sending information to an email account

Hi. I just wanted to make a log book where staff record times that the
log in and out of work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to send of
the current time, member of staff (with their own password)to somewher
secure where staff cant get at it...like the managers email account (i
you have any other suggestions, for alternatives to an email accoun
LMK).
thanx for your time

Hi
take a look at Ron's examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

HTH
Frank

> Hi. I just wanted to make a log book where staff record times that
> they log in and out of work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to
> send off the current time, member of staff (with their own
> password)to somewhere secure where staff cant get at it...like the
> managers email account (if you have any other suggestions, for
> alternatives to an email account LMK).
> thanx for your time.
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

Show email address instead of contact name
How can I make Outlook 2000 show the typed email address instead of resolving to the contact name in printouts of the contacts list and in the address boxes of email ? For example, I have a list of contacts in a custom list view with the email fields showing. Several of the entries in the email fields have resolved to the name of the contact. I want to see their email address not their name again. Also, a second example. I have three email addresses for a person, in the Email1, Email2, and Email3 fields. I go to send an email and instead of selecting the default from the addressbook/contact ...

two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts
I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I download transactions into Microsoft Money for either account, all the transactions go to only one of the accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first download to our "main" account. Then when I went to download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to download to... and all the transactions went into the first account. Did that make sense? My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am new to this. Tried to search in users guide and online for help. Help would be much appreciated - ...

Outlook 2003 sends my gmail through 2 steps, why??
I am using Outlook 2003 to send my gmail account through smtp.gmail.com. When I send mail in Outlook, it goes into the Outbox rather than get sent right away. Then from my outbox, I can send the email. This seems like a redundancy in efforts, how can I get Outlook to send it straight away? Look at the Tools Menu, then Options, then Mail Setup Tab. Check off the box "Send immediately when connected". -- Lenny V "Uncle Scotty" wrote: > I am using Outlook 2003 to send my gmail account through > smtp.gmail.com. When I send mail in Outlook, it goes into the Outbox...

can u convert a mac font to pc for me? (reply and i'll send it to ur e mail)
I doubt anyone will respond positively to your request. Fonts are usually copyrighted, and converting them would be a violation of that copyright. This is especially true if the font is a commercial font. Can you not find a Mac equivalent? I believe I've run across freeware converters for just this purpose. You might try versiontracker. I know I found something to convert some fonts I absolutely needed in a bind (but I have since forgotten). "serdar" <serdarsoy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:elqKvj0cFHA.1356@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > In addition,...

email assigned activity owner
is there a way to email when an activity is assigned to another user? This would be a great feature so users know to look to crm. If someone has a solution, I would be interested in buying it. ...

IMAP Account
My IT department has been trying to help me set up an IMAP account so I can access my mail from home. So far, nothing has worked. We run a LINUX server and the administrator claims that IMAP works fine when using Nestscape products but not Microsoft. He claims that Outlook does not implement SSL correctly. Does anyone know of any issues setting up an IMAP account to access mail from a LINUX server? ...

Some Accounts Hanging When Checking
Microsoft XP SP 2.0 Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360) Before I had 6 email accounts I checked with Outlook 2003. I recently "imported 5 other ones from OLE 6.0 into Outlook 2003. I currently have 11 email accounts that I check with Outlook 2003. Since the import, Outlook checks my email for awhile perfectly and all accounts receive just fine, but then after a few hours...2-3 random ones "freeze" or time-out from receiving. I have even removed the troubled accounts and re-created them, but the problem still exists through random accounts. Any ideas? -Dennis > Are you ru...

I can send but I cant receive email?
I can send but I cant receive email? any suggestions? My car won't run. Any suggestions? "sara jo" <sara jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA72D41A-47C8-4A48-A61C-59C5286FD898@microsoft.com... :I can send but I cant receive email? any suggestions? sara jo wrote: > I can send but I cant receive email? any suggestions? You really thought anyone could troubleshoot your problem with such a ridiculous absence of details? --- Posting Hints --- ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER than yourse...

EMail Activites
I have a salesperson who tracked her emails in the CRM Outlook client under the wrong Opportunity. Now she cannot re-associate them with the right Opportunity. The magnifying glass to the right is grayed out. What can be done to pull these out of the wrong opportunity and place them in the right one? Many thanks. There's another thread on this same issue, please see the thread "Import Old E-mails into CRM" news:826E1D54-5813-4151-9FFF-079668B8FD22@microsoft.com. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "B...

Emailing invoices with Groupwise
In 10.0, can SOP invoices be emailed to customers using Groupwise and not MS Outlook. Any major issues going this route? Thanks How are you planning to e-mail them? Via the Send button on the Screen display? I believe GW is MAPI-compatible. But, if you've got it, give it a try. If it doesn't work, you can install Outlook and connect to the GW post office. -- Charles Allen, MVP "MES" wrote: > In 10.0, can SOP invoices be emailed to customers using Groupwise and not MS > Outlook. Any major issues going this route? Thanks If you have problems with this ou...

Notification before sending external email with Outlook
Background: Using Exchange 2000 and Outlook2003. Does anyone know if there is a way to set Outlook to give some kind o warning notification if sending a message to an external recipient? B external I mean someone outside of your domain/domains. This comes ou of the fact that occasionally when using autofilled addresses a use will select the wrong "joebob" and end up emailing an externa "joebob@yourcompany.com" that happens to be in their address book instead of the internal "joebob@ourcompany.com". Any other thoughts on how to approch this would be appreciated. ...

send/receive not working properly
Whenever I click the send/receive all button in Outlook XP (2002). I get an error saying "The Operation Failed". This also happens when I try to access the Send/Receive section of the Mail Options under tools. I have tried everything a google search has offered as a solution (Office SP3, unistall/reinstall, deleting the outcmd.dat file, etc, etc. Is there anyone out there that knows what could be causing this. It did not happen until I installed a trial version of Office 2003 and decided that I could just stick with Office XP (2002) for the time being and reverted back to it. ...

I cannot get "Send" to show up in Toolbar
I think I'm set up for Outlook use, but there is no "Send" button. ?? Iuse Outlook all the time at work--I'm just rying to set it up at home. vincem wrote: > I think I'm set up for Outlook use, but there is no "Send" button. ?? > Iuse Outlook all the time at work--I'm just rying to set it up at home. Have you set up an email account? -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk "Gordon" wrote: > vincem wrote: > > > I think I'm set up for Outlook use, but there is no &...

Automatice email address generation
Is there an automated way to create a standard naming convention using the AD users and Computers tool based on the user name entered. If you were to enter John Doe as a new user the email address generated like John.Doe@domain.com for example. Or any other naming convention you would care to standardize. I should have also mentioned it is Exchange 2003 Standard. "Rockn" <rmiller2112@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%232k07RSzKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there an automated way to create a standard naming convention using the > AD users and...

outlook 2002 sp3 send/receive interval
Outlook 2002 with sp3 How do I set my "send/receive interval"? Whenever I am > sending a large file, the task details box keeps adding > send/receive tasks and reducing the % completion from > 100% to 50%, to 33%, to 25% etc etc Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1e9d201c455bc$c9301280$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Out...

Email Templates with Attachments
It would be really good if Microsoft considered adding file attachments for templates. It will then allow for bulk emailing using templates with files attached to it as well. It is simply not possible at the moment and is causing great pain for our clients. Thanks. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then ...

How to enumerate all email accounts?
Hi, How can i enumerate all email accounts in the current profile? Should work with IMO to. thanks in advance. ...

outlook as my email tool
When I open Outlook lately I get an error messge that says RunTime Error This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applicationsupport team for more info. I get out of Ouotlook and re-try immediateley then ( most of the time ) I can open Outlook and proceed with my email Waht am I doing wrong or is my computer not configured properly. Find and rename outcmd.dat - if that doesn't help, which version of outlook and OS? If Win2k or XP, look in the event viewer for more information about the error and post it here. We have too little to ...

My synchronized emails disappeared after adding a new account
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004F_01CB5135.56C7EAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I created first an account and I synchronized everything on my local = machine, meaning all messages not only the headers. After doing this I checked if those messages were in my local computer = and they were all there. I added a new live account and I did not even synchronized it. Just = logged in it. To my surprise when I clicked on the first account which was a Hotmail = one, I...

Permission for account change
Dear Friends I have my domain as abc.com I have another domain xyz.com for which i have created a separate account for the users so that they can send the email with both the domain by using from filed. i have one user user1 who is facing problem i have created userxyz for with the default email address of xyz.com domain but i am facing strange problem as the permission of sending email is reseting. Kindly suggest what can be the problem. best regards Niitmalad What version of Exchange and how/where exactly it is resetting? Niitmalad wrote: > Dear Friends > > I have...

Find Future Value of a Savings Account
I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that determines the future value of a savings account. Take a look at the FV function in XL Help. In article <EC8EEB72-AF22-47D8-A266-839CA9356725@microsoft.com>, "gingerjane" <gingerjane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to set up a spreadsheet that determines the future value of a > savings account. ...

red x in email in Outlook 2007
I installed Office 2007. Things are fine EXCEPT FOR. When I get email (with pictures and graphics) they are all in little RED x's. Did not have problem in Office 2003. Please help me... Steve "Steve-O" <Steve-O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58C0B6E2-7BEE-47BC-B398-9037FB254F62@microsoft.com... > I installed Office 2007. Things are fine EXCEPT FOR. > > When I get email (with pictures and graphics) they are all in little RED > x's. > > Did not have problem in Office 2003. > > Please help me... Tools, Trust Center, Automat...

view exchange email at home
Outlook 2003 is running in cache mode but when away from the office I can't login with my office profile (not connected to the server). How can I view my email when away from the office? Where is Outlook/Exchange storing my mail on my computer? Outlook/Exchange has a function where you can download your mails int your laptop (I assume you are using a laptop)... It's called offlin something... I have vague memory of the name :p You need to activat it when you are in the office. The other way (which I personally prefer) is Outlook Web Access. Th interface is very similar to t...

Email randomly not accessible thru OWA
Hello. Using Exchange 2003, OWA 2003, approx. 3,000 outside users with mostly Windwos 2000 or XP Pro. Most users get everything, but some often get "page cannot be found" and these messges contain attachments sometimes, but not always: usually PDF or Word attachments. Downloading mail using Outook or Express seems to help alot, but not with all users. It is happening more more frequently. We run Symantec Antivirus 9.1 and I have removed all the filters for mail within our domain, thinking that would help, but no. Any suggestions are appreciated, as always. MG ...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...