Selecting "Save As" adds "Copy of" to file name- MS Excel 2007

I would like to stop the extra wording added to the file name
Ron Hansen

You'll get "Copy of" added to the file name if it's opened as a read only
file.
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt

"ronhansen" wrote:

> I would like to stop the extra wording added to the file name
> Ron Hansen

Selecting "Save As" adds "Copy of" to file name- MS Excel 2007
I would like to stop the extra wording added to the file name Ron Hansen You'll get "Copy of" added to the file name if it's opened as a read only file. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "ronhansen" wrote: > I would like to stop the extra wording added to the file name > Ron Hansen ...