send email #2

Can Excel automaticly send an email message to an
adress contained in a cell when another cell contains the specific text?

0
gall (10)

see www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

HTH

RP

"gall" <gall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can Excel automaticly send an email message to an
> adress contained in a cell when another cell contains the specific text?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Conditional Formatting #2
Is there an easy way to format the color of a bar based on it's value? Or is it only through macros that this can be achieved? Thanks. Hi, Conditional charts can be created by using multiple series. See here for more information. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy dochoa wrote: > Is there an easy way to format the color of a bar based on it's value? Or is > it only through macros that this can be achieved? > > Thanks. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thanks a lot...it works great! "Andy Pope&q...

how do i get 2 words in one cell on top of eachother?
Like in word when you hit enter in a chart it expands the cell and allows you to have more than 1 word on top of eachother? ALT then enter at the end of the first word. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "pea" wrote: > Like in word when you hit enter in a chart it expands the cell and allows you > to have more than 1 word on top of eachother? ...

No emails on windows live mail
Windows live mail wont work for some reason it says have have no emails at all That would usually indicate that you are using a POP3 mail server and another program has downloaded and deleted all the messages on the server. Or you haven't set the mail account up correctly in Windows Live Mail. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "STEVO" <STEVO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D69C94EF-AE66-41B2-B914-6E096CCBD428@microsoft.com... > Windows live mail wont work for some reason it says have have no > emails at all so w...

Standardizing Email Messages
We recently invested in a new look and feel for the company. I have discovered a way to enforce the signatures and disclaimer with the new branding, but now I need to enforce the body. I'm looking for a way to enforce the use of a font, size, and color. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Raymond ...

Account payment receipt #2
can someone help me with this i need to print the trans number being paid on the payment receipt full page and 40 along with last payment and payment type thanks ...

use match from the bottom to the top. #2
the match function gives the index from the top is it possible to use match from the bottom to the top? ie. the meaning of "=MATCH(A1,$A$8:$A$1,0)" You can do =counta($A$8:$A$1) - MATCH(A1,$A$8:$A$1,0) or count() if you're using numbers. "kang" wrote: > the match function gives the index from the top > is it possible to use match from the bottom to the top? > ie. the meaning of "=MATCH(A1,$A$8:$A$1,0)" > But what if some cells in the range are empty? Try =ROWS($A$1:$A$8)-MATCH(A1,$A$8:$A$1,0)+1 "Sean Timmons" wrote: > You c...

Converting 4 page doc to 2 pages
I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer. They called back and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this formatted in 8.5 x 5.5. How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print? If you have setup this as a booklet, open a new instance of Publisher, setup the page as landscape, insert an additional page. Open your program, copy each page/paste to the new publication, two per page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AD06459-5EC4-4F84-A881-380BF1F2652...

Printing name at top of email
Please help. In my office we typicaly have several e-mail addresses coming into our Microsoft Outlook. When we print out e-mails, it has our name at top in bold print. We would like to find a setting to elimanate the name at top, but not the to and from addresses. Any help would be appreciated. Tara "Tara" <tjftx@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a79201c3eb6c$f4988f20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help. > In my office we typicaly have several e-mail addresses > coming into our Microsoft Outlook. When we print out > e-mails, it has our name at top in bold print. We w...

CELL/NUMBER FORMAT #2
EXCEL. When entering a whole number into a cell EXCEl is dividing that number by 10 immediatly after entry. If I place a decimal point after the number this does not happen. If I enter a number less than 1 the number is entered normally. It appears that EXCEL needs a decimal point to enter the number correctly. I have used EXCEL for many years (current version from 2004) and this has never hapenned. Any Ideas out there guys? Sounds like Fixed Decimal is set. Go to Tools>Options>Edit, and if the Fixed Decimal box is checked, uncheck it. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email ...

Publisher Question #2
How do I save a group of images/pictures as one image/picture so I can use it in other software programs, such as Quickbooks? Nikki <Nikki@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I save a group of images/pictures as one image/picture so I > can use it in other software programs, such as Quickbooks? Select them, Group them, right-click > Save as Picture -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher This is what I have done in the past but the version of Publisher I have now (2000) does not show "Save as Picture". "Ed Bennett"...

Multiple copies of emails being downloaded --Why??
I've just downloaded WLM and set it up. I have two main email accounts. Even though I've imported my old emails I am still getting all the emails downloaded from the servers. AND, I'm now getting 3 and 4 copies of all the emails. As I am restricted on my download capacity this is very aggravating. I want to keep copies of emails on the servers as I have several devices/computers where I check email. Is there a way to fix this? How do I get WLM to only download 'New' emails and not ones it's already downloaded or emails from 2007? Thanks for your ...

Problem inserting image in body of email
Hello I've had this problem before but can't remember the answer I want to insert an image inside the body of the email but it gets sent as an attached image instead. What is the trick please? Thanks Dave Neve wrote: > I've had this problem before but can't remember the answer > > I want to insert an image inside the body of the email but it gets sent as > an attached image instead. In the graphics program, use its Copy function. Then in your HTML formatted e-mail, use the Paste function (Ctrl+V). Won't work if composing in plain-text mode since ob...

Public Folders
We have migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have an email enabled Public Folders that have 25 or so email addresses(SMTP) that can accept mail. Under 5.5, we could add the "TO" column to our Outlook view, and then when opening the Public Folder, we could see the actual SMTP email address that the email came in under. Since moving to Exchange 2003, when we add the "TO" column, it seems to just display the Public Folder name itself--not the actual TO: address that the email address came in under. We had been using this address column to sort by, so it is ...

Define whether to use list 1 or 2
I do have three Insert > Name > Define > lists created on one worksheet. How to have either one of the 1st two list activated on a cell when the neighboring cell a value is choosen from the 3rd list list? So: List A 1 2 3 List B A B C List C Yes No If Yes > List A If No > List B Bart Excel 2003 Is this used with Data|Validation? If yes, Debra Dalgleish shows how to create dependent lists: http://contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html AA Arens wrote: > > I do have three Insert > Name > Define > lists created on one > worksheet. > > How to have eithe...

Outgoing mail server #2
I'm getting an 'error' message,rather i'm being timed out;the outgoing mail server is not responding. What's the solution? ...

Email does not come in while SMTP server authentication uncheck anonymous
I found incoming email send outside domain is block when i uncheck the anonymous access under access and authentication of SMTPVS. Is it normal or abnormal?? how to solve if i want not to allow anonymous access while the email can allow incoming email from sedner outside domain? Thanks. In news:uYfxdJR8FHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, test <test@ok.com> typed: > I found incoming email send outside domain is block when i uncheck the > anonymous access under access and authentication of SMTPVS. > > Is it normal or abnormal?? how to solve if i want not to allow > anonymo...

Clip Art problems #2
So I download some clip art from MS and it lands on my desktop. I can't access it via Word though. I drug it to the Office folder on my hard drive but it still won't open. What have I done wrong and what do i need to do to get it right? Always a good idea to mention what version of Office, but have you tried just double-clicking the icon on your desktop? The filename should have a ..cil extension. -- Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac <tasmith00@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:bcf792d9-2474-4c9e-bf6b-509aaef02571@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > So I down...

Using Outlook 2003 As Default Mail Client #2
After installing Outlook 2003 on top of Outlook 2002 on an WXP Home machine, I can't get Outlook to work as the default mail client. It does work properly if you type mailto: in the run box, but it doesn't work from IE or any other applications. I have set it as the default mail client. I have changed it to Outlook Express and back again. I have set it as default when Outlook opens and asks to be made the default. The error message is: a small window opens with a yellow caution sign saying, "Micosoft Outlook "Not Implemented". Any help would be appreciated. Thank...

3D Scatter Chart #2
How can I plot three columns of numericla data as a 3D scatter chart (x,y,z axes) using excel? Is this possible? No matter, found one myself from a previous post (courtesy of Andy Pope): http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm "rmellison" wrote: > How can I plot three columns of numericla data as a 3D scatter chart (x,y,z > axes) using excel? Is this possible? ...

Default Email Client #4
How do I make Outlook my default email client? Internet Options/Programs tab Stop using whatever you were using <mrpierce@optusnet.net.au.nospam> wrote in message news:79ic215rfu9ill435ntc8r452d3obifa7v@4ax.com... > How do I make Outlook my default email client? ...

Enter data on to a speadsheet using a VBA form #2
Hi, can any help need to be able to enter data onto a worksheet using a VB form. ...

Receiving duplicates of each email
When I get email, I am getting two copies of each message I receive. They are identical and are happening from senders both in and outside of the office. We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. Does anybody know what causes this? Thank you, Bill ...

Cannot open email with a Digital Signature
I receive the following message when I attempt to open an email with a digital signature attached. "Cannot open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be found by the underlying security system." The email server is Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise edition and I am using Outlook 2003 for the client. danbos <danbos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I receive the following message when I attempt to open an email with a > digital signature attached. > > "Cannot open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be found by the > underlying security system....

Charting dates #2
I am creating a graph in Excel 2007 where there are multiple dates on the X axis. By default Excel groups duplicte dates togeather on the axis. You can have them seperate as individual data points by formating the axis and selecting "Text Axis" in Axis options. Is there a way to this in Excel 2003? Terry Chart menu > Chart Options > Axes tab, change from Time Scale (or Automatic) to Category. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Terry" <terry@schawe.com> wrote in m...

Delete All Jobs Except 2?
Using something that would work in 2005 and 2008, I am trying to figure out how to delete all jobs except for two. Some runaway scripts have added 40+ crazy-named jobs, and I need to get rid of them all, but keep just two. Can anyone point me to the right queries to capture all jobs into a table var or something better? Thanks. Select * FROM msdb.dbo.sysjobs ~ List all jobs including Job_id In a cursor or loop Delete msdb.dbo.sysjobs where Job_Id = HTH -- RJ Roberts DB Architect/Developer "SnapDive" wrote: > Using something that would work in 2...