Scroll bar problem #2

If I drag the scroll bar to the bottom of the page I get down to line 65,000.
However there is only data in lines 1 - 100. This makes navigating around the
page difficult. Any suggestion how I can rectify this?

Luke
0
Luke (96)

Select all the rows from 100 on down and do an Edit, Delete.  Then save the
workbook.  The active area should then be reset and the scroll bar adjusted
accordingly.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Luke" <Luke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| If I drag the scroll bar to the bottom of the page I get down to line
65,000.
| However there is only data in lines 1 - 100. This makes navigating around
the
| page difficult. Any suggestion how I can rectify this?
|
| Luke

0
jrrech (1932)

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Microsoft Shortcut Bar
I can't find the shortcut bar in Office 2003? What gives? M S B Office 2003 was "improved" by removing the office shortcut bar. The osb from an earlier version will work in 2003 ( I'm told). You can also use the quick launch toolbar in windows as a substitute or look for a third party utility. Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, CA P.S. - OfficeXP was improved by removing office binder. "Microsoft Shortcut Bar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8589232-F585-4C9D-8F63-FA8B0AB63315@microsoft.com... > I can't find the shortcut ...

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Problems with creating a newsletter

printing 2 charts on single page

Multiple stacked bar charts

Rounding Problem

Offline folder problems #2

Month problem

CSV File Problem

Large Attachment > 4mb Problem
When I first installed Outlook 2003 I had a problem downloading large attachments (>4 mb). I've just installed Outlook 2007 and am running into the same problem. Error message is that the server has timed out. How naive of me to think that the settings I had in 03 would be carried over to 07. As that may be, it was a long time ago and I don't remember what setting it was. Any ideas? Greg On your Account Properties Advanced tab. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my person...

outlook 2k2 problem

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Hyperlink problem #3