd and it works fine with the Window200,WINDOWxp classic and the size is being increased when i change from XP-Classic theme to XP-XP theme and i tried hard and nothing seems to work now and do u have any idea please let me know and i thought of Solving the same problem using Getting teh XP-THeme version info and iam able to get the os version info and not the OS-Theme Version info so that i can set the size accor...

multiple inbound messages
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2k Std and have the following problem. The same email message is received many times. These external problem emails all come from one company. They have two senders and we have two recipients for this problem. Their email provider claims that exchange is defering the message, but accepting it at the same time. Hence the multiple copies. This issue is only with one external company. How can I confirm the deferal claim (and find a solution)? I have enabled SMTP logging. I also have max logging for Connection Manager and Queueing Engine in MsExchangeTr...

Reminider messages
I recently had to recover my .pst file due to it exceeding the 2gig limit. With the new .pst file that was created every email in my inbox get assigned automatically a reminder. Everytime I open Outlook I get a million reminder pop ups for every email in my inbox. Does anyone know how to stop this or do I have to build another .pst file. ...

Can not receive message
I use Ourlook express for a long time. Recently I can not receive eamil, there is no any error message pop-up. There is no any problem for sending message. Can sombody help me? Thanks in advance Sam Joyce Ruixin Chang wrote: > I use Ourlook express for a long time. Recently I can not receive > eamil, there is no any error message pop-up. > > There is no any problem for sending message. > > Can sombody help me? > > Thanks in advance > > Sam This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For ...

Error Message in Publisher
I sent an emailnewsletter in Publisher. I included many addresses in the BCC field. Two of the addresses were not valid, and I received a message "Message Not Sent because so and so email address not valid." Did Outlook send the message to the other people in the BCC field, or did it send the message to no one at all? Also, I tried to send the emailnewsletter again. I had deleted all of the addresses from the BCC field, and just used the TO field. Still, I got the same error message that the message could not be sent due to the invalid emails (which I had already erased from ...

Selecting several messages
When I used OE I used to be able to select several messages at a time in order to file them. By holding down the Ctrl button I could check the content of each message as I clicked it. I cannot do this with Outlook as it will only allow the first message clicked to be viewed. Is this correct or is there a way around this? -- Valerie Valerie <Valerie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I used OE I used to be able to select several messages at a time > in order to file them. By holding down the Ctrl button I could check > the content of each message as I clicked it....

Error message when copying sheets
Hi, On some documents (not all spreadsheets), I get an error message when I try to copy a sheet. I get a dialogue box that says: "A formula or sheet you want to copy contains the name 'a1', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do you want to use this version of the name? - To choose the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes. - To rename the range referred to in the formula or worksheet, click No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box." I can then click yes or No. If I click Yes, I get the same dialogue box for the name &...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Error message #104
When I try to open Outlook 2007 I get the following error message: "Cannot open your default email folders. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service MSNCON.DLL. Be sure service is correctly installed and configured". I haven't a clue as to how install and configure MSNCON.DLL. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C867CD.37FC5720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Make sure that you don't have two versions of OUTLOOK installed. ...

Message Read Reciept Question
Recently someone sent me an e-mail with a read receipt type characteristic. When the system attempted to respond, apparently there is a character flaw in the return address and it can't return it. As such, everytime I send or receive messages, I get an error indicating this one can't be sent. It's annoying !! How do I get rid of this ? I've deleted the original message - but it still does not work. ...

Intelligent Message Filter Filters outgoin mail
I have Exchange 2003 SP2 installed. Whe have to send some mails out in a very spec. Form. When we send those e-mails our own exchange server filters them out with a level 7 . Is it possible to configgure message filtering so it DONT filters our outgoing mail? ...

System-defined messages
Dear All, Where can I get the definition of System- defined messages? Thanks, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but ... http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5814770t.aspx Tom "Yuchun Xu" <breezexuyc@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:exP$9dDhGHA.3588@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > Where can I get the definition of System- > defined messages? > Thanks, > > > You can start at http://msdn.microsoft.com and look for the message you have questions about. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softci...

Error Message in Money2002
Since yesterday whenever I start Microsoft Money, I get an error message saying that there is no disk in the drive and I have an option to continue or cancel. While I am still able to access my money file and enter transactions this message pops up every time I change a screen. What should I do? Solomon solman1@comcast.net ...

What is the exact capacity limit for an excel workbook?
1. What's the largest file size excel can handle? 2. How reliable is excel in a multi user role? Hi #1: see http://www.decisionmodels.com/ #2: IMHO not very reliable -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "tiaop" <tiaop@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4CD2A3B9-80AE-43A9-956A-9118792CDE6F@microsoft.com... > 1. What's the largest file size excel can handle? > 2. How reliable is excel in a multi user role? hi, file size is limited on by the amount of memory and disk spase you have. very reliable. >-----Original Message----- >1. ...

Error
I am using Outlook 2000 on a Windows 98 machine. For the last several days, I have been getting the following error when I try to reply to a message, forward a message, or create a new message: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor." I am able to successfully receive messages and create calendar appointments. I have done everything I can think of to try to fix this problem, but still get the error when I reopen Outlook. Here is what I've tried: 1) Rebooting 2) Reinstalling Micros...

Outlook opening error messages
Can't open Outlook - error message says 'cannot start processing' Microsoft can't or won't provide support. Any suggestions Yes, post your version!!! --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | Can't open Outlook - error message says 'cannot start | processing' Microsoft can't or w...

Open other another workbook
Hi! Please i need help. when i open an workbook i need to automaticaly open another. Thanks for your help. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Workbooks.Open Filename:="the other filename" End Sub 'This is workbook event code. 'To input this code, right click on the Excel icon on the worksheet '(or next to the File menu if you maximise your workbooks), 'select View Code from the menu, and paste the code -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pasmatos" <Pasmatos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8E268C...

Share prices not updating
Trying to do my daily "internet update", money updates" and "Banks and brockerages" are both updating OK, but "share prices, etc" has not updated since 3rd April. Are others having this problem? How can I get the updating to work? Many thanks Gerald On 6 Apr, 09:47, coxwall <coxw...@waitrose.com> wrote: > Trying to do my daily "internet update", money updates" and "Banks and > brockerages" are both updating OK, but "share prices, etc" has not > updated since 3rd April. > > Are others having this prob...

Multipart messages
Is it possible to send multipart messages from out look i am looking to send both html and text email in one file from out look ...

HTML message arrives as attachment
A client of mine has an Outlook 2007 client running on a Win XP SP2 machine using Exchange 2003 on a SBS 2003 server. He receives e-mails from a mailing list that are being sent out in HTML format. When he receives these e-mails in Outlook, they display as empty messages with an .HTM attachment. For example, if the original e-mail subject was "Here's your info", then the new e-mail arrives as at attachment named "Here's your info.HTM" - there's nothing else in the e-mail. Because of this, he has to first open the message, then open the attachment to see ...

if outlook allows message to be dragged to microsoft access
Would anyone know if outlook allows message to be dragged to microsoft access? Outlook express allows it but I only get a few columns of information from outlook. ...

info on GP
I have a friend who needs information on GP as part of getting a certification from Microsoft as “Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant”. As far as ERP and Business Intelligence are concerned, he needs to come up with a Training and Development Case Study, covering ERP implementation like user training, usability engineering and development. Do you know a white paper on our solution framework or operations framework of GP? -- Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no wa...

Downloaded Payee info is incorrect
I'm banking w/ Bank of America, which requires users to store data on msn servers(still not sure why that is!). My issue is that when I sync the accounts All i get is a portion of the payee field. It starts with the words "purchase" then a bunch of numbers... Any ideas on how to change this? Mike 1. Is this happening with all of your purchases? 2. Are the purchases from different vendors? 3. If you have online banking capabilities, do the payees for those transactions also show "purchase ..."? If the above is true, call the BoA online services department and ...

Can a single worksheet be emailed without all the header info?
We use an Excel to generate estimates for our customers. The first worksheet is the appointment sheet with names, addresses, move date, survey date etc. The pertinent information is also on the second worksheet which is the one we want to be able to email. While we can email a single worksheet, it is not as an attachment but directly into the body of the email with all the header information. The pertinent information is lost in all the header info. Is there a way to email a single worksheet out of a group and eliminate the header info? Thanks ...