set up a continuing roster?

how do i set up a continuing roster in excel, with names, months, dates?
0
petemack (3)

You'll have to be  a little more specific as to what you want

--
neopolita

neopolitan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=61
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39329

Hi

Are you talking a duty roster here?

If so, what type of shifts?  How many shifts per person per week/month?
What hours are to be worked?

Is it a class roster?  How many periods per day?  What duration?
--
j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Kassie" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are you talking a duty roster here?
>
> If so, what type of shifts?  How many shifts per person per week/month?
> What hours are to be worked?
>
> Is it a class roster?  How many periods per day?  What duration?
> --
> j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
>

> "petemack" wrote:
>
> > how do i set up a continuing roster in excel, with names, months, dates?

Hi Kassie,

yes it is a duty roster, can you send your email address to me and i will
send you an example of what i mean and need??
0
petemack (3)
8/5/2005 5:34:02 PM
Just remove3 the "at" from atlantic.net
--

"Kassie" wrote:

> Just remove3 the "at" from atlantic.net
> --
> j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
>

> "petemack" wrote:
>

> > "Kassie" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Are you talking a duty roster here?
> > >
> > > If so, what type of shifts?  How many shifts per person per week/month?
> > > What hours are to be worked?
> > >
> > > Is it a class roster?  How many periods per day?  What duration?
> > > --
> > > j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

> > Hi Kassie,
> >
> > yes it is a duty roster, can you send your email address to me and i will
> > send you an example of what i mean and need??

Sorry, i still dont get what you mean about your email address??

if i remove the "at" it wont send?

Pete
0
petemack (3)
8/5/2005 7:16:14 PM
j.kasselman@lantic.net
--

"petemack" wrote:

> "Kassie" wrote:
>
> > Just remove3 the "at" from atlantic.net
> > --
> > j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

> > > Hi Kassie,
> > >
> > > yes it is a duty roster, can you send your email address to me and i will
> > > send you an example of what i mean and need??
>

> Sorry, i still dont get what you mean about your email address??
>
> if i remove the "at" it wont send?
>
> Pete
Hi

Have you managed to sort your problem?  Haven't heard from you again?
--

"petemack" wrote:

> "Kassie" wrote:
>
> > Just remove3 the "at" from atlantic.net
> > --
> > j.kasselman@atlantic.net.remove_2nd_at.  Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

> > > Hi Kassie,
> > >
> > > yes it is a duty roster, can you send your email address to me and i will
> > > send you an example of what i mean and need??
>

> Sorry, i still dont get what you mean about your email address??
>
> if i remove the "at" it wont send?
>
> Pete

set up flat border using OnNCPaint
Hi, In our project some developer set up control border using OnNCPaint like below. MyControl::OnNCPaint() { //ignore this message so we wont have the 3d border return; } However the problem comes in when my listbox has enough items to need a scrollbar, the scrollbar area is showed up as grey since this area is consider non client area. Is there any better solution for this? Thanks, Try removing the border style entirely. Then surround it with a black frame control. joe On 26 Sep 2005 07:27:37 -0700, junchi.tang@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, >In our project some develo...

how to set up a mask to enter a code, ie ###-##-####-###-###-##-#.
I need to enter a lot of budget codes that are comprised of groups of numbers separated by a hypen as above where # would equal a specific digit. Can I create an input mask or custom format that would automatically enter the hypen much like the Social Security Number format does? have you tried it. Remeber the 15 limit. So you may want text. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "CSD Service Desk" <CSD Service Desk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D717A6CB-6697-47D4-855C-E20C668F7795@microsoft.com... > I need to enter a lot of budget codes ...

Can I create simulated form/subform where master is a continuous f
I need a continuous form users can search and scroll through results to narrow down results (e.g., all orders by client X). When they find the record they need, (e.g., the order, where orderID is a key), I want to show them another form with the details of that order, including each line item contained in it (also keyed on orderID). Right now I use one continuous form where users double-click the record to open up a second form with subform. Instead of this, I want the second form to scroll with the first form, so users don't have to keep switching forms and double-clicking. I'm...

OL XP enable security setting
When my P900i run sync tools cannot update contact to outlook. I belive is the no prompt up the security setting box, disable the box show " A program is trying to access addresses you have stored in outlook, Do you want to allow this" how can enable this box. Thanks Jackie Wong 111@it.com, you wrote on Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:37:50 +0800: > When my P900i run sync tools cannot update contact to outlook. I belive is > the no prompt up the security setting box, disable the box show " A > program is trying to access addresses you have stored in outlook, Do you > ...

Override document (view) settings on incoming email attachments?
Using 2003 in a mixed 2003/2007 environment. I'm also using Word as my default Outlook email editor, in case that matters. I work with different people who all have individual preferences for how to work in their documents. When I get documents (by email), and open them, sometimes they open in side-by-side (2 page) view, sometimes the document will open without the drawing toolbar or other toolbars, etc. Is there a reliable way to make sure that my set toolbars will always open with all documents and that the document view will always be my preferred view (print layout, vs...

Have we set a Precedent??
I need a simple Boolean function that will return TRUE if the argument is cell that has precedence tracing assigned to it, otherwise FALSE. I need to scan a worksheet and build a list of the cells that the user has marked for tracing. Thanks in Advance -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007xx ...

I have a set of numbers in an excel spreadsheet and want to find t
I have a set of numbers in a column in an excel spreadsheet and want to find top 5 numbers how do you do this? Sort them descending and select the five first Use autofilter and select top 10 and in the next window select 5 and click OK Use a formula like this and copy down 5 rows =LARGE($A$1:$A$100,ROW(1:1)) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Charles" wrote: > I have a set of numbers in a column in an excel spreadsheet and want to find > top 5 numbers how do you do this? Charles Use the LARGE function. If the data is in the range A2:A50 then use the formula =LARGE($A$2:$A$50,1...

Set Iteration on permanently
I have a spreadsheet with a circular reference that can’t be avoided. I have tick Iteration so there are no errors and Excel calculates correctly. However when other colleges open the document they have to tick the Iteration box again. Can you set Iteration so it is permanently on? You would have to save the workbook with workbook_open code to set iterations on when that particular workbook is opened. Then beforeclose or deactivate code to turn it back on when workbook is closed or another workbook is activated. Can't you re-structure to prevent the "unavoidable" ...

How do I set Outlook to auto check for mail?
I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail messages. Can this be done in Outlook? Please provide more information. What is your current setup? Are you using an Exchange server and what version of Outlook are you running. Regards Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "Attila" wrote: > I am trying to set up MS Outlook to automatically check for new e-mail > messages. Can this be done in Outlook? Tools/Options/Mail Delivery. 'Check for new messages...' On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:11:02 -0700, Attila <Attila@discuss...

how do i set up outlook to check automaticly without the browser .
So i am used to netscape 4.79 where the "nsnotify" checks my mail every 5 min... can i get outlook 2002 to do the same without having the browser open or minimized? As in just from the icon tray? No, it has to be opened, though it can be minimised. Check mail settings and set to check every x mins - do not set to less than 10mins "cubeman" <cubeman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:700BBC6D-1B97-4FF8-81AA-E0D49C0A9257@microsoft.com... > So i am used to netscape 4.79 where the "nsnotify" checks my mail every 5 > min... can i get outlo...

Any way to globally set comma as address seperator?
Is there a way to add comma as an address to seperator? Exchange 2003 server with Outlook 2000, XP, and 2003. Thanks. I'm downloading it now. >-----Original Message----- >David, my bad, I missed you specified 'globally'. You can do that with the >Profile Wizard/OPS system in the Office Resource Kit. > >http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/e/d/0eda9ae6- f5c9-44be-98c7-ccc3016a296a/ork.exe > >I think there is a regkey you can hack with, if you prefer. > >(Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Preferences) AllowCommasInRecip = 0x0 > > > ...

How do I set a constant multiplier in an equation?
When using excel to make a spread sheet with list prices, net prices with constant multipkiers, How do I set a constant multiplier in an equation? The old excel used the $ befor the cell to do this. As do all Excels. -- HTH Bob "dalmar" <dalmar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E736A76-E4B2-4C89-A29B-92657638C13D@microsoft.com... > When using excel to make a spread sheet with list prices, net prices with > constant multipkiers, How do I set a constant multiplier in an equation? > The > old excel used the $ befor the cell to ...

How do I set up and use a group box form control?
All I want to know is how to add a group box to a spreadsheet and add checkboxes so that they're "embedded" in the group box. (Now when I drag the group box around, the checkboxes don't move with it...) Show the drawing toolbar. There's an arrow icon that you can lasso the objects that you want grouped. Then right click on the "grouped" selection and select Grouping. Then Group. Click the arrow icon to get out of that mode. Grizz905 wrote: > > All I want to know is how to add a group box to a spreadsheet and add > checkboxes so that they're ...

How to set area code in Outlook 2003
Any time I started up previous version of outlook and started to enter a phone number it would prompt me to input my local area code and from then on it would put it in for me when i typed 7 digit phone number. I just started 2003 and it never asked...noor seems to care. If I enter a 7 digit phone number it just leaves it that way. Any way of telling it where I live and telling it to enter area code automatically...like the old days? Thanks Your dialing location in Control Panel > Phones and Modems... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Wekiva" <no@email.com> wrote in ...

Home Page-Won't set to "Account List"?
I'm using the 2005 trial. I've been on 2002. I've had my home page set so that it shows my account list when Money opens. I can't seem to get Money 05 to do this. I can tell it to open with my favorite accounts, and then make all my accounts favorites, but there doesn't seem to be a way to put them in the order I want. Is this a "feature"? kp In microsoft.public.money, kp wrote: >I'm using the 2005 trial. I've been on 2002. I've had my home page set so >that it shows my account list when Money opens. Tools->Settings->StartMoneyWith...

none of my msgs get sent? how do I set it up so they do?
I made outlook by default email client. I click on New msg I type the messg I hit send I always get an error msg that 0 msg sent What did I not do? Help me configure Outlook so my msgs get sent What version of Outlook are you using? Have you used the Test Account Settings button? If yes, what error messages are reported? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, majorhist asked: | I made outlook by default email client. |...

Setting week number in Microsoft CRM
Hi! I am operating with different week numbers in my CRM. - CRM-appointment is at the moment showing week no. 25 - Outlook calender i showing week no. 25 - but on the startside there is showing week no. 26. How can i change week no. 26 to 25 ? Best Regard Claus Hi! You can change the start day of the week. Try it, and it will also change the week number. Sanne Hi Sanne! Thank you, do you now if there is a special way to update the week. no. for the startside from Outlook? Best Regard Claus "Sanne" <Groenhof@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:1119354490.286033.5...

Nautica Men's Box Set Watch #N14524G
Price:$145.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000PSN090 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000PSN090 very pleased with purchase, watch offers multiple bands allowing combination options. Rugged watch with excellent weight and feel. With this ingenious box set from Nautica, your watch can now keep up with your changing wardrobe and mood. Arty and modern, this gorgeous watch boasts a choice of three wristbands in varying colors and textures, easily switched with the help of the included tool. A moveable chronograph is etched into the bezel of this casua...

Won't hold resolution setting
Been using Home Premium 64 SP1 on HP Pavilion dv7-211 laptop for about 3 months. Still using 98SE on two desktops and XP on another laptop. I'm 75 and my memory has not improved with age, so I may not remember everything correctly. My best recollection is that I didn't have the problem until recently. Every time I totally shut down I lose my resolution setting. It always returns to the lowest resolution. I've looked through the other posts and didn't spot this kind of problem. Any ideas? TIA Wait for more responses, but here're some hint...

CD Set
Hi, I have just a very basic question: The CD Set of CRM 3.0, which I received, has only two CDs: 1. CRM Server Setup 2. CRM Outlook Client Setup (Small Business or Professional Edition can be activated) Since CRM 1.2 had 5 CDs and Microsoft never created new applications, which became smaller than previous editions, I just wanted to know, if my CD Set is still complete. Why this edtion seems to be "smaller"? Thanks for your answer. regards Patrick It is complete (as of when CRM 3.0 was launched).. CRM 1.2 included things like the Data Migration Framework and connector to G...

Does anyone know the group policy setting that makes Outlook NOT use Word as the default editor?
Gurus, Does anyone know the group policy setting that makes Outlook NOT use Word as the default editor? -- Spin Spin wrote: Hi, > Does anyone know the group policy setting that makes Outlook NOT use > Word as the default editor? Yes. ;) - What Outlook version? - Get the appropriate Office Resource Kit - Get the adm files inkluded in each ORK and import them into your desired GPO. - I guess you will find what you're looking for in OUTLK9.ADM, OUTLK10.ADM and OUTLK11.ADM but not in OUTLK12.ADM HTH Norbert -- Dilbert's words of wisdom #11: Last night I lay in bed looking...

Setting default pivot table field setting to "sum"
When I drag fields into a pivot table, the field setting is automatically set to "count". Is there a way to change this to default to "sum" so I don't have to go into the Field Settings... dialog for every single blasted column of my pivot table? Thanks. If the fields you are adding are numeric the default is SUM, COUNT is the default for text. Are the columns you add empty (blanks), that is probably seen as text thus COUNT and there is no way AFAIK to change the default Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mr. Moose" wrote: > When I drag fields into a pivot t...

How to set the default font and size for emails
Is there a way to set the default font and size for all outgoing CRM email text? I can think of two different ways at this time for you. 1. If you are using CRM for outlook, you can use Outlook to Create the email messages (use outlook's default font etc..), Clicking the TO button on your outlook mail message will give you the Address book which by scrolling down you can select your CRM Accounts for example who to send the message to, optionally you can also set the regarding object (campaign etc.) right from the Outlook email form as well, complete the email, and then just simp...

how can I change collate no, on default print settings in access
how can I change collate no, on default print settings in access ...

character set that is not supported by the Internet Service
A user is getting the following message while trying to send an email to a person outside the company: This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet Service. To view the original message content, open the attached message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original character set. What could be causing this? Exchange server? if so what version? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Quick...