Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?

How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one
time instead of having to set it one page at a time?
0
willow (8)

You would have to write a macro to do this.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell
> workbook at one
> time instead of having to set it one page at a time?

0
chip1 (1821)
8/23/2005 12:25:20 AM
When you have the workbook open, there is a blank square above where the row
numbers are located.  If you click on that little square your page will
highlight as well as all of the pages in your workbook.  Any changes you make
when all of these are highlighted will affect the entire workbook.
Shirley

"willow" wrote:

> How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one
> time instead of having to set it one page at a time?
0
Artist999 (3)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

learning Excel #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...