sendmail macro

Hello,

I'm using the following command in a macro:

ActiveWorkbook.sendmail "mr_abc@hotmail.com", "Lists for
today."
ActiveWorkbook.sendmail "mr_def@hotmail.com", "Lists for
today."
ActiveWorkbook.sendmail "mr_ghi@hotmail.com", "Lists for
today."

I would like to know if it's possible to send the document
to all 3 addresses at one time (cause by using the
commands I'm using above, 3 emails are sent).

Thanks!!!
0
anonymous (74722)

You can use a array

For mailing to more people use this line.
..SendMail Array("ron@debruin.nl", "jelle@debruin.nl"), _
                            "This is the Subject line"

Check out my site for more examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"Benoit" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bce401c39338$73f89b30$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> I'm using the following command in a macro:
>
> ActiveWorkbook.sendmail "mr_abc@hotmail.com", "Lists for
> today."
> ActiveWorkbook.sendmail "mr_def@hotmail.com", "Lists for
> today."
> ActiveWorkbook.sendmail "mr_ghi@hotmail.com", "Lists for
> today."
>
> I would like to know if it's possible to send the document
> to all 3 addresses at one time (cause by using the
> commands I'm using above, 3 emails are sent).
>
> Thanks!!!

0
rondebruin (3790)

How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?
Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel 2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update the macro to work in Excel 2002? Hi normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of your code which generates this error -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "BobPetrich" <BobPetrich@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9CF34907-0A45-4392-8F04-556EFB1F89E4@microsoft.com... > Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel > 2000, I get a...

Macro to Print labels in Word
Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been written to print labels in Word (2003)? If there is one, it might be listed at http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm . You can also just use a mail merge, you know. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Bob S" <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehiHZJeXEHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been ...

Visual basic code with macros
I want to put a named variable into a Header or footer and be able to format the variable to get larger font. I can get the variable into the footer through macro code but not add the formatting code. Is this possible? Can anyone help? Thanks. I recorded a macro when I did it manually. This was the bit I kept: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .CenterFooter = "&20asdfasdf" End With I could modify that to look like: Dim myStr As String myStr = "This is a test!" With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .CenterFooter = "&20" &...

using hyperlinks or macro buttons to time stamp
I am currently using this code to time stamp one cell, Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) With Target If .Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Not Intersect(Range("A2:CL2"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Application.EnableEvents = False If IsEmpty(.Value) Then .Offset(0, 1).ClearContents Else With .Offset(0, 1) .NumberFormat = "dd mmm yyyy h:mm:ss" .Value = Now End With End If Application.EnableEvents = True End If End With End Sub Can I do this to two cells, using a hyperlink, as in: a1=start timer a2=end timer It is being used to track call center transact...

Template with macro in Excel 2007
Hello, I have an Excel 2007 template with macro. When a user opens this document and wants to save it, the default format is an Excel document without macro! That's pitty. However, when a user use a Sent document in a email, the format is correct. That seems a bit schizophrenic for me. I have SP1 for Office 2007 installed. I don't want to change an Excel global settins to default format with macro. So, how to enforce Excel 2007 to have default format document with macros when my teplate with macro is opened. Thanks Hi Jirka I report this to MS a few months ago. I hope they ch...

Macros to Browse for Files
I am trying to summarise information held in various excel files. I want to browse for a file by clicking an object 'button' - th various pieces of information held in the file I've selected are to b summarised in the sheet. Ultimately, I am trying to collate information from various excel file and summarise them in a new file. Can this be done? E.G I have twenty different excel files. Each of the files is setu the same way so that the "Bill total" is in the same cell. So, th twenty files all have $10 as a total - the summary file (which I a trying to create) would...

Macro is Excel to populate a word document #2
Guys, I appreciate if you could help me do the following: I have a table of data in excel and need to be able to click a button in excel that will run a macro and send that data to a word document (In the form of a table) Thats it Thanks a lot Andrew ...

Autofilter using macro
I'm trying to create a macro that will select a range of rows fitting a certain criterion, then insert today's date into an empty cell in each row that matches the criterion. I set up the macro to insert the formula into the top cell of the range and then copy the formula down the range. My problem is that I have to run this macro daily, and the range of rows changes every day. I set up the macro using today's report, so it contains today's ranges, but I need to alter the macro so that it selects the active range for each day. Here is the relevant portion of the macro: Select...

Macro-calling shape
Hello, can the actual macro-calling shape be identified when there are 2 shapes assigned to the same VBA-procedure ? Thank you in advance. Regards, hglamy Try: msgbox application.caller You'll see the name of the shape that's calling the macro... You can use: dim myShape as shape set myshape = activesheet.shapes(application.caller) then use all the properties for that shape msgbox myshape.name & vblf & myshape.topleftcell.address & ... "H.G. Lamy" wrote: > > Hello, > > can the actual macro-calling shape...

Macros #6
Please can someone give me the definition of a macro? Thanks. >-----Original Message----- >Please can someone give me the definition of a macro? >Thanks. >. I hope this helps. >If you perform a task repeatedly in Microsoft Excel, you can automate the task with a macro. A macro is a series of commands and functions that are stored in a Visual Basic module and can be run whenever you need to perform the task. You record a macro just as you record music with a tape recorder. You then run the macro to repeat, or "play back," the commands. Regards, Wayne >----...

Macro to affect all sheets
I want to select all sheets in a workbook, insert a column, and put a formula in that column. It works fine when doing it manually, but if I try to have a macro do this, it only affects one sheet. Is there any way to do this? The general principal is shown in the following code. Pls note: the code places the formula: =2+2 in cell F1 of every sheet. I'm sure it will b no problem 4 u yo change it 4 your needs. ----------------------- Sub All_Sheets() For Each SH In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets SH.[F1].Formula = "=2+2" Next End Sub ------------- Micky &...

Outlook vs. Lotus Notes in macros
One problem... we use Lotus Notes can I just replace LotusNotes where it says Outlook? "Gary Brown" wrote: > Use Windows Scheduled Tasks to run your macro at specific times/days. > The basics of the macro would be something like this.... > > '/========================================/ > ' Sub Purpose: example of how to send a file attachment > ' Requires reference to Microsoft Outlook > '/========================================/ > ' > Public Sub SendTheEmail() > Dim olApp As Outlook.Application ...

Macro that unhides a sheet and takes the user to that sheet
Hello, I have a macro on sheet 'inputs' that unhides another sheet called 'calculations' and takes the user there from when they click on the button. The codes is as follows: Sub Reveal() With ThisWorkbook If Worksheets("Calculations").Visible = False Then Worksheets("Calculations").Visible = True Worksheets("Calculations").Activate End If End With End Sub This works well but I would now like to add a feature. I would like the same button to take the user from the 'inputs' sheet to the 'calculations' sheet ev...

Macro warning with no macros

Programmatically sign Excel VBA macro
My goal is to programmatically sign an Excel VBA macro. I have a certificate. I have code to programmatically create an Excel macro. Word 2002 has access to the Office SignatureSet collection (ActiveDocument.Signatures which prompts the user to select a certificate via the Add method of the SignatureSet collection, which is an interface--not a class--in the Office Interop PIA). Excel does not have a get_Signatures. Why not?! Who cares, I don't want to prompt the user to identify a certificate from the store anyway. Now, I'm thinking, if I had something like SignCode.exe fro...

what is the code to close a file for a macro
I need to close a file in a macro but I am not sure how to do it. I could use the following but when I use this a pop up screen says do you want to save the changes to the file. I don't want to save the changes. Is there any code to use that will eliminate the pop up asking me to save the file. ActiveWindow.Close ---- Celia Worbooks("Book.xls").Close SaveChanges:=False -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Celia" <Celia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99DDAB63-FAFE-4276-9EE7-0288AE465B4E@microsoft.com... >...

Macros "Stop Recording" toolbar somehow hidden
When I try to "Record New Macro" the "Stop Recording" toolbar is not appearing so I am unable to adjust Relative Reference. I'm not sure what I did to deactivate it so I am unsure how to make it reappear. Help! ...

macro to change the names and delete closed books
Hi, In a folder located in C:\Documents and Settings\Tim\My Documents I have a number of workbooks and I need to create a code which will change the names of the workbooks automatically. To be more specific the names of the workbooks are: 1,2,3,4 and 5, and the code should change the names like this: book "5" becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, 3 becomes 2, and the name of book "2" becomes 1, book 1-delete. Any help is highly appreciated. how about: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myFolder As String Dim iCtr As Long myFolder = "C:\Documents and Setting...

Edit Macros
Using Office 2007. When I send a Workbook with Macros to a friend and they try to use the macros, they get a Message: "Locked for Editing" - "Read Only" or "Notify" Can this be changed? Bob ...

Pivot Table Refresh Macro
I found this code for creating a macro that refreshes a pivot table's connection to a database that's in the same folder as the excel file. I want to be able to change the path so it will reference a database in another location. When I change the ActiveWorkbook.Path to the database path "Q:\RLT\RLT.mdb", it says it's connecting to the database, but the new data does not update the pivot table. How should I modify? Sub RefreshPivot() Dim myConnect As String myConnect = "ODBC;" myConnect = myConnect & _ "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};&quo...

Building a "save form and open next form" button macro
Hello All I am trying to link a series of forms in a simple student database and I am a newbie to this stuff. I would like to be able to insert a button on the form for biographical information that then saves and opens a program information form and so on. This would not be a very large database (n<100). I cannot find anything online that will show me a sample macro coding for this type of button. Help is greatly appreciated. Wendy WendyK wrote: >I am trying to link a series of forms in a simple student database and I am >a newbie to this stuff. I would like...

Macro to delete all empty folders
Does someone have a macro that will go through my inbox, nested folders and all, and delete all empty folders? Thank you How deep are the inbox folders nested? If you delete a folder with a nested folder the nested folder will also be deleted. How would you want to handle that? With only one level of nesting i.e. Inbox > Folder > Subfolder the following will check the sub-folders and provide the opportunity to delete those that are empty of messages or sub sub-folders It will then check the folders and provide the opportunity delete any that are empty of messages, and have...

Export by TransferText in macro error
Hey there, I have an export that I am running in my macro. Here is the code: Sequence = 1 strFile = "SCMHeader" & Sequence & ".txt" DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "450Specs", "SCMHeader", "P:\Nav\" & strFile, , , True When I run it I get an Invalid Argument error on the DoCmd line. I don't understand where I am going wrong here, can anyone help! Thanks!!! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Looks as though you've got one too many commas before the True for whether or not there are...

Macro to type text
Excel 2000 This seems simple, but . . . I want to use one of the function keys, F10 for example, to automatically type some simple text into the current cell. When I use the Macro Recorder and I type the text, NA, and hit Enter. It creates code: ActiveCell.Text.FormulaR1C1 = "NA" Range ("R25") .Select This gives me the correct text, NA, but always moves the active cell to R25, instead of the next cell down (like hitting Enter). Of course, presently I have to use Crtl+ any letter. I would preter not having to use Crtl. I want to use F10. How? Brad H. Try th...

Filter in Macro
Hi all, Is there any method of code to select the first one in the list of data in a dropdown list. Ie, suppose, there are 10 contents in the dropdown of the filter. I do not need to select actual word, rather, i need a code which selects anything which exists in the list of dropdowns. Please let me know the method as this should work in Macros and should help in recording. :) Thanks. -- praveen_khm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ praveen_khm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30364 View this thread: ht...